If You Were Stuck In The Forest With Nothing But Your Clothes...?

Discussion in 'Ladies Section' started by Robin Roberts Jungle, Jul 7, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

Tags:
  1. Robin Roberts Jungle

Robin Roberts Jungle Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    If you were stuck in the forest with nothing but your clothes, what natural remedies would you use for your menstrual pain and menstrual flow? I was thinking about it this afternoon, and that would be one of the worst situations for me. I don't know about any natural materials you can use for pads besides hemp, and I have never used that before. Regarding pain, acetylsalicylic acid is a tried and true option. How about you?

2. RosieCheeks

RosieCheeks New Member
      6/29

Blog Posts:
    Well, it`s really very tough situation. If there would be only clothes left, then I would make pads from clothes itself. If I would get stuck there for very long, I would try to find any water resource, like river or lake, where I could wash myself and my used pads and after drying reuse them again.