If God Is In Charge, Why Prep?

Discussion in 'Religion, Religious Views, and Life After Death' started by GrizzlyetteAdams, Mar 11, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am sorry but I do not pray, at all, for anybody or anything. To me that would be hypocritical. I can't pray for "just in Case" situations. That would violate my personal integrity beliefs. Don't know if there is a 'Big Guy" or "Big Woman" for the PC crowd but since I don't buy into any religion, then I can't ask for favors or guidance. Yeah, I know I am a strange critter.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    Brownbear likes this.
  2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Herr doctor Carl Jung's belief in life after death was based in part on his own death experience from which he was able to return (his physicians resuscitated him post myocardial infarction):
    https://carljungdepthpsychologysite.blog/2019/02/03/carl-jungs-near-death-experience/

Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross spent her career working with dying patients. From their stories and her experiences, she became certain that our existence extends beyond this one plane of existence.
    https://www.near-death.com/science/experts/elisabeth-kubler-ross.html

I had a dream in which I saw a future event. I told a family member. Within a week that event occurred and was reported in the local newspaper. When I showed the article to my family member, she nearly fainted. Being old and looking back, such future-sight during dreams (with confirmation by others) has happened to me only around five times.

During life after death experiences, those who have returned from cardiac standstill often report learning of future events.
    https://otakupapa.net/en/shocking-future-prediction/

Religions may differ, however life after death events are the same for people who were raised Hindu or Christian or Zoroastrian. Physics is revealing that mind is non-local. String theory reveals at least eleven dimensions exist -- which is to say that those things we here in this specific physical world can perceive are but few. Whereas the mythologies of our old religions may not be literally true, it is becoming very obvious that this world is but one plane of existence. Your life actions count even after your physical body dies.

The following was a public lecture event presented by the faculty of the University of Virginia Division of Perceptual Studies:

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Oldguy

Oldguy Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:

Yes many are enslaved to many things! Alcohol, nicotine, food, gambling, fornication the list go's on.
    All forms of slavery.
    In a way I admire the Alcoholic as it takes many years of dedicated consumption and a large chunk of ones assets to become one not to mention the morning hangovers!

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't pray and I don't want any to pray for me.
    the one thing I hate is that religious people think they are right and everyone else is wrong and they are here to "save" everybody, I had an old friend who every time I saw him asked if I had been "saved", lovely man Max but it didn't half get on my nerves.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    That sounds more appropriate to the UK public under our current lousy political regime....

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  6. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I am happy not to be prayed for either.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Oldguy

280/345

Blog Posts:
    This they must do to show all including themselves that they are REAL believers

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  8. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Ah well, convincing oneself (or themselves) is all part of the ritual I suspect.

I wish folks with faith well, it hasn't touched me though.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wife and I both went to (separate) Roman Catholic schools although our families weren't R.C., that experience put us off organised religion for life!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:

Olde Guy,

This is like dumber than dirt.......but it ebbs and flows so logically and reasonably.....sufficient that most will not catch it until someone points it out to them.

I can make the same argument or point about people who worship regularly in front of a television and or movie screen.

I know of these people because when you ask them a question requiring deep considerable thought and or individuality....in thinking/values.....they tend to quote a movie or television program they have watched.

It becomes clear to knowledgeable thinkers that these people have television and movie thoughts....television and movie emotions, Television and movie values...none of them their own. They are Xerox copies and extensions of someone else pulling the puppet strings.

You know what is really scary about these types of very devout and zealous religious television and movie watchers......

Many of them are also voters.

But your point is so logical and reasonable.

I get the same kind or brand of nonsense from people who so obviously worship science...as a religion and the answer to everything.

It is so logical and reasonable.....but it is dead and inert....to those who can see , hear , and understand.

Keep plugging away Olde Guy....it will come to you one day.....and not by your choice or decision.

Certainly not by Ishmael.

Be warned of Ishmaelites and Ishmaelite thinking. Learn to spot a counterfeit...and learn the name of the counterfeiter...by name.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Wow Coffee...Wow!!!

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    I wish I knew what happened in your life that had make you so bitter against God, or any religion. Why would you not want or request no one to pray for you, I do not understand. Lets just pretend you have a child near death from a bad accident, and the people in the hospital and others wanted to pray for God's healing, would you ask them not to pray. If there was any chance at all, that your calling out for God to save your child, would you not call out for his help? Please do not be offended, I am only asking. I do not mean any disrespect. But I must tell you, that God loves you, whether you like it or not. He did create you, whether you believe it or not. And whether you want or know it or not, I just might pray for you and any family you have, because I care.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I was not created by some all powerful invisible entity, I was created by two unmarried people having sex, nothing more nothing less. you pray if you want to just stop going on about it, this is a prepping forum not a religious one.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Coffee....Wow!!

The God I know does not wait for anyone.....

The God I know chooses who are his....chosen people do not choose...they are chosen....who does the choosing???

The essence of Paganism...is that we are the determiner...we choose...we put the money in the box....we decide...it is all up to us.

If it is up to us...what difference does it make what happened on the Cross???

This is textbook of what is taught in many churches today as Christian when it is no such thing. It is disguised paganism.

I am stunned that lonewolf does not recognize this fingerprint.

All the Apostles were chosen...by God...including Paul...Saul of Tarsus...plucked from this world and God did His work in them to make them His.

And so too will it be with Lonewolf..if God so chooses Lonewolf and in His time and for His purposes. Lonewolf will not be able to stop it.

Paraphrased....

For Jacob was in the book of life ..chosen and Esau was not.

Yet they were brothers from the same lump of clay.....

Todays thinking would have God love everyone...it is not so....

All gods are the same god and all religions are the same religion....not so...

I too Coffee..do not mean any disrespect..but this is what is in His Word....not man made interpretations ..or disguised Paganism trying to pass for Christianity.

Amazing to me how many Christians do not know..this and their Ministers keep them ignorant while trying to follow and or fit in the world's beliefs.

