I Can't Believe The President Is Doing This So Fast.....

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Sep 7, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I can't believe the President is following up this fast on getting rid of Critical Race Theory programs...

The President is threatening to pull funding from School systems which teach programs based on "Critical Race Theory" and often concealed under the heading of "The New York Times 1619 Project."

Here this link..

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...project-2020-9

I am so glad to hear this..

I found out over the labor day holiday at a cook out...that our shipyard is doing this under the guise of diversity training and making much of management do this on the company computer network.

Same with a company called Advanced Auto.

I also have been to company safety briefings wherein diversity and sensitivity is the topic..

As far as I am concerned..in shipbuilding and other trades...you cannot cater to the lowest common denominator in "Sensitivity" and still get some of these jobs/tasks completed. It takes an individual with much much more than sensitivities and emotions. It takes much much more than race...or sex...sexuality.
    It takes disciplines...not sensitivity...emotions. Disciplines to go the distance...

I don't know what these people are doing here....??? What they are thinking..???

Yes..I do....they are trying groom predictable, malleable, controllable, guaranteed voters...they are trying to Herd people by race..by racism...and getting them at younger ages...into their racist programs...while claiming to cure racim...by being themselves racist.

Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Dalewick, TMT Tactical and randyt like this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Been hearing at Labor Day cookouts that our shipyard is making management do these kinds of programs on line in the company computer network....

And So too a company called Advanced Auto.

Nonetheless...this is open racism being used to cure racism.....makes senses to me...if you understand Demonism at work.

Ishmaelites run wild...

Wondering how this Presidential Order is going to affect the shipyard...over the long run...

They have been trying to sneak this into the workers under the guise of Sensitivity/Diversity training...bit by bit...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
    TMT Tactical and randyt like this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-warns-schools-teaching-1

Good morning Watcherchris,

Appreciate this info.

Did not know about shipyard's involvement - nor especially Advance Auto Parts.

All I had heard was something about US flag face masks.

Above link tells of POTUS going after public schools re the 1619 opinion-molding pseudo education.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    One thing about shipyard, particularly naval shipyard. Its take a lot of time to gain institutional experience in naval shipbuilding. And yet it only take rather few bad decision at the executive level for all those experience to vaporize into the blue.

BTW which shipyard getting the contract to build that US Navy FFG(X) project?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    re: Advanced Auto Parts.

Good lord! Whenever I'm in any car/truck parts store (seems I'm always in there) the folk are every shade of skin/culture/whatever. Mostly guys of course and all they give half a sh## about is getting their vehicle fixed. There is precious little chit-chat and if there is, it's only about how to fix some mechanical or engine problem.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    You can hide the history, stop it being talked about in schools but the history, the facts won't go away.

7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    My ancestors (Dad's side of family) were brought over from Germany to work the iron mines. Dad was born in a cabin in an iron-mining camp. You got out'a the mines one of two ways, you were killed, or you became too crippled to work. Few retired, for you became crippled way before then. My dad's dad went out crippled for life, yet he still sought jobs that he could work ... in pain.

Tennessee Ernie Ford, ♪♫♪ "Sixteen tons and what do you get; another day older and deeper in debt."

The Underground Railroad had a core section in my area of Appalachia; the locals supported run-away slaves and aided them to get further north. I once owned a house located about 600 yards away from an old (build 1830s) two-story that during slave days was a stop-off for run-away slaves. My Southern family and kith were Republicans living in a slave-owning Democrat state. They headed North fought and died for Lincoln in the war against slavery. In the 1860s, the U.S. population was 33 million. Our first civil war beginning 1860 killed over 600,000 -- almost all being Caucasian. The American South (Democrat, former slavers, those with money could buy slaves, not the masses of poor folk) was totally destroyed by Union forces. The South did not recuperate for over a half century.

I could go on and on about how we Scots-Irish people from Appalachia have been treated. Just have a Appalachian drawl and you will be looked down upon. Has happened to me perpetually throughout my life ... until I was able to move back South.

Up North and everywhere in America, the Irish were treated as sub-human. Irish girls in indentured servitude were used as sex slaves. Back then, you might not have been put in jail for killing "a drunk Irishman".

https://www.history.com/news/when-america-despised-the-irish-the-19th-centurys-refugee-crisis

When I get preached-at by people with attitude about how my people and I were privileged by being white, I could just explode in anger. That unidirectional dialogue fans the flames of civil war. The peaceful protesters looting (i.e. felonious theft) burning-out businesses (i.e. arson) fans the flames. Marching down neighborhood streets at 3:00 AM pointing blinding lasers into windows and using bullhorns to scream at people demanding that they abandon their homes due to their "oppression" fans the flames.

If the Left wants war, then let's do this thing.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    We stopped trading humans around fifty years before the USA. The UK had to rely on the poor underclasses to do much of the work Negro slaves had to do in the USA. Parts of Scotland, northern England and Wales were rich in Coal and people worked in filthy conditions, dying young, some not paid in cash but in tokens they had to spend in company shops. Children working in unsafe factories when the industrial revolution kicked off for pennies a week. High infant mortality rates, filthy decease ridden towns and cities...not a good time to live but I'd bet their lives were better than the black slaves and later the 'free' slaves of the USA.

