I Dont Care Two Hoots About The Golden Globe Awards....

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Jan 8, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't care two hoots about the Golden Globe awards.

All this news is confetti to me and taking up valuable space in the headlines which could be used for better things.

I don't need to be "Amused " by such headlines or events.

A-without

Muse-thinking..

Amuse/Amusement- something fed to us to prevent thinking.

I feel the same way about the NFL. The NFL has shot itself in their own foot.
    They have severely misjudged their audience and deserve what is happening to them with reduced audiences/ticket sales.

I don't need that kind of amusement as well. I hardly ever watch sports. A good fishing program is about it.

I just wanted to get that out there and take up space.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    yep "tinseltown" and its inhabitants are nothing to me, I don't think they even live on the same planet.

3. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

LOL LOL LOL!!! Noted..!!

Yup......You got that one in the X ring..nice shooting.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris.

lonewolf likes this.
  4. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I never have been able to understand what any of those type programs were for anyway. From what I gather they are supposed to be there for an awards ceremony but all I hear about is them head running about politics and or more of that "Poor me I'm not treated fair" crap. I look at those shows the same way I do the President's "State of the Union" address. If the ground would just open up and swallow them all it would be a big plus for everyone. Politicians and most politically active mouthed actors are basically the same. They have a greatly over inflated idea of their importance. Politicians, Trial Lawyers and Actors are all just trained professional liars.

5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    In addition to technology, I have psych work experience (have degrees, grad/undergrad in tech and in medical sciences). I've witnessed people with problems ... horrific problems. I've been in morgues / dissection rooms a many a'time. Worked the psych wards. Seen the worst.

... So I'm watching a snippet of the Golden Globe awards, the part where all the "beautiful people" march in with all their fancy black clothes, designer clothes, and the layers of makeup (the sitting in a makeup chair two hours+ before arriving; $$$$$?).

Beyond the clothes, beneath the makeup, I saw pathologies. I witnessed a stream of sick people. There existed a cornucopia of psychological and physical diseases. Many of the physical diseases seen in this population were brought on by drug and alcohol abuse. Many there among them were those who had added decades to their chronological lives. It was easy for me to look at them and know what they went back to when these festivities were finished. Sad, even nauseating. Clowns in a Fellini film. A David Lynch psychotic nightmare. Had to get up and do something else -- who wants to see this sort of ruin? Not entertaining ... unless you are a daemon. As to zombies, watch the Oscars.

6. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    You have a stronger stomach than I do. I couldn't even watch a snippet of those sick suckers and their whining about how bad they are treated.

7. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow Olde Geezer,

I have come to the same conclusion about the body politic as they are so obviously in bed with Hollywood and vice versa...that the daemons have followed if not they were always there.

The trail of lies and deceit have today become a main staple...all across this nation.

And so too is the media so obviously in bed with Hollywood and Washington DC that if you are aware of the "Pattern" of operation ...you can see the daemon in them as well.
    The very lies and deceit...being foisted off on an unawares America.

This....Olde Geezer...is the avenue of study about which I have come in this road I have been traveling for many years.
    It is not the road I had imagined when I began this path over 30 years ago..but is something ..a phenomenon for which I ran across while on said road/path.

I am looking ..albeit carefully ...for research on "The Fallen." Patterns of operation here...throughout history...and I believe it can be found but not by most of todays education...or thinking. And also within this study of "The Fallen " is a subset of behaviors and fruits of the same which I have come to call..."Counterfeits."

I believe it is here...all around us..but carefully hidden in plain sight and requires different thinking to see it for what it is.

I have discovered something and again for which I was not prepared...etymology..the historical derivation of words...

That our language today is often used/misused to mislead..to obscure..to hide and conceal..what is really going on out here.

I found out that the word "Psyche" comes from a Geek word meaning "Soul."

It was one hint that certain of science borders on religion and then I began to notice how among many ..the religion of science is in certain arenas...in vitriolic but concealed competition with Christianity...and Judeo/Christian beliefs systems.

And I believe that the body politic, with it's devout and zealous Occult Religious beliefs, is capitalizing on this pattern in science....and soul stealing.

Don't get me wrong here..I am not against Science..but against Scientism...turning science into a religion to control and herd people...via the science and religion of Politics.

I hope I am describing this correctly.

I am convinced that certain aspects of Science and Politics border on the Religion of the Daemonic...in it's goals and intentions.

I say this also because of my read of certain histories...that certain events cannot be accidental..but a plan...
    And Science..in particular Political Science is being used to "Herd" people today..not to get them liberty and freedom...and the ability to think for themselves.

This awareness is what helped solidify the study of going down the trail of Occult daemonism and how it has worked in history. Not only in wars..but between wars as well.

It is also what lead me to R. J. Rummel and his study in "Democide." Death by democracy..by ones own government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide

Nonetheless...Occult Daemonism or what is sometimes called..."The Fallen" is an avenue down which I am carefully studying when one can even get real material by which to study. Not the Hollywood /Barnes and Noble rubbish.
    For I have learned that this stuff is Ishmael..and is in bondage with her children. I suspect that the goal is to bring all under Political/Social bondage/Herding or get rid of them by Democide. I think that this is the United Nations World Goal.

Daemonism.

I hope this makes some kind of sense..for he average American would think it nuts through the prism of a television and movie education.

Thanks,

Watcherechris

Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  8. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    What you are seeing is an endgame of something that started almost as soon as this country was established. The founders of this nation had some rather amazing and detailed ideas about a new way for people to live together. It offered the maximum level of freedom for the greatest numbers while at the same time protecting people from their own greed and stupidity.

It was repugnant to many because it didn't allow for the elections to be easily manipulated. Who could hold office was limited, who could vote was limited and in the end the election was not done by popular vote. Rather it was done by an electoral group that were elected and sent from each state.

The founders were worried that if they weren't careful that they would elect a king that is one of the reasons Washington was our first president. He never had any children and so couldn't establish a dynasty. They were also fully aware that majority rule if the voters are not vetted and interested in more than just personal gratification could be even worse than kings or dictators.

As it was originally established only white male property owners who were citizens voted. Over the many decades and centuries since the vote has been given to one group after another until we now are on the verge of even removing the citizenship requirement. If you can vote without any form of ID then you don't need to even be an American anymore. The liberals want to give the vote to illegal aliens and even criminals in prison.

We are now teetering to the point where the politicians don't even make lip service to actually doing the things they promise and their actions are for the good of their party far above any interest in the good of America as a whole or their particular constituents. The fact that people keep electing those same liars year after year tell that we have become to stupid to be free.

The idea that every person should vote is insanity. It was never intended to be that way. The stupid breed like rats and as this last election showed, they are close to taking this country away from us. If Clinton had been elected she would have imported enough losers to insure that never again would the working class thinking people would ever be able to oust the liberal tyrants.

The good news if you want to call it that is that I honestly believe she would have brought the US back to the place that Lincoln took us and this time the results would have been different. Their problem is that by their nature liberals are not willing to fight for their beliefs. They want someone else to do it for them. Had Clinton won I think there would have been another civil war and she would have brought in UN troops to put down the American people. Her biggest problem and the problem liberals always have is that the military is made up almost totally of conservative minded warriors. This is why every time the liberal get into power they start shutting down bases and cutting back the military.

The liberal movement is not a national thing. It is international and has just about won in Europe. Your leaders have thrown the doors wide open to the terrorists and ours tried to. We lucked out this time but I don't expect that to last. The thing that you need to grasp is that the liberal root belief has a lot in common with the Islamic faith. Both tell its people to above all else to SUBMIT! Muslims submit to the will of Allah and the liberal wants to submit all to the leadership of the government...even if they started to kill us the liberals would say submit!

They hide behind a false front of concern for the poor and the downtrodden but in EVERY case where they came into power the lot of those that elected them worsened. They talk all about helping but when offered a chance they pocet the money for themselves and let the poor suckers that voted for them go o hell.

If they get their way we will do just like the Germans did and elect a dictator. THAT is their end game.

Old Geezer likes this.
  9. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Don't get me wrong here..I am not against Science..but against Scientism...turning science into a religion to control and herd people...via the science and religion of Politics."

Day in and day out, I have to deal with the Religion of Materialism.

The proponents, secular humanists, say that they believe in no god. Really? Well, they believe that matter has absolute existence -- in and of itself a material object exists. Because one can observe the object several times, with confirmation by other sentient beings, the object has become an absolute. Thus the material world is a mindless god. Mindless, yet a god.

String theory. String theory works a whole lot better when one postulates an eleven-dimension universe. And the materialists screamed. So, what's wrong with eleven dimensions or eleven-hundred dimensions? Me, I say, what's to care about? Why the emotional fight against dimensions we are unable to perceive? I have no horse in this race. Obviously, they do. Let me tell you why. A knowable universe is their safety blanket. Without such a safety blanket or favorite Teddy Bear, there is no restful sleep for these people. They are as much a bunch of control freaks as the church bishops of the Spanish Inquisition.

Such "bishops" of science -- those who conduct the sacred rituals of "scientific research" -- use their near access to god ("understanding" the material universe) to control their "inferiors". Forget how quantum physics -- and beyond -- can turn their absolutes into ephemera. Ah, how oft it is we hear the congregation of the Church of Secular Humanism use their bishops of science to "prove" that their dogmas are superior to all others. Born-again Secular Humanists should drink poison, take up serpents, and speak in tongues; in so doing, at least they would be more interesting to watch.

Kurt Vonnegut wrote the following insightful poem:

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand.”

10. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I have found little to no difference in the way that a hard line creationist defends that belief and the way most science believers defend their beliefs. Both take their hypothesis on faith but then deny that it is any less than hard fact. Both also seem equally willing to burn at the stake any heretic that offers up a conflicting theory. Pure science leaves a man without a soul and pure blind belief in the creation myth leaves a man without a thought. We are supposed to wonder, ask, seek and find. In the end every final fact only leads to more questions.

For my taste the creationist makes their god to manlike and the scientist too often loses sight of the wonder that surrounds us. I have no problem reconciling the evolutionary system of the universe with the creation story in Genesis. Personally I think it is a pretty accurate description of how the universe and all of the creatures came to be...told in a way that a primitive people would understand. From darkness he said let there be LIGHT sounds a lot like some form of the big bang to me.

11. Ken S LaTrans

Ken S LaTrans Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    I still watch a few TV shows, and I enjoy a few movies...but I couldn't give a single shred of a shit about "entertainment news". or who won what.

Crys B. likes this.
  12. Crys B.

Crys B. Active Member
      43/58

Blog Posts:

I'm in complete agreement with you. In fact, I rarely watch American TV anymore, and I'm American!

That said, I think this whole thing of "entertainment news," and even the golden globe awards, to an extent, are rigged. I think the media just uses it to get their ratings up. Maybe that's just me, but I place very little trust in the media anymore. I think it's all gossip.