Again..I am surprised that a Pagan like Lonewolf does not recognize this taking place right in front of them.

Oh..and before I forget ....Lonewolf...this is indeed a survival/prepper site..and religion is a part and parcel of people's preps/survival strategy....

I believe I have posted this before..about science....and archeology...

One of the traits or indexes for which archeologists search in a site is evidence of religion..worship. This helps determine if the site is human or animal.
    However..sad as this may be....many Christians are themselves unaware of this line of thinking. It ought not to be this way.
    I hold their ministers responsible for this ignorance of many Christians.

Coffee....

For whatever reason God purposed...and of which I know not....He chose to teach me and put His name and Way on my lips...

To be among the Salt of the earth and not the sugar...

Why He would choose a bum like me is a mystery.....and also a miracle to me.

A time comes for all of us Coffee...I pray He makes me worthy of His name and His Salt.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Post script.....

Coffee...you do know that Pagans , Satanists, and even Luciferians have prayer...do you not???

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Why prepare? Why go on? Why attempt to save your grandchildren? Why even grow personally?!

If all we are lies in being sentient animals, then all of existence is a sick joke. Were one to view the state of affairs as being purely materialistic and all our behaviors in their origins being for the gratification of glandular desires, then life is utterly bereft of anything that could be remotely described as honorable or transcendent. Everything is to naught. I live to know that I will be annihilated. I am but an advanced chemistry; tickle this, tickle that, and I will smile. Accidentally out of one darkness only to be swallowed by the next darkness.

There is no purpose in such. If that is all that a person has and that person has any honor whatsoever, then that person should simply stick a gun in his mouth and enter the second darkness. Damn the insane universe. Take action. Russian roulette for breakfast for a week. Why not?

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  16. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Something a PHD in economics taught me...and a Believer....

And that is ..as record of history......those nations and people who broke away from the Doctrine, dogma, and ideology of Divine Right of Kings or Absolute Power...the power of the kings and emperors in middle ages Europe. ...some time in the late 1500s to early 1600s. The economies of these nations took off.

This means the lowland countries in Europe, North Germany, England, and the United States.

The interesting fact about these nations is that it is they who were to go on to produce the greatest plenty this world has ever known...by the Liberty which is in their religion...their Gospel...because it was to work against Absolute power an divine right of kings.

Anywhere you see progress ..economic progress in this world ....it was exported from one of these nations which broke away from absolute power and Divine Right of Kings.

And this is the dirty little secret about religion and economics which our public school system financed by a whorish body politic....do not want us ever to know...for then we are more easily "Herded".....controlled.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    People always want someone to take care of them at some level. I think it is left over from the security that most felt as children. I believe in a Greater Being but I don't believe that that being has an interest in generally taking us on to raise on a day to day level. At some point, we all have to grow up and take care of ourselves and at that point a parent or "god" that won't let you fail if you don't take care of yourself they will cripple you.

Bad things happen to good people all the time. That is life and how you deal with it is a learning and growing experience for you. Personally, I look at life as a game. We play it for a while and then move on. I like to win and when I play games I play to win. Let us be real though if there is no chance of losing it would not be any fun. I used to play chess with my daughter. To make the game interesting I spotted her my two Knights. She really hated what I would do to her with those pieces. With that spot, the games were a lot more interesting for both of us. Just as I needed the chance of losing to make the game interesting she needed to be able to win.

There comes a point in life where your parents have to let you fail. They do this because they care enough to do the hard things for you and watching your child suffer hurts. While this is happening you may feel like they don't love you but years later when life smacks you down and you get back up you understand that they were preparing you to go on after they were gone. I believe that your "soul" is the purpose of life. It grows and becomes strong based on what you learn in life. Your soul is the seed that the Creator plants in the garden of life. The soul is what is harvested when that life is done.

I prepare to take care of myself and those that I love because that is a big part of the "game" to me. If I die tonight I DIE A WINNER. Death isn't a loss it is just the end of the game...for now...

coffee, TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  18. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I'm beginning to think this subject has probably exhausted itself, if it continues its likely to get acrimonious and I see no benefit in annoying each other.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

You don't let this kind of thing get on your nerves Lonewolf. First off the Bible doctrine is that one is totally saved if one is covered by the blood of Jesus...not by any Believer or praying for someone. He chooses who are His..and He chooses to cover them in His blood for His reasons..not our reasons.

Ironic to me that even many Believers do not know this. They are not going to get you, me, or anyone else saved. Nor is a Priest or Minister going to get you or me saved. That in particular....many Believers do not seem to know. Ironic to me.

I will tell you something else many Believers do not know....

The Bible doctrine is that we all deserve hell and damnation....even Believers.

Who does God choose to save....it is none of my business...but His....for His purposes..not ours.

This is why you do not let these people get on your nerves.

I will tell you something else....Lonewolf...

Often I am more in contention with fellow Believers because often their ministers do not teach them The Whole Council of God..but only the sugary sweet parts. Sad but true. They leave them on milk and not meat.

We are to be the Salt of the Earth..not the sugar.

Oh...by the way Lonewolf..

I'm with you here...on organized religion. The church is to be an organism..not an organization. An Organization is known in the Bible as Nicolaitans...which God says He hates.

Hope this helps.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishamelite

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  20. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Acrimonious....wow!!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Indeed, we do seem to be salt to the Earth...You do know what happens when you salt soil don't you?

I also am not big on humanly formed faiths. They are usually man creating a god that they can then use to excuse them doing whatever they wanted to do to start with. They sadly always end up basically being an extortion plan to provide a good life for their leaders and in the end seem to always become the evil that they are supposed to be against.

What I expressed in my missive above is not my faith or religion. It is my belief in a natural force of nature that we are all a part of. I am not an ant worshiping an elephant because he is bigger, rather I am a tiny piece of that greater whole. The big bang theory is a lot like saying "In the beginning..." Everything came from almost nothing almost as if from a thought.

I am a Jesuit Pagan because even though I am not Christian I find a lot to be said for the teachings of the MAN we refer to as Jesus. A pagan is simply a person that is not a member of any of the major organized faiths that nonetheless does believe in a willful creative force.