Geezer, like you I could explode at times but my fuse is lit when I come across blunt, rude, ignorance , bigotry and denial.

9. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Not smart Max ..but it is politic....dumb..but politic.

The 1619 initiative of which Trump and company is against...refers to the initial arrival of slaves in America at Jamestown, Virginia in 1619....located about 30 miles northwest of me on the James River...

The 1619 initiative is also related to Critical Race Theory.

I will remind you Max Rigger...that some of us Yanks...however few ....do know some history in that it was primarily English Merchants involved in bringing slaves here to the Colonies....

And Furthermore ...for those of us who do know some history ...we also know the history of the Crown Merchants involved in the very lucrative slave trade....but furthermore........and very important to those who do read history....

We also kn0w that the Crown Merchants found a much better more profitable means to make slaves with guaranteed slave customers.....return customers... The Opium Trade.

Much more profitable than running human slaves....

https://www.amazon.com/Empire-City-C-Knuth/dp/B006565O0E

And the world drug trade continues today with more sophistication...due to diversity and technology.

Max....you try to come across as the moral high ground..but you are depending on most of us not knowing any history.....and you would be mostly correct...but not all of us.

Those British leaders who would speak out detested the Opium Trade but were powerless to work against the Crown Merchants....for many do not know of the hidden, Concealed, Occult nature of the Crown Merchants and bankers...in the Olde City of London...

It is their wars for which America, as a Boot lackey of the Crown Merchants, keep fighting....around the world since the Boxer Rebellion....to preserve their trading/merchant monopoly on world trade.

For Max....only Americans can be so stupid to go to war over and over ....on a world wide scale...spend billions and billions on war materials ...and our finest blood ...and still survive.

The Average American has no clue about the true world wide power structure....or why we keep fighting wars and bring home no new spoils or territories....the victors are supposed to get the spoils....aren't they????

But some of us...however few... do know the history for which no one wants us to tread...and the British Crown is awash in blood of many people and nations....

The Drug trade is their bailiwick and always has been...along with banking...

They gave up slavery because Opium was more profitable and with less overhead....
    The Crown found a better way to make slaves in Opium.

Not all of us are ignorant of this history.....Max.....

Try again...Please...

Ishmaelites run wild...

Watcherchris.

Not an Ishmaelite.

Dalewick, TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  10. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The most noticeable reason...for which I believe Trump and Company is not liked among both Democrats and many Republicans is that Trump is not singing the Crown's game....he is putting American first ...whereas...many previous Presidents were boot lackeys for the Crown Merchant System of World Dominion via banking and trade monopolies. Bought an paid for in a political system bought and paid for by the Crown running both political parties...through Deep State proxies. Deep state Presidents. Henry Kissinger was their boy...still is..the only one to come out of the Nixon Administration untouched.

And they have us looking at Russian Collusion. Wow...this way you never look for them.

The Crown has been running Russia too.....and I think Putin is..like Trump...on to them.
    I think this is why they did not want Putin and Trump to meet...they would have compared notes and knowledge.

They are running China too.

I keep saying that someone out here....not wanting to be seen or known has been quietly and steadfastly trying to make us into Englishmen...with Brit programs all across this nation.....,health Care....gun ownership and other social programs in which the application of these programs run contrary to our Constitution and way of life and or belief.

They are trying incrementally to institute these social programs over our way of life...sneakily...privily....

Be Warned...

Ishmaelites run wild...,

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Varuna,

I had to laugh at one article stating these ships will be built in "Wisconsin." Now that was laughable.

Most of the nations fast frigates ....FFG's have been built in two places....

Bath Iron works in Bath, Maine.

and also in..

Ingalls Shipbuilding in Pascagoula, Mississippi.

Other types of ships , of course, have been built in both places..but they are known for fast frigates....as well as these small aircraft carriers or more appropriately amphibious assault carriers.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Super historic insights. Much appreciated.

Finally in the latter 1700s, we Yanks were pushed to kill the British elite and their toadies to get them out of the 13 colonies (and centuries later I say genuine thanks to the French Navy for protecting our harbors from the tax-crazy, slaver, dope-running British elite).

People who are inferior to the task of learning about history are doomed to repeat history. Wait ... I believe I read that somewhere before ... hmmm ...

And then there are those whose hubris and lack of mental ability will not permit them to face reality.

The Irish were enslaved, but learned the ways of the elitist Brits and slaughtered them.

In America, blacks had monetary value, thus they were not killed for most transgressions. Not true of white share-croppers and the lower-class whites.

The Brits killed Irish for sport, it appears to us Yanks. Exporting food out of Ireland to England while the Irish were starving. Special, that. Satanically speaking.

The elitist @$$hole slavers of America treated their Africans a whole lot better than the Brits treated the Irish. Thomas Jefferson freed slaves (he inherited his slaves from his father) that had a viable trade to pursue. His house servants stood up against the British officers who had come to arrest and hang Thomas. They knew who the truly sick bad guys were.

