If You Could Only Say One Word/phrase To Your Loved One Before The World Ends...

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Robin Roberts Jungle, Jul 5, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Robin Roberts Jungle

Robin Roberts Jungle Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    Focus on this scenario: The apocalypse is drawing near and you are very close to losing your family. You don't hesitate to tell your family members one last thing before the world ends. What would you tell them?

I would tell my family members "I know you're not perfect, but I enjoyed living life with you." I wouldn't want to say a cliche "I love you" statement. I am currently fighting with my family members now, and I feel like this would be the most relevant thing to say. Before we are separated for all eternity, I want to them to know that I don't hate them. We get into fights now and then, but that doesn't erase the love you have for someone, usually. I think this scenario is a good thing to imagine.

2. remnant

remnant Expert Member
      190/230

Blog Posts:
    I have researched alot no the spiritual realm from a Christian viewpoint where I have stumbled on vivid accounts of former devil worshippers who converted. Death ushers one into heaven or hell and the only word I would tell them is -repent.

3. Scarlet

Scarlet Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    I would say "God loves you!" , then share the gospel by saying repent for your sins, accept God in your heart and believe that Jesus died, buried and rose again. Most people don't know that God loves them very much that is why he died on the cross. Some people don't believe that God exist so they live like they are the authority of their lives. We are the example of the creation of God and all the living things around us so therefore we are the proof that God exist!

4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Goodbye???

5. Denis_P

Denis_P Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Knowing myself, I'd try to be sentimental but end up saying something along the lines of "Catch ya on the flipside." In my darkest times, I've always tried to shed some light on the situation with humor. If something as inevitable and inescapable as the apocalypse happens, I wouldn't find much of a reason to stress over it. I'd rather end things with a smile or a joke than something sorrowful or overly sentimental. It would just be out of character for me.

6. Kay Michaels

Kay Michaels New Member
      1/25

Blog Posts:
    All the best its a new beginning somewhere..... :)

7. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    who says just because its the apocalypse were all going to die? i'm not giving up until the last breath leaves my body. some people give up too quickly.

8. Jameson

Jameson New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    I would say "meet you on the other side",in this case heaven, because that's where we'll be headed.