If True...ishmaelites Run Wild Over America....a Private Holding..

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Aug 15, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have been thinking this in the back of my mind when stating that the Biden Administration demonstrates that the real requirements for President Of The United States are not high at all...

Not as high as we have been lead or mislead to believe they are..

Thats both the President and Vice Presidential choices demonstrate this principle at work in American Ishmaelite Politics of bondage....involuntary servitude...,

here...this video....someone sent this to me...though I have been thinking this in the back of my mind...

And I believe the Deep State is running all of it.....and this is why they had to get rid of Trump by any means...and are still trying to do it again....they have no choice if America is to be their private turf...their private Deep State Turf...

Here..someone sent this to me and I am passing it on. You members make up your own minds and for your own reasons...

Be Warned these Ishmaelites

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Warned these Ishmaelites ...in the Deep State....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    There's the deep state, sure. Kind'a in-your-face. At base minimum, they gotta have BIG government to keep their jobs / pay their exorbitant mortgages. Point #2, they know no other existence. Government and Gordian Knot bureaucracy is "The Way the Truth and the Light". Washington D.C. is their anti-Christ Vatican.

But, there's more ...

It's not just the former USA, internationalism is international. ... Did I even have to say that?!:rolleyes:

The international would-be-kings have no loyalty to any one nation. It's silly to even imagine such. These folk want global government. Duh! Guess who they want to run the show?! Yes, themselves and their cronies. This isn't rocket science. This sure isn't some adolescent conspiracy. Hell, a goodly number of them fly into Davos to seal deals that crucify billions of peasants.

All of this needs to be shut down.

Their "Great Reset" is sick. My idea of a great reset would involve planet-wide collapse which would unfortunately result in incalculable destruction and death, mainly in the non-sustainable international cities. Sodom and Gomorrah had nothing on today's urban Satanic Temples. Cancers require horrid cures. The Oligarchs need billions of slaves. I want a slave rebellion. I want the oligarchs gone, as in cutting out a melanoma. I want them to fall back into their cells in Hell.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.