Sally Hemmings was Thomas' wife's first cousin and considered a member of the family; Thomas was widowed at age 42 and interracial marriages were forbidden by law (you could be imprisoned). Sally's children (by Thomas or his brother Randolf) were allowed to move to Washington D.C. as free-persons. Sally's brother became a chef and was formally trained in France (he also attended French schools to learn French); he returned with Thomas (Thomas had James in his household due to some inheritance thingy, I forget). James trained his brother in matters of cuisine, and was freed by Jefferson (James had a profession, thus could support himself; rumor/gossip had it that James drank too much and the ETOH got him young, who knows). Back in the day, White or Black or Red, if you had no no trade, couldn't live off the land, or had no profession, you were DOOMED.

My folk (the Scotch-Irish lot, not my German ancestors) co-existed (leased land from) and intermarried with the Cherokee (who were part of The Five Nations). We were part of the Watauga Association. East Tennessee had very few slavers and those that were were deeply hated by the religious folk (i.e. everybody). "Jesus wouldn't own slaves." Bible quote, "The first shall be last and the last, first." Where I'm from, you were taught that God and your ancestors were perpetually watching how you behaved and that you would be judged accordingly. Life after death studies conducted by today's physicians (who treat the dying) seem to bear this out as true (however, which religion you follow seems not to matter much; not just the Christians who see the beautiful worlds to come; but if you go against God's Will ... not good). Again, "Jesus wouldn't have owned slaves."

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  13. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Max,

You can hide the world slave trade history - and the "facts" will be both difficult and expensive to retrieve.

Visualize yourself with a skilled staff and large budget. Try to develop some history of the US Army's Quartermaster Corps property inventories. One inventory was - - - slaves - - - .

Do you really think the British historical record was much different ?!

Consider some substantial research on British labor economics. Even if you don't report it here, it will be different than what you wrote above.

The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) started out also trading commodities, eg tobacco, rum , - slaves - . Those with title to these expensive commodities weren't from the Mongolian plains. Look at a later Baron's Landed Gentry edition and some familiar names just might appear.

America's famous/infamous Civil War has an embryonic economic foundation. Forget the cotton gin. It was the railroad.

Some basic and supressed dates of important events:

1. 3 March 1861: The Czar Alex II, ("Czar Emancipator") freed ALL serfs.

2. 1 January 1863, President Lincoln freeded all escaped slaves on Union controlled sections of the Confederacy.

The race to build railroads was on and labor was needed for economically productive matters. The Brits helped both the Russians and Americans. The British help wasn't of a benevolent nature. Money does wonders.

Now for a history question to ponder: Why did the RN get the assignment to patrol the high seas (non-territorial seas!) for slaver vessels ? Here, too, it wasn't for benevolent concerns. The Brits were indirectly controlling the western world's slave trade.

Meanwhile, back at the Colonial Office .......

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    I like earning a high income, 400 years ago I'd have been involved in the slave industry maybe. Lot of money made by the UK in slave and drug trading, made good business sense at the time but we've moved on and even the idea of 'owning' another human being is abhorrent to me.

Don't try and hide the history, teach it in schools; put it underground and it will spread anyway.

Any holocaust deniers or flat earth supporters here?

15. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I get tired and fed up of people going on about something that happened 200,300 or 400 years ago. BLM take note.
    if people want to stop something why dont they try doing something about the human and sex trafficking that is going on NOW in the 21st century?

16. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Not smart again....Max...

Again..those of us who know history also know how the English and particularly the Crown treated the subjects in Crown Colonies...such as India and China.....

A very covered up and sanitized history even here in America.

Also ...most people, and in particular Americans, do not know the difference in a Commonwealth and a Crown Colony...and our as well as UK history books avoid this as if they are the same because the Redcoats marched around theses places.

Watcherchris,
    Not an Ishmaelite.

17. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I was raised on an old slave plantation . The house we lived in was built right after the Civil War from pine boards cut from a water wheel powered saw mill . Some remains of that saw mill remain today . I suppose the yanks burned down the original plantation house and stole all the slaves . My favorite deer stand I knew was by some old historical stuff but didn't know what until years later . My stand was siting in a white oak on the premises the slave master lived . My brother found a few graves and a mysterious metal shaped thing shaped like a u close to that white oak . I figure it was a slave collar for someone that wouldn't act right .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    By China I assume you are referring to Hong Kong?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Here we go again " lets bash the Brits", I'll have you remember that England was a major power in its own right when the only inhabitants of America were walking around with feathers in their hair.
    we are supposed to be allies with something called "a special relationship" so lets knock of the rhetoric.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      You are one of us.

Certainly not bashing Brits in general. The slavers of the South were arrogant elitists. One finds them everywhere. America's deep-state folk are not just self-appointed dictators, they are mentally ill. I've done work for the Germans; only the mountain folk seemed genuine, sincere, and modest.

Max #rigger represents the worst of Britain; adolescent, self assured, smug in his infantile view of the world. If you hear me put down arrogance in British leadership, know that I'm thinking of the personality type of maxi-boy. Not talking about the honorable British men.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
      Old Geezer, Sep 8, 2020
  20. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Negative lonewolf...I mean all of 'China before the Communists took over...India as well.

Lonewolf,

I admire certain things about English History if you can ever get knowledgeable people to teach you, it's significance to us as Yanks....and there are very few who know or will teach you now days versus the Sanitized version in which so many things are omitted.

