If You Know A False Flag Is Coming,would You Send Your Kids To School?

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by gypsyoharre, May 3, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

?

what would you do?

Poll closed May 11, 2018.
  1. relax...business as usual

75.0%
  2. keep them home and get out of dodge.

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. gypsyoharre

gypsyoharre New Member
      1/29

Blog Posts:
    hello,im from wisconsin.operation dark skies is coming next week,a schedueled "mass casualty,hazmat" drill is being played out one town over. would you send your kids off to school,knowing this is happening?

im worried,please help.

Keith H. likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    if its only a drill and you KNOW its only a drill, what's the problem? business as usual.

gypsyoharre likes this.
  3. gypsyoharre

gypsyoharre New Member
      1/29

Blog Posts:
    the drills lately have turned into "real" deals lately...
    ty 4 your awnser ..maybe im just paranoid

4. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Drills are good for people that will need to respond in the event of a disaster. I have never heard of any people being injured by a drill that weren't even involved in it. Rather than hiding your child from this sort of thing you might better use it as a teaching opportunity for your child. They even more than an adult will benefit from having things explained to them about what they might need to do in the event of some sort of problem. We used to have discussions with my kiddoes about what to do under various different problems. Forethought is always a good practice. That is why schools here are required to have fire drills.

gypsyoharre likes this.
  5. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    I think that sending your kids to school for that day is an excellent idea. they will learn how to handle the situation calmly and move to a safe place. if something should happen in the future the teacher will quickly lead them to safety, or hide them in a good location.

6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Medical / Military drills are necessary -- been part of these. I have a technical role.

People behave during the real deal as they behaved in training. Them's the numbers.

No need to overreact. This nation BETTER be getting ready! Boys and girls, hell is on its way.

7. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If this worries you gypsy, keep the kids home. Missing one day will do no harm & there is no point in you sitting at home worrying all day. Personally I don't trust the government as far as I could spit a rat!
    Keith.

Tumbleweed likes this.
  8. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Simple answer? Yes, school is too important to miss days without good reason, since you know it's just a drill I don't see what you're worrying about.

lonewolf likes this.
  9. Jim B

Jim B Member
      21/29

Blog Posts:
    Mixed feelings on this one. One side says the drills are a necessary preparations exercise which is never a bad thing. The other side makes one worry about untrustworthy government influence. I guess I would look at this as just another part of the kids learning process. When and if this scenario was an actual true event and your children hadn't already bugged out with you, you might want them as safe as possible.

I would think that there would be very clear signs that action needed to be taken prior to such events. The problem is that, we as citizens of our individual nations are usually left in the dark of any prior knowledge. Take the United States attacks from 911 for example. It became clear after the fact that our government had plenty of prior knowledge that an attack was imminent, but did absolutely nothing to stop it. Pearl Harbor is another perfect example. Can't speak about other nations governments only because I have no experience with them. I would bet that knowing the way power goes to human thinking most governments aren't much different.

Training is a necessary part of preparedness. The big question is who do you want training you children?

10. Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed Expert Member
      158/173

Blog Posts:
    Just about every time we have had one of these unexpected shootings, there has been a drill for the same type of event scheduled for the same area and the same date, or close to it, and usually federal law enforcement like BATF are on the scene almost immediately.
    This does not mean that every drill is going to also have a false flag attack, of course, and as has been pointed out, drills are important for safety in case of an actual event.
    Personally, I would rather keep my kids at home for a day and have nothing happen then to send them to school and have a false flag attack and not be able to get to my children if something does happen.
    Even if nothing did happen, a person would still be worrying the whole day, and missing a day of school is not a big thing.

Obviously, since the operation dark sky is past now, and nothing happened, it did not turn out to have a false flag associated with the drill.
    However, another fact about these drills is that they are conditioning people to be used to government authority figures (law enforcement or military) to be going house to house, and in some cases, people have been herded around, or other tactics which are usually associated with some kind of a military takeover.

http://www.dma.wi.gov/DMA/news/2018news/18031

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  11. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Drills offer people a chance to think about what needs to be done in the various possible emergencies. This is a good thing. I have seen people basically running in circles freaking out and since they didn't KNOW what to do they do nothing.

Sometimes even doing a small thing can make a difference. I know one teacher in Santa Fe put his kids in a closet and then baracated the door closed. He protected his kids and that makes him a hero simply because he had a plan and acted on it.

I would like to see the doors to the classrooms replaced with steel doors and deadbolt locks. That way then something happens and the alarm is sounded the individual rooms could be locked up solid. I wouldn't mind seeing shotguns locked up in every classroom that the teacher could get out after locking up incase they still managed to breach the door. If a school district can spend millions of dollars building a stadium they can afford to fence the school yard and limit the entry points. Allow teachers that have a concealed carry license to carry their gun at work.

Drills are one of several ways to prepare and hopefully limit the loss of life in the future. I think that Texas is about to arm the schools. Either with armed teachers or armed trained guards. I personally think it would be a good job for a lot of our veterans. If there had been anybody watching in Santa Fe they would have questioned a freaking trench coat in 90 degree weather.