I Like This Woman...she Makes Sense.....

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Oct 15, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I just found this video on U Tube and I like this woman ...even back when she was running for President even back then...because she made some sense. Also she is a Vet.

However..I recognized the sense she was speaking ..even back then would disqualify her from running in either Republican or Democrat platforms. For she calls it how it really is.

I caution her even about the Republicans....as I think she may become disappointed in them if they gain power...I suspect that little will change because or the real handlers of both parties is hidden and concealed from most people... The Democrats are just more out int he open about it..

Nonetheless I like her sense of independence ....from the first time I heard her speak..

Plus...she is from my fathers Home State of Hawaii....

Here ..this link...

Trump Live News | Tulsi Gabbard And Donald Trump Slam Democrats | USA News Live | News18 Live - YouTube

Here is another one ...

Trump Live News | Tulsi Gabbard And Donald Trump Slam Democrats | USA News Live | News18 Live - YouTube

Tulsi makes other ...very excellent videos and I will try to find and post them.....particularly I found one about religion, speech....and other such important issues under our Constitution...

I just like this woman...for her common sense and independence. Hope she stays that way..

However..I suspect that she will be a threat to both political parties as an Independent...thinker and speaker.....not an Ishmaelite.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Oct 15, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I will be looking for more of her videos in the future......because I mark her as not an Ishmaelite.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.