I am also very very aware of America's boot lackey status....more than most Yanks.....to the Crown and its world wide goals...and the buying, selling, and trading of so many of our leaders educated in Deep State Colleges teaching internationalism...not Americanism. Deep State is Internationalism...is The Crown...the Merchants operating out of the olde City of London and sometimes referred to as "The City." It is not the Parliament or the Throne of England.
    The Throne or Queen Of England does not order the Crown around.......it is the other way around.

The Queen when getting off her Transport ...making official trips to the Olde City of London ...dismounts and bows before the Lord Mayor of London....

Americanism has pretty much been cast aside today in lieu of internationalism and the Blame game against everything and anything American.

This is how I know and was taught about the English and in particular the Crown giving up slavery in favor of Opium trade....and this will never be taught in our internationalist schools..

Americans can be some dumb people about so much right out in front of them.

A Crown Colony is a colony owned and operated by the Crown Merchants for the Crown ...not by the English government...or the Queen or Parliament.

The Crown can make or break any law in their Colonies they wanted or needed for their profit.

The people in these colonies did not have the protection of English Law...for the Crown was law...

Hong Kong, India...the Bahamas, Bermuda and others were Crown Colonies.

This distinction is never made to people and in particular Americans are extremely ignorant of this status of these colonies.

I just happen to have good teachers.

I am not impressed with the "Special Relationship" between the USA and England...for it is cover for our boot lackey status.

I knew this before the first shot was fired in the first Gulf War....that we were once again bailing out the British and the Crown's investments in Kuwait....and the internationalist Oil companies to preserve their monopoly and banking contracts world wide.

We would once again be fighting to preserve someone else's profits...with our finest blood..

And then we were stupid sufficient to do it twice...

What we did the second time was the same thing we did in Germany....Japan, Korea, Vietnam, and also again in the Middle East...

Most Americans have no clue how many American businesses were setting up shop in the re united Vietnam even though relations were not normalized between our countries...also about US Navy ships porting in Vietnam and taking on provisions ..though relations were not normalized officially. Pepsi Cola was one of these businesses setting up shop in Vietnam long before others.

We re arranged the status quo for someone not wanting to be seen or known...and then rebuilt these countries at taxpayer expense......but did not bring home and goods or territories..

I am and have taught myself to look for these fingerprints in history repeating themselves and the very ignorance of most Americans in this. Iraq...became predictable to me..particularly the second time around. We have brought Iraq into the 21st century technology in certain areas at taxpayer expense....just as we brought Vietnam into 20 century technology again at taxpayer expense..

These countries and wars are a re run.

I am not impressed with this "Special Arrangement or Relationship" with England.

We as Yanks have bled too much and for too long for someone else's profits.

I am all for Donald Trump and his putting America First.....and it is long overdue..and also pulling our troops out of many countries and in particular...Europe...

I expect he has earned the Ire of the Internationalist ...Deep Staters and thus the Crown.

For China is a Deep State Internationalist Crown Investment....Crown=Deep State.

Enough of that for now...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    Dalewick, Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  21. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Yep, GB did some very bad things in Ye Oldy days, its taught in our Schools, we are aware of it :)

I've started watching this show, its very good, you should take a look too.

22. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Watcherchris,

A British Crown Colony was governmental, even if pro forma and controlled by British subjects.

Hong Kong BCC was a crown colony. The formal treaty colony did NOT include New Territories, which was administered by the Brits as part of HK BCC. New Territories was a leasehold. When the lease was close to expiring, this was the trigger mechanism that got the "Handover" started.

Nearby, Macao, sometimes called Portuguese China had Portugese administrators. There was no official British presence in Macao. In China for northeast, the weak Chinese govornment was obliged to cede this large area to Russia. Same, in re the large northwest area. All of China was not British. Besides crown colonies, there were various other treaty concessions such as port rights. The Americans were present throughout areas of China.

As far as formalities went, they were followed. The island with the lighthouse in Hong Kong area waters was not part of HK BCC. It was officially Chinese administered from Shanghai.

India was somewhat similar in these formal arrangement like China. The Portuguese were in Goa, the French had several colonies with one being Pondacherry (phoenetic). Russia was in northern India.

We Americans found the imperial system of colonies to be disgusting. That's why the Philippines were treated so nicely. American treatment was better than what the locals offered ... but, the place was so ag productive, California farm interest wanted to get rid of the place so their ag products would be subject to the US tariff.

Foot Note; I was at the Handover. The morning after when some continued to get drunk and some were just passed out already, I visited Stanley Military Cemetery. The cemetery was kept as the reverent place the British maintained and I knew HK would fare OK.

23. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    There is sensitivity and there is STUPIDITY. People need to have a certain level of care for other things both great and small. I understand for example that snakes play a part in our ecosystem and don't go out of my way to kill them. On the other hand, I'm not going to offer a rattlesnake to share my sleeping bag on a cold night. If we destroy our nation because people that only represent 10% of our adult population want to be able to do as they wish and commit crimes without repercussions we will deserve what we get just like someone that lets a rattlesnake crawl into their sleeping bag. Nearly every one of the people that the BLM are rioting about had committed a crime and then resisted arrest. What they want is to be able to commit a crime and then be UNTOUCHABLE if they don't wish to be arrested.