I have no desire to bring anyone to my way of seeing things. As Jesus said, "In my father's house are many mansions." I have studied religion my entire life trying to find my way. My way is just that. It is a philosophical perspective that has no real validity for anyone other than me. It is based on things that I have experienced in MY life both good and bad and how I have come to term with both.

If ANYTHING that I say is troubling to any of you, understand that I mean no real disrespect of your belief and am only saying what I find when I look at certain things. In general though, I am as likely full of crap as anyone so never take me or anyone very seriously.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think there are 2 things that shouldn't be discussed on Prepper forums and that's Religion and Politics, and that's my final say on the matter.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    TexDanm,

Yes I do Texdanm...I surely do.

If I also recall my history ....the Romans when conquering the Carthaginians...were so angry at them that they salted many of their fields making them unproductive.

And I know that Salt was a very valuable commodity back then and in some places used as money.

Such was their dislike for what Carthage had done to the Roman Empire.

I also know from experience .....that a slug cannot stand Salt......

I speak in actuality ...and also metaphorically....here.

You can often tell because the conversation will breakdown rapidly and someone will try to change the course.....or shut it down.

I find todays leftist politics to be very much like this ..and also the MSM.....slugs who would rather shut down everything than debate....and be exposed as Slugs afraid of Salt. Censorship.... Ishmaelites.

But you are correct about the Salt.

Oh...and before I forget...this....

Agree here very much....

This is my contention with the olde religious dogma of "Divine Right of Kings and or Absolute Power."

This is my contention with politics....that it is trying to morph..back into Absolute Power and or Divine Right of Kings.

Brexit in the UK is a prime example of this....that the English people cannot be trusted with their vote.....that they need over them a uber intelligence or committee of men to steer or decide for them.

And this too is my concern with what is coming here to America....that we too cannot be trusted with our vote....just as it appears we cannot be trusted to be armed...in thought, in spirit , as well as physically. We are to be as Englishmen and or Continentals.
    I call Bravo Sierra on this one .....big time....because of what certain Elders have taught me about both secular history as well as Biblical History.

Knowing this about history I am often want to draw a parallel between religion and politics....that politics is trying to go back into a religion of absolute power and divine right of kings. Socialism is just such an move...and one step from Communism....again absolute power.....divine right of kings in the hands of men.

The ability of governments to print money or borrow unlimited....is the same thing, absolute power and divine right of kings, and will result in the same goal or terminus....absolute power and eventual collapse of an economy and nation....economically.

And this too is why they do not like Salt....or Truth.

Thanks for your post,

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and coffee like this.
  24. GrizzlyetteAdams

GrizzlyetteAdams Crap Creek Survivor
      390/460

Blog Posts:
    I am fairly new here, so I must apologize for starting the thread in this subforum (which is titled, "Religion, Religious Views..."). I did so only because in another thread you asked, “If your god is in charge, why would you feel the need to prep?? Surely he will save you? If so why bother prepping?”

As evident by some on this thread who are also interested in the answers to those questions, I had hoped to contribute to this thread ...but now I am not sure where to go with it now. (I have been working on it in between rocks and hard places that I am dealing with at the moment.)

Surprisingly, considering the subject matter, this thread has been one of the most civil and level-headed ones I have seen anywhere...and I hope it does not die an untimely death, lol.

25. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Well spoken GrizzyetteAdam....well spoken.....

You have my admiration,

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

26. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Religion and politics are, in the end much the same and almost impossible to keep separate. If you will look at history, you will quickly realize that the two are the cause of more deaths than all of the natural disasters put together. Ignoring them is like living on the side of a volcano and refusing to show interest in that silly smoke that is pouring out of the top of the mountain.

People use both politics and religion to excuse taking what they want from others... "We saved all them heathens from their evil godless ways." said the conquistadors as they wiped out the various central American people and stole their gold. The US has repeatedly fought and killed people to bring them the "freedom" of democracy. They usually then elect a new dictator.

The unfortunate thing is that nearly all of the religions that I have studied are, at their core, intended to be ways to help people get along. It is then taken and twisted into an unrecognizable version of its original intent to allow the ones in charge to get rich and powerful.

One of the things that people find hardest is to actually see their faith as it actually is seen by others that are not of that faith. So much of what we "know" about our faiths are cultural and almost "known" at a near instinctive level. We understand but for someone not raised in that faith will see something totally different. These misunderstandings lead to endless problems.

People of the Jewish faith that are actually practicing their faith can't eat food that others cook because it usually isn't kosher. This has made it hard for them to be accepted as a part of any other society and led to their almost endless troubles. They, if they are true to their faith, just don't find acceptance in other cultures and get judged as being arrogant or worse. All that they are doing though is trying to honor their god.

If you study the Bible and the teachings specifically of Jesus you have a hard time figuring out how a faith that is mostly about love and tolerance became one that is so far from its roots. There are lots of things in the Christian faith that are seen one way by people inside that faith and not seen the same by someone not raised in it. The rite of communion is one of love and sacrifice offered for in forgiveness of your sins…if you are raised in it that is what you see. If you were not raised in it, it is a rather disturbing cannibalistic ritual. Most people don’t care much for even pretending to eat people.

Islam has many of the same problems as the Jewish people with dietary restrictions and their prayer requirements and clothing choices. People that have not taken the time to read and understand the Koran see many of the actions of Muslims as rather odd and distasteful.

The thing is that people all over the world have one thing in common…They usually don’t like people or much of anything that is different from what they are most used to.

It is important to look at both others and ourselves if we want to be prepared to deal with possible problems in the future. It is a little like the food thing. We all have preferences BUT in a survival situation, you would be foolish if you went into it with the attitude that all you were going to eat were the things that you are most commonly used to eating.

In a post-apocalyptic world, you are going to need to be able to deal with all sorts of people. They, like you, are going to be stressed to the max and probably not at their best. Having even a little understanding of the facts that people believe in different things is like having a few general understandings of how to tell a poisonous snake from a harmless one.

