I Will Not Be Watching The Super Bowl Game......

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Feb 2, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    As per usual I will not be watching the super bowl game today.

l had forgotten all about it till I was in the store yesterday getting a few things...and the fellow before me was buying two racks of very nice looking ribs.

I commented that he was going to eat very well that day and he told me it was for the super bowl tomorrow.

I'd forgotten all about it until the gentleman reminded me.

I am working on my olde truck to change out the timing belt and am in the process of reassembly but stopped for lunch.

Planning to get cleaned up and go to the store again with my short list...after kick off time.

I try not to be out on the street before kick off time on Super Bowl Sunday. After kick off time traffic is significantly down due to this event sociological.

Best get back to reassembling my truck and seeing if it will start.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Justin Baker likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    bump thread...

3. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have not watched ANY football games since they took a knee. The took a knee in protest and I took an exit in protest. I won't be watching the Superbowl, now or in the foreseeable future.

4. randyt

randyt Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    super what????

Richard Earley and watcherchris like this.
  5. Justin Baker

Justin Baker Expert Member
      160/173

Blog Posts:
    "Foosball is for the devil, Bobby!" LOL - I took Makeesha in for her first surgery today... She's old, but don't tell her that! Needless to say, football is the furthest thing from my mind!

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    If I watch a game it is a college game. I think I may have watched one. Crimson Tide game and they lost. I haven't watched any NFL since the knee taking began. I did just run across a meme that showed there are two Trump ads running and a Keep America Great banner being flown overhead . Says Text TRUMP to 88022

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Probably faulty information but just heard they are having a bunch of gay guys dancing around at half time . I definitely am skipping watching the super bowl .

8. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I've been lucky enough to be given 3 goats in milk so I'm busy building a shed and fences...no sports on TV for me. Working long hours all day and totally knackered by the evening.

9. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    My wife is the football follower in our family. She's not watching this one. She likes neither team.

I'd watch it were I to think a terrorist attack likely. I don't think there is. What screw-ups these terrorists! What an easy target the Super Bowl! I'm not going to say how to go about this, but any infantry unit on Earth would know how to drop in some surprises from a few klicks out. There are ways of protecting your crew from air surveillance -- yes, to include infrared.

Won't watch it for the commercials and now the half-time show is emasculated due to the epileptic fits of the Secular Humanist religious-nutcases. Bugger it all.

https://leakreality.com/video/100486/crazy-left-wing-protesters-throw-a-tantrum-in...

Richard Earley and TMT Tactical like this.
  10. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    If anything interesting or amusing like a costume malfunction on a mascot or a cheerleader with a skid mark happens it will soon end up on YouTube.... I'll catch it later.

TMT Tactical likes this.