If Black lives really mattered they would teach their kids how to act and that when they have to deal with cops you don't hit them, spit on them or call them violators of their mothers. I personally have had a great dislike for cops for most of my life but you can bet that when I dealt with them I was polite and yes sired and no sired them to death. I had friends that were stupid and they got hurt. One of them assaulted a police officers maglight with his face while he was handcuffed and on his knees. IF you love your kids, teach them to stay out of trouble AND how to act if they get caught!

Why do I really want or need to be sensitive about the feelings of people that seem to want to, as in the words of BLM leader, burn this country down if they don't get what they want. I would gladly be sensitive to him just as I would be to a rabid dog and put him down. I actually was a child of the 60s and 70s and participated in a few freedom marches and was fully in support of the equal rights amendment. Black people are letting their lowest element speak for them and taking a HUGE step backward. The rioters both those that are black and while are just trash and should be shot on sight if they are looting or committing arson. The good black folks of this country are going to have to either speak up or they will be judged by the words and actions of their lowest element. the word that I am using for those people is Manamals. They weAR the face of humanity BUT are actually just animals.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
    1. Old Geezer
      100% Thumbs-up

Old Geezer, Sep 8, 2020
      watcherchris likes this.
  24. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Ishmaelites run wild...trying to herd the rest of us who do not want to be herded....

Oh....,.while I am at it....,

I read this earlier this evening in a copy of our town newspaper editorial page....by Leonard Pitts...the chief racist in charge...for years and years now...all he has on his plate ad naseum is race race race and more race...it gets wolfie to me...

Here is his editorial on this fellow Kyle Rittenhouse....I lo0ked it up on this computer when I got home..

What do the members here see in this editorial opinion piece...?? I am interested to know.

Here the link..

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/09/08/pitts-kyle-rittenhouse-is-a-vigilante-not-a-hero/

Oh ...and Pragmatist...

Agree..and it is not just the 'British Colonies..but the French did not treat their colonies any better as well. This is seldom taught to the average history class today...it is not just the Brits.

History is also going to show this about the Communist Chinese everywhere they go as well.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

25. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:

I occassionally read the racist Leonard Pitts' trash in the Richmond excuse for a newspaper.

He frames everything to fit his narrow view that the nation is anti-black. He writes about this in a provocative manner to generate racial hatred.

Leonard Pitts is part of America's problem of race.

I read the link you posted above.

It's being reported that Jacob Blake was shot in the back several times by the police. From what I'm hearing the camera showing this - it was correct and not altered - places this out of context. Blake was going to his car believed to get a weapon and the maneuver to retrieve the weapon involved the twist to get something from the vehicle.

I personally do not support Kyle Rittenhouse participating in the event. A major civil disturbance really does require de-escalculation and his presence with the rifle did not assist the police. He was just another someone with a weapon who had to be watched.

26. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Pragmatist and other members,

Leonard Pitts misses out on something very very obvious to me...

And that is...

Pragmatist...we are not supposed to be able to think this far without proper politically correct guidance....it is verboten.

Da Tovarich???

And furthermore ...Kyle and his associates were there days before cleaning up the messes left by BLM and Antifa types....something BLM and Antifa do not do....and this is a side or view totally avoided by professional Racists like Leonard Pitts in order to promote their racist narrative. This too was caught on film but avoided by most of the MSM...for spin purposes.

BLM and ANTIFA are the vigilantes here..trying to force their justice across this land...
    And Leonard Pitts totally avoids this view when it is obvious to thinking Americans...not emoting Jerry Springer trained Americans.

Kyle and his associates were doing the job the city leadership was in every aspect failing to do....including clean up. This is what Americans eventually do....when government fails them. They band together and solve the problem....

The job city leadership is failing to do is happening in more than just Kenosha...but in many cities across this land.
    And so too this two legged Ishmaelite wildlife leaving home...often from another state to destroy and manufacture chaos..against people and their property belonging to someone else, a strangers to whom they have no connection.

This is beginning to seriously backfire on BLM, ANTIFA and also the Left in this country....people are beginning to notice.
    And it is forcing the Left to modify their positions on Violence and Chaos manufacturing...not for moral reasons....or ethics..but because their poll numbers are falling.....noticeably now..

The major MO of the Left in all of this has been professional Demonism....a 180 degree flip flop in everything...they touch.

Leonard Pitts is predictable and in particular as a professional racist in the like of Al Sharpton...predictable. For like many demons..they cannot change their spots.

Racism for them equals job security. Like a lawyer chasing the next car accident.

And so too this incident.

Kyle and his associates were there doing the job the city leadership had defaulted on ..failed to do....

Were I there I would choose to be armed as well. For it is clear that many of these BLM and Antifa types are armed.

This is only going to wax worse and worse and also spread as the election nears..buckle up.

These city leaders need to be sued or jailed for not doing their sworn duty....but instead substituting Ishmaelite politics for their duty....bondage.

Ishmaelites run wild..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  27. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:

In a sense from one perspective, the young guy and colleagues were serving as an opiate for the place and their well-paid political leadership.

DON'T clean up the place. Let it self-destruct.

During daytime, skilled local LEOs can work extra armed civilians in a volitile environment. At night, it is an added danger to the LEOs.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  28. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am aware of the danger to LEOs in particular by the leadership of these cities putting limits on their conduct and thus ceding the ground to two legged wildlife...particularly at night...

At Night....

This is a clear indicator of the demonism going on ...at night and government involvement in ceding the nights to two legged Ishmaelite wildlife...willingly....not calling in the National Guard.

