I Had No Idea What Blavity Meant...

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Feb 3, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Blavity ...I had no idea what this word meant....

From this article.. but this is originally from something called Blavity news...but is no longer linked...hence I linked the yahoo news article.

Ron Desantis Announces Plan To Defund Dei Programs Across Florida Universities (yahoo.com)

Here goes..

Wiki..Blavity - Wikipedia

No problem by me....here....they are breaking no laws...

But ....think about something here....,think past ESPN and or the Kardashians........

Where is it written that we as Americans must be compelled to define everything and anything in our lives by race or racism????

And if you disagree ...you are a racist???? And whatever other names and labels that someone can manufacture.

Where is this written....please give me the law citation....at law...how it is documented in the law books.....that we must needs define everything and anything in our lives by race and racism.

But this is not Racism you understand.

I understood this about the Ersatz Biden Administration .....when they focused on "White Supremacy."
    IIunderstood that the Biden Administration were racists...professional Ishmaelite racists and must needs introduce racist programs across the nation to put people into Ishmaelite bondage ...by race..

Their MO in leadership is to manufacture bad guys to keep and maintain power....exactly what thet are doing in-promoting CRT programs across this nation...and now trying to do it by stealth ....now that more of the public is waking up to official government authorized, sanctioned, and approved racism.

To their credit ..even many African Americans are catching on. More African Americans are also catching on to the simple strategy that the Left needs their votes desperately while nothing changes for African Americans. I salute many of them for catching on. Hope it continues.

What also is astonishing to me is that while so much of this is happening...the phony Republicans are silent...no help there as well.

Remember something about thinking Americans who can think for themselves ....regardless of race...

The key word here is "Thinking Americans."

Thinking Americans know that people should be more than 'Race and Racism....

But that is not where this current government is going and has no intention of going there.

Thinking Americans know that people should be much much more than Race and sexual orientation....

Much much More...

If you think for yourself....what does this current government demonstrate by their very conduct.......

That it is all about race and sexual orientation......and they are going to hold us to his line...in bondage and servitude....by Race and Sexual Orientation.

Thinking Americans want to be left alone and be held to their own lines...in privacy...alone...not herded. Thinking Americans also know that people are so so much more than race and sexual orientation.
    Once you know and understand this ...you realize that the king has on no clothes..the king is naked.

What are they in fact doing to America and Americans..to our children and grandchildren??????

They are stealing the very childhood from our children and grandchildren..and bringing them into adulthood before their time.

One has to become educated to be this giftedly stupid and be proud of ones stupidity ..as to do this to children.

Let them be children.....they will get into the complexities of adulthood soon enough....and the ways of this world...let them be children.

This is how an Ishmaelite works to put this nation into their Ishmaelite Bondage...by entitlement.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be warned these Ishmaelites who specialize in putting people into their Ishmaelite Bondage.....to keep and maintain power over the herd.

This is not limited Government.

My non Ishmalite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.