We all have discussed the fact that to some extent the biggest threat to most of us when/if things go down the river without a paddle is going to be other people. To ignore the things that most divide us because we might disagree is an error. As long as we can be civil this is an important topic. With very few exceptions this is one of the most intelligent and civil groups that I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of. One thing that I know is that if we get out of line Lone Wolf and Keith will set us back on the right path. For that, I am immensely thankful...

27. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Frankly I can understand lonewolfs position on religion . from a human stand point I can agree it doesn't make much sense . Any atheist that had been riding with me when I took a 90 mile float in a little rubber boat down the River Of No Return in Idaho would have ended that float with a different view point . Religion and survival don't mix . It did that time . I won't go into the unbelievable things that happened on that trip , because they are simply that unbelievable . I come out a survivor and someone believing some higher power had to been riding in that boat with me . I don't know how it is now along that stretch of river ,then there was no civilization along the way and as the name implies once you start , you don't go back because of the rapids and canyon walls . It was a three day solo float and as usual I was hunting for bear .

TMT Tactical and coffee like this.
  28. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    You yourself put your opinions on this forum, otherwise no one would have been able to post our response to your postings. You answer our responses with the comment that if I, coffee, did not stop talking about God, or religion, that you as Moderator will erase my post. Sad !!! You should have such power . Maybe you should have never put out such distasteful comments against Christian beliefs, or our President. I will always stand up for My Lord, and my support our President, Donald Trump.

poltiregist likes this.
  29. GrizzlyetteAdams

390/460

Blog Posts:
    100% + to what you said in post #76, Tex. Almost every word of your post is what I have said for years...

So many atrocious wars and other injurious things have been committed in the name of religion that it is no surprise that many have turned away from God and the people who profess to follow him. I have long said that a lot of atheists and agnostics are that way for good reasons. Many people are fed up with the lies and hypocrisy committed in the name of religion.

But I must say that after decades of searching, I have found a path that is not based on emotionalism but on logic and reasoning. It has also given me insight into the best ways I can prep for the future.

More later... I'm up to my neck in alligators right now. (Ok, not literally, but figuratively...after all, I am about 500 miles away from the nearest swamp 'gator at the moment, lol.)

All y'all behave yourselves, K? I have been working on a Tex-sized post just for this thread and will go all CAJUN on y'all if this thread gets shut down. So, be good, you hear?

30. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I doubt there will be any need for that if everyone plays nicely together... :)

31. GrizzlyetteAdams

390/460

Blog Posts:
    Coffee, I am pretty sure that talking about our Lord is ok in a thread in the Religion subforum, such as the one this one is on...As you probably know, many internet boards generally frown on religious talk outside of designated sections. This place is no different. Dropping a religious comment here and there outside of the Religion subforum may be overlooked, but probably not continuously...

Coffee, I enjoy all of your posts, and don't want to see any of them--or you--disappear!

32. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Not entirely true here Texdanm....once you know or are taught history...the history no one wants us to know ...that it becomes much easier to "Herd" by man made reason or logic.

This is a variation of feudalism....royalty ..or if you prefer...people of degrees telling us how to run our lives and teach our children ...to become better consumers...not better people or thinkers. People who are want to define themselves by the devout and zealous religious beliefs of what they see in television and or movies to become a better consumer.
    Or even today...to bribe their children's way into colleges....rather than the children earn their way.
    This religion sometimes "Travels" under the moniker....No one sees what we do!!

I could take this a long long way in a Deep State concealed/hidden government trying to manipulate a people and nation into division and not unity....a variation of the "Victim Dictum and the Blame game/Guilt Shaming."

Dietary laws...not applicable to us in the New Testament. We are not so bound. We are to know the Olde Testament as our schoolmaster to be aware and or knowledgeable as to what came before.

One of the secrets..out in the open about Faith...is that it is one of the names of a person......Jesus the Christ for remission of sins..among His many names. Notice I use capital letter F here.

I do not know of communion being for the forgiveness of sins...this forgivenessis done by Blood...here a capital letter B...meaning a particular Blood...offered only once....and need not be done over and over as was sacrificed by the Hebrews on the altar...twice a day for the sins of Israel.

Again..Ironic to me that many Believers do not know this as well.

Islam does indeed have many of the problems as does the Hebrews...and so too the RCC..dietary laws... for those not in the know. There are others as well.

Yes indeed...but the Word gives no such instruction to kill them and or take their stuff...as is promoted in some religions even today.

Any Christian Church which promotes such ..is not operating under the Bible but another set of instructions...a Talmudic set of rules often not know by outsiders. They are not operating under the candlestick...the Word.

See Koran, then Hadith and other such Talmuds....rules to get around the rules.

Most Christians have never heard of a Talmud...nor many Westerners.....nor do they know much about the Occult connection in the Talmud and other books like the Kabbalah used by the Hebrews...but not all of them.

There are religions out here with a dual set of rules...rules which allow the adherents to get around the rules....but you must follow the rules to get around or break the rules.

One such rule is sometimes called "Mentalus Reservatus....mental reservation."

It goes like this in practice...

" I did not have sex with that woman"

Very few people caught it back then but I did...having recently learned of mental reservation and how it worked in concealment....

Want another historical Talmud or concealed rule to get round the rules....
    There is no Biblical instruction to spread the Word or Gospel by the sword...nor by burnings at the stake.
    This came to me when reading John Fox and his Book of Martyrs.

Someone there was operating in the name of the God of the Bible...but the Bible gave no such instruction to put people to death at the sword or the stake....
    The Bible doctrine is to come out from amongst them and be ye separate.

What this means is that there is a counterfeit going on here.....The Bible instruction is being counterfeited and stolen.....hijacked from what is declared in the Word.

Amazing to me that many Atheists and or Pagans cannot seem to figure this one out for themselves..while trying to play the blame/shame game and try to stick Believers back in a historical time warp to make their points.