These governments are willing participants in this violence.

Wondering if in coming elections ..these people in these cities will be dumb enough to vote these phonies back into office....by mail in ballots.??

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

29. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Read "Sex and Power in History" by Amaury De Reincourt.

https://www.amazon.com/Sex-Power-History-Amaury-Riencourt/dp/0385286783

The chapter on "The Communist Reality"

How the socialist/communist created their own Juvenile Delinquency problem and how they handled it.

For that is what we have going on here.....in this country today....

Very stunning....shocking...

But think it through....

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

30. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:

You clearly identified the real cause of "the problem".

These governments are willing participants.

Of course the voting public will continue with the same voting patterns. It started with a chicken in every pot, a pizza in every oven, an increase in food stamps to non-existent children, a tax exempt retirement gimmick, running out of cyberspace......

Here, however, in our area of the fruited plain, it even matters less. With bipartisan support - at least until the Trump ascentacy, to have a minority Member of Congress (Bobby Cook, the MD of 3rd Congressional District) the entire area had to be rigged. Before the last changes, the 1st Congressional District ("America's First District") ran from near you in north Newport News all the way up to Fredericksburg !. The Admirals demanded some changes to get the 2nd District of Virginia Beach protected.

Voting started to phase out - - - less the theaterics - - - with the FDR welfare state.

Mail in ballots effectively ends private citizen voting as a means to select officials for elective office.

31. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    My support goes to Rittenhouse . We need a couple more thousand like him to descend upon the Democrat army and take care of business . Rittenhouse should be given a medal for standing up against these communist aggressors . The only thing wrong I see he done was to run from these communist in an attempt to keep from killing them , but I will give him a pass on his running from the enemy considering his age and lack of military experience .

32. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am not in favor of violence ..but I also do not believe the left will give us any choice in the matter..

And you are of course correct here Pragmatist..and this greatly concerns me.......

Oh..by the way.....

Shortly after I posted that article and link by Leonard Pitts....I received a link in a text message from people I know out at Sandia Labs in New Mexico....

Here is the link further fleshing out the Presidents actions with names of groups and companies...very interesting...and about time...

The author in the article nicely links this type of racist education to what is happening out here on our streets and bound to spread and more intensely before the election...racism seems to be the very best someone has in chaos manufacturing across this land...manufacturing a bad guy for political traction...power..

https://www.frc.org/washingtonupdate/20200908/fed-wokeness

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

33. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:

De Reincourse has a good book.

For more recent specifics, it's easy enough to glance at the 1910 International Women's Day at the Second International Conference. Thr current American version is the same with some varnish on it.

Clara Zetkin, colleague of Rosa Luxemburg, of the German Communist Party, explains both Communist Party theme development and developments of labor organizations.

Now there's some difficult work to understand in re what FDR had to deal with in establishing the welfare state. This was women's suffrage. It was much more than fairness. What must be understood is the new concept of women being fem sole as to their own seperate estate.

Back to De Reincourse, Sigmund Freud wrote about this also.

I have a late 1950s era Chinese - English language map of an area in China listing a discovery site of phallic worship. Today, this and other labels are identified with either pleasure or forbidden practices of churches traced back to the Levitical decrees.

Actually, more births were as important as more food and water. It meant survival.

34. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    The Liberal Lie...History can't be changed. Bullsquat! History - the study and record of past events. History has been being changed for years as our institutes of higher learning became more and more liberal. Our children are taught very little history in public schools and what they are taught has been changed in the study books that are purchased. My wife was a teacher and I got to see how the system bought school books that they knew were false. History is ink on a page and as recently demonstrated, the page can be burned. Ask any of these idiot kids that are rioting questions about actual history and they will tell you they don't know or they regurgitate the propaganda that they were taught. Socialist use time and slow educational and moral changes to get the power the desire.

I'm going to shut up now before I get on my soap box.

Dale

35. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Poltiregist,

Would these "Rittenhouse" organizations know how to:

- identify undercover LEOs ?

- those with a forced presence, eg duress ?

- how to handle someone who surrenders to them ?

- how to handle bona fide real journalists ?

- how to handle the pregnant ?

- those caught up in the crowd's commotion just by getting lost ?

- those rightfully / lawfully already present eg a couple of EMTs already working on a patient ?

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  36. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Pragmatist,

Rittenhouse "organizations"????? Please expand on who this is your talking about and why they need any law enforcement training?

In the current lawless areas where these "riots" are occurring, if law enforcement were present and enforcing the laws, then there wouldn't be riots and the domestic terrorist situation would be under control. Eliminating the feeling in many private citizens that they need to help victims of these terrorist.

Just my perspective.

Dale

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  37. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good evening Dale,

I was using the term "'Rittenhouse' organizations" as the anti-antifa type of assemblies.

They would not need law enforcement training to demonstrate. I was responding to Poltiregist's "a couple of thousand more [like Rittenhouse]" to "descend upon the Democrat army and take care ... ".

Law enforcement officers are present. Even in some groups where they are not visible, there are undercover LEO operations going on.

