I Got Kidnapped In Garland Tx By 3 Cops

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by hades_leae, Oct 31, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. hades_leae

hades_leae Active Member
      48/93

Blog Posts:
    It's been a while since I been on the site, I missed My Survival Forum actually. So to get to the point. I was arrested unlawfully, got a bad face injury by the cops because of excessive force and now I'm going to sue them. It's crazy how it happened, I was sitting in a big empty parking lot up against a light pole almost close to midnight, and I was watching a movie on my cell phone.

They came to me and was like I look suspicious and made me try to identify myself. I exercised my rights because suspicion is not illegal, and then got jumped, illegally transported, held against my will and sustained a bad face injury. This is ridiculous, I did not believe I was ever going in this type of situation.

The wind stops at 30 seconds

srg1974 and Keith H. like this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Very sorry to here about this Hades, cops can be a bad lot. Not good in Australia either & the good cops won't do anything because they will lose their jobs if they do. This being a survival forum, I would dearly love to be able to advise you on what to do in future, but this sort of situation is unavoidable so long as we have bad cops & government corruption. Staying out of their way is not easy, we have daily lives to get on with. About our only hope is to have someone video such an arrest & assault & get these bad cops dissmissed, but they rarely lose their jobs.
    Sincere Regards, Keith.

branchd77 likes this.
  3. Mekada

Mekada Master Survivalist
      270/345

Blog Posts:
    O
    O man that sucks. It is for reasons like this i don't really like the police. They abuse their authority and gang up on you because of racial prejudice... Lousy bas**rds. You are damn lucky... Thank God they didn't have a itchy trigger finger because a lot of them do these days. When you win your lawsuit you atleast have some more money to go towards prepping! On the other hand this is a lesson for us all. Don't wander about at night without a good reason! Hope you recover swiftly!

branchd77 likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    you were out at midnight in a parking lot looking at a film on your phone? maybe that's the problem right there, I was stopped by police at 2AM coming back from a birthday party but unlike you I wasn't jumped and arrested but after a short conversation I was allowed to proceed on my way.

Mekada and HappyJackSlade like this.