But the Truth is that many Believers are no smarter and their Ministers/Priests should do a better job of teaching them ..instead of leaving them vulnerable to Atheists and Pagans.

It is a weird set up in ignorance on the side of Believers , Atheists, and Pagans....very werid to me in ignorance...not knowing and not being taught.

This is why dietary laws are to me dumb...in any religion. But therer were reasons for it in the Olde Testament...for which all too many of our ministers do not teach us today and they should.

Agree here Texdanm...and well said...well said.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    GrizzlyetteAdams posted....

This is textbook of public education thinking here today and deliberately promoted to prevent thinking and also to encourage the Blame Game...guilt programming...shaming.

It also relies on people not knowing any history to get away with it.

There is a topic arena not covered by the media as well as most of public education today...and for good reason...you might think and realize we have been gaslighted.

This arena is called ....."Democide."

Democide...death by ones own government.

I have caught many Atheists and Agnostics when they try to play the religion blame game, guilt shaming on Believers who themselves do not know much history ..even Biblical History. It ought not to be this way but it is. Again..I hold many ministers/priests at fault for not teaching their flocks.

This guilt game and shaming...by sticking Believers back into a time warp..does not work on me.

After awhile these Atheists and Agnostics do not want to talk to me.

Here...Democide by Wiki..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide

Notice down in the middle of this article...this Jewel....if you understand what is being said....

In the last 100 years some 262 million deaths by governments on their own people.

Now here is where you catch Atheists and Agnotics short....

The Estimates are for Soviet Russia...some 20 to 25 million of their own people.
    Communist China....some 30 to 40 million of their own people.

Remember ..this is in the time of science....and Atheists love science. Science ..the time of wise men...intelligences...enlightened people running governments.

How about North Korea...what religion do they verily oppose there?? In China????

Listen to this AOC Cortez woman....socialist...you can hear the Herding Atheism coming off of her....
    She thinks like a textbook politburo commissar...that she is sitting on the only one in town and can dismiss everyone who does not agree with her.

I am not dismissing what happened via the RCC in the Inquisition and the Crusades...but this too requires thought....not emotions.

It helps that I have read John Fox and his "Book of Martyrs."

I have also read a number of books on "Occult Religions" and patterns of operation ...boing way back into history...to the Garden of Eden if you like.

Nonetheless...be very careful going down that tack I highlighted here. It depends on people not knowing much history....to be successful...and they are correct in that few people know much history...along with the Word.

My non Ishmaelite .02

Watcherhris.

34. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am a an agnostic and I don't need to diss any religion or faith. I don't need to blame them for any past wars, atrocities or any other ills of the world. I simply do not need them. Maybe some need to have a justification for not believing, I am not that person. I am happy in my skin. I don't need the comfort of the flock. I don't need any doctrine to guide me through life.

I treat all religions, faith or people with my Golden Rule. I will do unto them as they wish to do unto me. Only I will do it faster, harder and with greater finesse. If they wish me no harm, I wish them not harm. If they want to restrict my freedoms, then I will do my best to restrict their ability to cause me any loss of freedom. I really don't give a rat's azz what people eat or don't eat. I don't care what they ware or don't ware. I don't care whom, what or how many times they pray or if they pray at all. All that is their choice. AS long as they do not require me to be part of the herd, I am fine with them. I don't think we can categorize all Atheist or Agnostics as anti-religion or that they all blame religions for the evils of the world. Some of us just don't give a rat's azz, one way or the other.

Ystranc and watcherchris like this.
  35. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    All who will, please read KJV, Revelation:3

Richard Earley and TMT Tactical like this.
  36. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Sorry I don't own a bible and do not care to learn any more of it's contents. Since current Christians do not require me to be a member of their herd, I don't currently have a problem with them. If in the future they should decide to require my indoctrination, then there will be a problem. Live and let live OR cause a problem and problem I become a solver. Life is really very simple for me.

Ystranc likes this.
  37. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical,

I was not particularly directing that at you...but when they start in or down that road...most of the time I let it go. But I have found out that many of them know little history themselves...but they would be correct about many many Believers in that they too know little History ..even Bible history.

On occasion and at the time and place of my choosing....I don't let it go. I have found out that when they choose to go down that road...they are not accustomed to dealing with Salty Believers....the Sugary sweet type..yes...but Salty ...no.

It is at that ...to what I was alluding there...not you per se.

Sorry TMT Tactical...but slightly disagree and I see this declaration as your doctrine...and well said too.

I am pretty much in agreement with it...and to what I have alluded on here many times....I don't want to be herded.
    Usually ...where the crowds are ...I tend to go the other way.

I too do not care what people eat or don't eat.....just don't try to "Herd " me with it....or try to change my lifestyle by Herding me.

Now here is something about those dietary laws of the Olde Testament not told or even known by many because our technology/know how has alleviated much of the diseases associated with certain animals.

The Hebrews were seldom afflicted with many of the diseases by which the Non Hebrews suffered. This because of food raising and preparation..and also by not eating certain foods...or animals.

This is the south here...below the Mason/Dixon....we like our pork barbecue here. No one is going to tell me different...pork sausage too. Bacon....bacon.....bacon....bacon!!!!

They are not going to tell me to eat fish on Friday. I will eat it when I want...I happen to like fish....both eating it and definitely catching it. Love seafood here. Freshwater trout too....!! That is some good eating. Even catfish.
    Just don't herd me as to when to eat or not eat fish.

Well..I'm sure you get the idea here.

You know...it was not really that long ago in this country that certain diseases happened to people because of not properly cooking pork. You seldom hear about that today....but I believe in the Olde Testament times it was because it was known that pork carried certain diseases/parasites....because of the way they were raised ...

Thanks for your post,
    Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. GrizzlyetteAdams

390/460

Blog Posts:
    (I thought my member intro post here was the longest post I ever wrote... well, I think this one has it beat for length, lol.)

I respect the fact that many don’t believe there is a higher being that created the universe, planet earth, and humans. My goal in answering questions such as these is not to “convert” others, but rather to encourage them to examine a few things, some of which may even be entirely new thoughts to consider.

The answers to the questions that many people wonder about God may be easier to understand if you first consider answers to questions such as Is God even real? How do we know? Can we really believe what the Bible says?

In terms of pure logic alone, consider the orderly universe that is governed by precise mathematical laws, the intricate web of life on earth, and the assembly of incredibly complex DNA of all life forms. Could these things have happened randomly by chance out of primordial soup? Logically speaking, that has about as much of a chance as a monkey creating a novel by shaking a can of alphabet letters and spilling them out, over and over. Even if thousands of monkeys do this countless times, they would not be able to create a single paragraph that makes sense, much less a novel. Similarly, to assume the idea that everything in the universe, including every living thing in it, could be constructed merely by “chance,” defies logic and reason (and I ain’t buying it).

(The theory of evolution does not even begin to explain it; in spite of intense searching, no one has ever seen any proof of one kind of life evolving into a higher kind or even into a different kind. Fossil records show that the major groups of animals appeared suddenly and have remained largely unchanged.)

So by the simple but powerful logic described earlier, consider that just as every novel has a writer, and every house is constructed by someone, the existence of an orderly universe and all that it contains must point to a Creator.

In addition, the Bible itself provides evidence that God exists. The Bible encourages us to build faith in the Creator by examining facts, not by blindly believing religious beliefs or doctrines, but by using our powers of reason. (Romans 12:1; 1 John 5:20)

One of many compelling considerations that point to the Bible’s accuracy is that fact that its writers had scientific knowledge that the rest of the world did not yet understand. For example, more than 2,500 years ago, the prophet Isaiah correctly described the shape of the earth as a “sphere,” or “globe” long before it was understood by even the most advanced scholars at that time. (Isaiah 40:22) https://biblehub.com/isaiah/40-22.htm Isaiah clearly did not get his information from a human source.

Also, some 3,500 years ago, God revealed to Job that the earth ‘hangs on nothing,’ or is suspended in space. (Job 26:7) https://biblehub.com/job/26-7.htm This was recorded in the Bible long before the rest of mankind understood it, and starkly contradicted all of the popular beliefs at the time. For example, many peoples believed that the earth was held in place by an animal, such as an elephant or an ox!

Regarding the composition of living things, Genesis 2:7 states, “...God formed man of the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul.” https://biblehub.com/genesis/2-7.htm. The World Book Encyclopedia says: “All the chemical elements that make up living things are also present in nonliving matter.” So, all the basic chemicals that make up living organisms, including man, are also found in the earth itself. This harmonizes with the Bible’s statement that identifies the material God used in creating humans and all other living things. There are many scriptures that state that we were made from the earth, and most are familiar with this one: “...you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return.” (Genesis 3:19)

There are many more examples of how the Bible harmonizes with scientific truths about the natural world. In fact, they complement each other. In some ways, science is beginning to catch up with the Bible. It wasn’t that long ago that people feared that Columbus would sail right off the edge of the world. But apparently, they didn’t know Isaiah, lol.

Historically speaking, the Bible’s historical accounts are so accurate that it is considered by many past and present scholars to contain the most accurate ancient history of any book in existence. Dates, places, and events are recorded with unfailing honesty and precision by some 40 different people over a period of 1,610 years, beginning in 1513 B.C.E. In spite of most of the writers never having any contact with one another, the entire book is in amazing harmony with one central theme, as though produced by one mind.

The internal harmony of the Bible is especially striking when you consider that throughout human history, most non-Biblical historians around the world have been known to minimize or completely cover up the defeats of their countrymen; in contrast, the men who wrote the 66 books of the Bible honestly recorded not only the failings of their nation but also their own personal failings (some of which must have been extremely embarrassing to admit, much less write for all to see, lol).

The Bible is also a book of accurate prophecies that have been fulfilled down to the smallest detail, exactly as they were predicted, even though they were written centuries beforehand. Ancient and modern-day historians cannot refute them. This strongly suggests that these prophecies came from a superhuman source. (2 Peter 1:21) We are living in exciting times because more prophecies are continuing to have perfect fulfillment to this day.

To give you an idea of how detailed and reliable Biblical prophecies are, consider just one of many: The destruction of the ancient city of Babylon was foretold some 200 years in advance. (Isaiah 13;17-22) This Bible prophecy revealed in great detail not only the way Babylon would fall (which shocked and surprised many, considering how strongly fortified the place was) but also even named its conqueror, the Persian king Cyrus. (Isaiah 45: 1-3) It also mentioned that Babylon would be permanently uninhabited. To this day, the ruins of the once great city can still be seen--about 50 miles south of Baghdad, Iraq--in spite of many attempts over time to restore it to livable conditions. Even Saddam and his sons tried to inhabit the place but were unable.

Other prophecies include many incredible details about the lineage, birth, death, and resurrection of Jesus. Prophecies also foretold that in spite of how Jesus’ important messages for mankind would be watered down, twisted, and used for evil, his words would survive and remain pure among his honest and right-hearted followers. Jesus warned that many of his followers would prove false. He and his disciples also warned who and what would be behind the spreading of twisted ideas and deeds, and how to break free from it.

(I have to cut this post into two parts...too long for the forum limits, lol.)

Sonofliberty likes this.
  39. GrizzlyetteAdams

390/460

Blog Posts:
    ----> (Note: I have many Scriptures to support everything in my post, but because I am running out of time to send this and need to wrap this up soon, I won’t look them all up and include them here... If you are interested, shoot me a private message on this board and I will get back with you later. I may be sporadic in keeping track of this particular thread, so if you have any questions about my post or want me to clarify something...please send a private message.)

Because there have been so many fulfilled Bible prophecies (not one has ever failed), I am confident that the yet unfulfilled prophecies will continue to be reliable forecasts for our future. If I have advance knowledge of a SHTF event, I would certainly take lifesaving action. The same principle holds true for Bible prophecy which tells of huge worldwide changes coming soon. Most people already know this, but do they know important details? The future will be quite different from what many so-called experts believe.

A close examination of all of the Bible prophecies teaches us something interesting about God and what he purposes for the earth and its inhabitants. (Which is one of the things I mentally and spiritually prep for. Additionally, I prep not only for the disasters-of-the-day, but also something far more important.

Just because most of mankind decided to not do things God’s way, does not mean he abandoned his original purpose for man and his earthly home. To the contrary! Daniel 2:44 assures that God will crush and put an end to the world’s governments and will restore his perfect kingdom “...on earth as it is in heaven.” (Matthew 6:10) Fortunately, we will not have to lift up a single sword (or gun) for this particular prophecy to be fulfilled. God and his heavenly crew have it covered.

When God steps in at the appointed time and says, in effect, “Enough! Mankind’s long and tragic experiment with independence has failed miserably and I am restoring my Kingdom and my original purpose for the earth, which includes a global Paradise that the first human pair has rejected…”

Psalms 37:10, 11 assures us of the same thing that Jesus spoke of on the Sermon on the Mount. (Matthew 5:5) “Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, and they will not be there. But the meek will possess the earth and they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace…” For how long? Psalms 37:29 tells us “The righteous will possess the earth, and they will reside forever on it.”

But first, a major cleaning must take place. Armageddon, the great war between the world rulers of the earth and the heavenly forces will be quite spectacular, and the Creator will clean house and remove the wicked along with all the ill effects of Satan’s rule. NO physical preps will sustain anyone through this. Only God can. Also, no human can predict or judge who will be destroyed. Only God can see deep into the hearts of his creation...so we have absolutely no right to judge each other now or then.

Meanwhile, I do not expect that God will save me from every calamity and disaster, just as he did not always put a protective “hedge” around his beloved faithful followers mentioned in the Bible. But God readily supplies “power beyond what is normal” to deal with anything life throws at his followers. (2 Corinthians 4:7). He is also generous with the fruitages of the spirit. Two of my favorites are true joy and peace...which I can enjoy even in the face of the worst that this world can throw at me. I also treasure the Bible because it is the best possible handbook for survival. It tells us what to expect in the future and provides a roadmap to cope with life’s anxieties now and what is to come on the earth. It is my most valuable prep tool, and I read and meditate on it often. Aside from obvious benefits of studying the Bible, even if were to somehow lose it during a crisis, I would still have it in my heart and mind. It has sustained me during the darkest times of my life and I have learned that relying on God’s thoughts and not my own always works. My faith is far from blind!

Based on the Bible’s reliability, and the strong logical belief that it was inspired by God himself, I am confident that if I should die before Armaggedon arrives, I will have a hope of the promised resurrection. So in that sense, I will be saved...rescued as it were, from death itself.

I am not afraid.

Sonofliberty and TMT Tactical like this.
  40. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Darwin's watch?.....sorry but no, we must disagree on this matter GA.
    Beautifully written post though.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. GrizzlyetteAdams

390/460

Blog Posts:
    Thank you, and there’s nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree :)

TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    God gave Man a Free Will. We choose to follow Him because we believe it is the right thing to do. You can also choose not to follow Him. That is your choice. That is why you have Free Will.

Slavery is a system in which people are the property of others. Slaves can be held against their will from the time of their capture, purchase or birth, and deprived of the right to leave, to refuse to work, or to demand wages.

There is no slavery involved. Nobody is forcing you to do anything. Nobody is forcing you to believe anything. You are free to come and go as you please.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. Oldguy

280/345

Blog Posts:
    I see it differently and I see indoctrination/brainwashing all the time in children, very few adults find god unless they have had some brainwashing in there youth.
    Were your parents or other close adults religious?
    Did you go to church/sunday school?
    Did you go to a religious school?
    Did you attend weddings in a church?

Any of the above is brainwashing!
    Sorry if this is uncomfortable.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  44. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:

No. It is not uncomfortable. Just a difference of opinion. What you see as indoctrination/brainwashing I would see as education. You are learning a value system. As a child you have no choice, but to do as you are told. As an adult you look at things differently, and make a conscious choice of what you will accept/believe and what you will not. Still a free choice. No one is forcing you to do anything.

45. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    GrizzlyetteAdams,

What was to convince me of the Bibles Validity is history. I have always been a history reader.

When I ran across lectures by a Economics PHD....he was able to tie in the scattered pieces of history to show that much of history is not random....but purposeful...by design...related...not isolated and or separate.

He also went on to explain that under certain conditions ...progress as we know and take for granted.....is inventible....it cannot be stopped.

Whenever in history ....conditions are created which amount to "Limited Government" combined with a solid money ....progress will happen...it cannot be stopped.

The number one determiner of a peoples economic prosperity....and progress...is and always has been religion....the right religion capable of holding the "excesses" of leadership in check.

This to prevent government from returning to feudalism....royalty...some men ruling over others by power of Divine Right or often today...just "Absolute Power."

It is known that when people have the freedom and liberty to keep more of what they produce...their production goes up rapidly.

The historical tendency of governments has always been the opposite of this to keep and maitntain power and control over the Herd.

What this means historically is that only a handful of nations and people were ever able to break away from the Ishmaelite bondage of feudalism...and to keep more of what they produced....and become industrial nations with people at a higher standard of living than did other people and nations.

And this was primarily due to the limiting effects of a peoples basic beliefs in their religion. Limiting effects of a peoples Beliefs....on government excess...itself.

These nations which were able to break out of the Ishmaelite effects of Bondage...by government were...

North Germany

The lowland countries

England

And eventually the United States.

It is from these nations today ...wherein most of the progress and technological know how came to the rest of the world.
    It was exported from these nations and people.

These nations which had a Judeo Christian history and background.

And history/education today tries to hide and conceal this ..to replace it with secular history ....editing this Truth out of our knowledge.

England herself went through a very very violent Civil War and wound up putting their King on the block and separating his head in 1649 because the King was trying to return back to absolute power under Divine Right of Kings.

This marks the first time in history that an ordinary people had ever successfully turned on their King.

This was very very bad news for the King Club.

And when it came time for our Revolution....the Founders looked to history for an example/a precedent of a ordinary people turning on their king...and they did not have to go far back into history to find it.

Oliver Cromwell and the Roundheads had settled that issue...in the English Civil War about a hundred hears before our Revolution.

But you will seldom ever hear this version of history ...and for good reasons...the power structure ..the Deep State.....never want the sheep to know this much history as they divide and conquer us. They do not want us to know the power in our Religion...our Belief....for Oliver Cromwell knew it well...as did the Roundheads who fought the English Civil War.

As a matter of fact....you seldom ever hear anything here about the English Civil War and especially how it pertains to our Revolutionary War against a king and his excesses on the colonialists.

I am ever grateful to this Economics Professor for teaching me this history and it greatly aided me in my conversion and understanding as to why we are a peculiar people....and why our Constitution is thusly written....a very peculiar document.

We are not like other nations and peoples...though someone would like to make us so ..and water down our beliefs...

A substitution scheme if you like.

We are to be a peculiar people...as it is written.

But so many of us today do not know why this is. And this is not accidental...but by design....that so many of us not know.

Our liberty and freedom stem from our religious beliefs and these beliefs of our founders...and predecessors.

I often appreciate this as embodied in the slogan from our early days as a nation and people.

"Don't Tread on Me"

I am also very well aware that under the Obama Administration and in their Herding Group Think that they did not like to see this slogan posted on peoples vehicles.....though it originates with our Founders....and the early days of our nation and people.

I found this to be a very clear tell tale of how far our government had "Fallen."

And that word "Fallen" is deliberately chosen here. The Obama Administration were clearly telling us the name of their god and religion. The religion of the Fallen.

And these people are out there today.... entrenched in our Deep State..and biding their time for a comeback....to bring back the ways of The Fallen over this land...to keep us herded....to have us be like the rest of the world and lose our peculiarity....to make us Ishmaelites.

Well ..enough of that. I hope you get the idea here.

Thanks
    Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    Sonofliberty likes this.
  46. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Sorry Olde Guy...but I don't believe you have any such concept of how base and off target what you post really is.
    It is and sounds logical and reasonable but it is base.

I suggest very strongly that you research a fellow by the name of Edward Bernays..and what he did to the American Landsape...in advertising...propaganda. And government has heavily invested in his techniques as well as have industry and public education unto today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays

Remember what I keep trying to say........so many people today use/misuse the Television set and or movies as a babysitter and thereby plant and water their children in front of this device for hours every day. They plant and water themselves there as well..and allow this device to do their thinking for them.......ie....worship in front of this device for long periods of time.....hours in fact. They are quite faithful to it ....and it is in fact a drug to many. Just try to shut it down or unplug it and watch peoples reaction....like someone took them off their drugs.

What can you possibly be thinking here????

And many of these same people I am describing are voters....voting someone else's religion...someone else's thoughts and ideas...emotions....transplanted into them and they know it not...they are robots.

" Jerry!!!!........Jerry!!!!!......Jerry!!!!!"

Are any of you members yet catching on ????

This is not a joke or funny...

Amuse....Amusement...

A .....Without...

Muse.....Thinking..

Without thinking...amuse/amusement.

Something designed and fed to us to prevent thinking.

Words are very often not accidental out here and have more meaning than of what many of us suppose or suspect.

Etymology....the historical derivation of words.

Be warned...

Want to see a textbook product of this brarinwashing...today....Watch and listen carefully to this Osacsio Cortez woman from New York. The product of a television and or movie education in emotions and not thinking. AOC is what I believe many are calling her today.
    This is what is becoming of and what tries to pass for leadership today.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and Yenix like this.
  47. Yenix

Yenix Well-Known Member
      67/115

Blog Posts:
    I also share the agnostic view after years of studying and considering... Mainly because the apparatus around any religion is being misused to manipulate people. No one sees beyond some borders and in the end, our whole universe could be just someone's school experiment. We can only hope this little guy trying to get his marks will not make some foolish mistake in his experimenting with our universe. ;)

Btw, have you ever noticed how similar universe of molecules with the actual universe? Have you ever thought that there might be more steps to both sides, with living creatures in proportion to "their" worlds?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. Yenix

Yenix Well-Known Member
      67/115

Blog Posts:
    Wow, this one is... really... interesting. Never saw it in there. And it is scary in some creepy kind of way. I will definitely read about Bernays. Thank you for the study material. I guess most of the people here, who already have children are trying to raise them in a more natural and critical thinking way. That's why we are here.

49. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

It is indeed kind of scary ..and it has been right in front of us all along.....you are correct...particularly when you detect the vulnerability of children and grand children. Also adults who have never really grown up...behind the same television and movies.

There are times when I do watch television and or movies and try to find something of substance in them. At times I find the manipulations of the commercials more original and meaningful than the programming. Sad but true....in this topsy turvy upside down world.

But a very good and intuitive loving woman taught me a life long lesson for which I never would have learned on my own.

She said to me that this sick world is preying on our children and grandchildren....to bring them into adulthood before their time...to make them good consumers....and also good, predictable, guaranteed voters.

They are literally stealing the childhood from our children and grandchildren ....bringing them into sexual adulthood..before their time...and making them think that they are more grown up/adult than they really are. Ishmaelites at work.

When she told me this one I was stunned back then...but have since realized that she was exactly correct....may she rest in Peace.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Yenix,

This......

This was the position of a writer named Charles Fort....that we are someone's experiment...like specimens in a zoo...a private zoo....under experimentation and observation.

From Charles Fort's name we get the word Fortean to describe his concepts at work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Fort

Charles Fort was sort of a George Noory/Coast to Coast AM of his day.....a head of his time.

His most famous work is....."The Book of the Damned."

I tried to read it but did not like his writing style...and put it away. Charles Fort was not a Believer...and it shows in his writing.

Thanks,

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.