Rittenhouse and a thousand more would not help. They would be more dangerous work for the LEOs.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:

P,
    I worked 10 years as a LEO. I am well aware of the dangers involved. I am also well aware that the political governance in these riot zones have given explicit stand down orders to officers of there districts. When the politicians make areas WROL the people have the right to protect themselves and there property. Sometimes that means getting help from friends. No different that a group of preppers banding together for protection and a mutual goal.

I'm not for or promoting vigilantism. I am for defending what's mine. Including my country and my way of life. I won't fault others for doing the same. Especially when groups like ANTIFA and BLM are attacking people and trying to shove the socialist/communist agenda down everyone's throat and being protected by the very politicians that swore an oath to serve and defend this country. If there oath means nothing, then so does there authority to govern.

Where does that leave us?

Dale

39. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Dale,

Morning for me; I'm up for new day.

Well, at least we're on the same band width. ...... Actually, I always knew this.

The BIG change in US society is that "the people" do not determine their rights re personal protection and personal property. I don't support this but it's the law of the land.

It is different than a Prepper group banding together for protection and mutual assistance. Rittenhouse was armed in a riot zone. I'm sure there were official orders to dispurse.

The Rittenhouse folks were indeed vigilantees. The national political establishment will defend the US and it's political subdivisions. The issues are clear enough and the fact patterns are on the news. The premier example is Portland, Oregon. DHS is now the nation's largest Federal LE organization - larget than Dept of Justice. It really does take time to get new orgs going. Remember, there are other matters also going on. The delay in closing down ANTIFA, BLM, and their cousins, like the professors - is the pending election.

It's really not an authority to govern; it's the power to govern. The situation is delicate.

We must wait.

"There is meaning in waiting.", Miguel Unamuno, "The Tragic Sense of Life", circa 1930s - forgot date.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes, Rittenhouse was in possession of a firearm, but he didn't attack anyone. He was attacked. Unlike New York city in Portland, OR possession of a firearm isn't illegal. If it was every gun owner in the city would be in violation of the law.

I will also agree that Rittenhouse may have meet the definition of a vigilante that day. In doing so he would have had to of believed that the law enforcement agencies responsible for that area were inadequate for the job.

Would a reasonable person have had reason to believe that to have been true? With what had previously transpired in Portland, I would say yes. What about you? What about other members?

Pragmatist, You write as though you still have faith that the system will work. I'm glad you do. I am glad anyone does. My faith in the system is waning quickly. My daughters and others there age don't believe in our government. Why should they. They have been told there whole lives that social security and other essential federal agencies WILL NOT BE HERE, when they come of age to need them. I can see where that is a faith buster. Especially after having there hard earned money taken every payday.

You also stated that it is the governments "power" to govern and not there "authority" to govern. I seriously disagree with this. Authority is granted to the government by the people with every election. If the government has gone to power, then they now govern with force to gain compliance of the citizens and our votes truly mean nothing. If we have allowed the government to seize control of the country. Then the people would be just as well off to join the anarchist and burn it all to the ground and start over.

You say the situation is delicate. I realize it is politically feasible to delay action. I had the displeasure of being in the Philippines when President Marcos was overthrown. I got to see first hand how delicate governments actually are and how fast they can disintegrate and how quickly that vacuum can be filled. The average life span for most countries is only 200 years and the USA has already exceeded that. Begs the question of are we in stage 8 or stage 9 of a countries developement?

For those unfamiliar with the stages of government.

1. From bondage to spiritual faith;
    2. From spiritual faith to great courage;
    3. From courage to liberty;
    4. From liberty to abundance;
    5. From abundance to complacency;
    6. From complacency to apathy;
    7. From apathy to dependence;
    8. From dependence back into bondage "

I would say our country suffers from apathy. The younger the generation, the more apathetic they appear to me to be. If apathy is the greatest threat to freedom, then we are sunk.

Just the observations of a disheartened patriot.

Dale

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply
    cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A
    democracy will continue to exist up until the time
    that voters discover they can vote themselves generous
    gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on,
    the majority always votes for the candidates who
    promise the most benefits from the public treasury,
    with the result that every democracy will finally
    collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is followed by a dictatorship."

Alexander Tyler,... 1787

41. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Dalewick,

Agree here..

In my mind the "Peaceful Protesters " are the vigilante's....night after night after night....and no one is stopping them. In fact the local government is clearly giving them the nod of approval...and thus indicating they are in on it by association....telling me the local government is also the Vigilante's.

They are holding the people and their property in these "Peaceful Protests" into hostage and bondage.....by force...bullying them and their property. Ishmaelites run wild...with their version of bondage and holding people and property hostage.

This to me is demonism at work.....and trying to put the blame for events and their lack of responsibility onto others....

This is going to get worse before the election and possibly even after the election.

And I also call out the so called...conservative Republican gas lighters..

Because the whole time this is happening....most of the so called Conservative Republicans are silent.

They should be using this as a teachable moment ......but these phony Republicans are silent.

Vigilantes do not clean up the messes of other people....like ANTIFA and or BLM.

This is what the Rittenhouse folks were doing in Kenosha before this incident went down..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

42. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Dale,.

All this is not jurisprudence. It's public opinion molding and political power.

When there is a rudimentary governmental presence ... there were local, state and Federal LE organizations present, a young, private citizen cannot enter a riot zone with huge political ramifications while armed and decide if LE orgs are adequate or inadequate.

