If Russia Captured The Entire Middle East.........then What.

Discussion in 'What do you believe? Predictions?' started by Sourdough, Oct 13, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Personally I would rather live under Russia's government than China' government . As for as I know Russia doesn't cut up and sell its citizens organs like a auto chop shop . I have O negative blood a type that I have been told is adaptable for any other blood type , which would put me at great risk for China's organ chop shop . Right or wrong I saw on the news China is so greedy they don't even give antistatic to their unwilling organ donner . They are not worth the added cost . They just strap them down and go to removing organs as the victim watches his or her parts being removed . The very type government system Democrats in the U.S. want for those smelly deplorable people . Elizabeth Warren said if people don't vote the way they are supposed to their credit scores should be reduced .

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. CountryGuy

CountryGuy Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    Yeah great except for those of us living in and around the Marcellus shale fields where said gas is being pumped out of and prep'd for sale off shore at liquification facilities being built near the docks in Philly. In the mean time, they can't be bothered to put in a distribution grid in many of the same areas from where it's being out of that would provide the people living on top of it with low cost gas to heat their homes and businesses.

To me we should be focusing more on using it for our uses like conversion of diesels to CNG for lower cost transport. I am glad to see the huge ethylene crackers being built outside of Pittsburgh towards turning the region into one of the largest producers of polymers in the country and soon possibly the world.

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:

Well, that's all part and parcel of companies and what they do. Not the president's.