"Systems" and "organizations" blend or overlap somewhat. DHS has over 60,000 mobile LEOs that are loyal to POTUS. Trump is waiting for after the election - otherwise the hostile will win BIG TIME !

Your daughters are correct. Social Security is being disestablished. Believe it starts next week when the military and some Civil Service will no longer contribute to FICA.

If you disagree with my view re "power" and "authority" to govern, consider why a California governor and a NYC mayor can refute higher political authority and get away with it - at least so far. Glance at the protection of Federal buildings.

I've frequently written that voting is being phased out. If we get mail in ballots, the Dec 1933 Reichbank fire was a slower event. Had also written jury trials nearly left the scene.

The welfare state destroyed us.

We must rehabilitate what is good to save. Most Americans want others to do this. They'll stay home and relax.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    If I remember my history correctly the independence of the United States was started by a handful of basically unorganized patriots standing up to an large army that didn't want them to have freedom . Rittenhause may have used poor judgment but his desire to keep his freedom from being taken away by democrats was evident . He is a patriot in every sense of the word . The democrat run legal system and the democrat propaganda outlets can not tolerate someone standing up to their bid for communisum , thus their efforts to vilify him . The democrats fear others will stand up against their looting and burning if they don't succeed in making Rittenhause the bad guy .

44. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:

Had never addressed Rittehhouse's citizenship or patriotism.

It wa s his poor judgement.

My agreement with what your saying re the democrats' legal system and propaganda outlets. Many are near here.

Actuallly, the historic colonial militas did have a basic organization. Their uniform dress later on was not the fashion of the European day but unless poor, they were decently clothed. For what was to be the experience, the clothing was ideal.

The initial formation of General Washington's Continental Army was about 200,000 men. Although largly untrained in modern (of the time) warfare, most were knowledgeable in small arms and definitely so re field camps, patrols and related. They were a little older that portrayed in the American history books ... beer guts were present ... the extra age was valuable compared to 15 - 20 year olds.

General Washington had 12 generals who were combat veterans of the French and Indian Wars.

Not all, but a substantial of the fighting was amphibusious warfare where they excelled.

Many reinactors here working the Revolutionary War. Their historical presentations are super and exceed the academics getting overpaid for teaching their versions of events.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  45. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:

Had never addressed Rittehhouse's citizenship or patriotism.

It wa s his poor judgement.

My agreement with what your saying re the democrats' legal system and propaganda outlets. Many are near here.

Actuallly, the historic colonial militas did have a basic organization. Their uniform dress later on was not the fashion of the European day but unless poor, they were decently clothed. For what was to be the experience, the clothing was ideal.

The initial formation of General Washington's Continental Army was about 200,000 men. Although largly untrained in modern (of the time) warfare, most were knowledgeable in small arms and definitely so re field camps, patrols and related. They were a little older that portrayed in the American history books ... beer guts were present ... the extra age was valuable compared to 15 - 20 year olds.

General Washington had 12 generals who were combat veterans of the French and Indian Wars.

Not all, but a substantial of the fighting was amphibusious warfare where they excelled.

Many reinactors here working the Revolutionary War. Their historical presentations are super and exceed the academics getting overpaid for teaching their versions of events.

46. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Interesting article about where all this chaos manufacturing is or will possibly go.....

Talk about disgusting...talk about "Herding."

As I am often want to state....... "Da Tovarich?"

It is worse than we thought......I picked this up off 'Breitbart News this morning....interesting article about attempts to Herd the entire nation......where they will try to take this racism..//Critical Race Theory....over the long run....Herding..

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-constitution/

I keep telling you guys....people who think for themselves do not want to go around their towns, cities, communities and take care of their business...but before they do....they have to consider race and racism...before their private business.....

This is precisely where this is going.....Constitutionally authorized...Racial Herding....in lieu of your freedoms and liberties....and yes.....leadership is today that stupid..

It appears that todays public education guarantees such stupidity run amok.

Ishmaelites run wild...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

47. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Watcherchris,

This trash has its modern origins in Frankfurt and Moscow.

Slavery is still legal in US as a form of judicial punishment.

How can apologist Neil S---- be any sort of Christian with his marriage views ?!

LOL: "Kafka trap" !

There is redeaming good news to all this.

In a second Trump administration, the funding for the propaganda centers, the publicly fulded colleges and universities, will end.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  48. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I can confirm the slave labor in the U.S. . One of our survival retreat members as an juvenile was forced into slave labor with no compensation for months . He was a good laborer so they were always looking for an excuse to enslave him over some minor law violation . Example , because there was an old empty beer can rolling around in the back of a pickup truck he was driving he was sentenced to shoveling asphalt for the county .

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  49. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I had to think about what you were describing in the Kafka trap Pragmatist...I am not familiar with it by that name.

I do however recognize it after reading a book of recent titled...."The Heavenly Man" about Christians in Communist China and how they were treated/persecuted in that country using precisely that technique..

However...I also have no idea who is.. Neil S. Nor am I familiar with their ideas.

Thanks for putting a name to that kind of persecution....Kafka Trap. I shall remember that.

You know....Pragmatist....it also seems to me that many in the media are using variations of those techniques in their interviews and stories now days.

https://lifelessons.co/critical-thinking/kafkatrapping/

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts: