Illuminati: Conspiracy Theory or Fact

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by DecMikashimota, Jun 16, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. DecMikashimota

DecMikashimota New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    Has there ever genuinely been an Illuminati or are we just victims of the sad delusions conspiracy theorist can't seem to kick? We have all heard the paranoid notions of things that may hold some validity, however whose to say that anybody truly realizes what they are discussing nowadays. There is ceaseless data everywhere on this popular subject but nothing substantial. If you have any truth by all means feel obliged to share it.

2. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Expert Member
      153/173

Blog Posts:
    I think it's a way of compensation for the common man. It's a way to lift the blame, the burden, and the fault off of them, and into this secret powerful organization, bent on making the world a harsher place for the everyday man. Sure, there may be conspiracies here and there, but I can firmly believe that there isn't an organization of the elite in the world, where they decide the everyday actions of you and me, as well as controlling larger pieces of the puzzle, such as the economy, military, and politics. I think it's just a way for people to lift the blame so they can sleep better at night. After all, what can you do about it, if a global secret organization doesn't want you to succeed? It's better than thinking you are inadequate at your job, and that you need to improve yourself to be better.

hades_leae and Arboreal like this.
  3. tb65

tb65 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    And if there is a secret organization that controls the world your type of thinking is what works in there favor. We can go by the notion that they do exist and they don't want anyone to know it, believing that nobody's at fault for all the chaos in this world but us would be perfect for them. If they did exist they still need people to turn a blind eye to what there doing or they couldn't do much without opposition.

ladyluck likes this.
  4. joshposh

joshposh Master Survivalist
      260/345

Blog Posts:
    This thread sound like a religion. We believe that a higher power controls our fate. When there is only stories and no physical proof that they exist. Just believe in it because it has to be true. Weak minded individuals that want answers and will take in anything that brings them hope. Like we are predestined to be something because it is out of our control. No accountability.

5. John Snort

John Snort Well-Known Member
      92/93

Blog Posts:
    The Illuminati doesn't exist but as the wealthier get wealthier and middle class and poor get poorer they'll come a time when the wealthy will come together either to enslave the poor and if they can't thin their population using whatever means they can so the few who survive will be easier to control. I'm supposing they'll probably use some biological weapon which they and a few average Joes will be immune to.

That said we shouldn't dismiss the "depopulation" rumors as false. Just be prepared for the worst.

6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    the elite are not immune from SHTF it will affect them the same as the masses, their money might give them an edge but only until money becomes worthless which could be sooner than they think.

7. tb65

tb65 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    The bottom line is there are people who believe they exist and some who don't. That's just the way it is if everybody was aware of there existence they couldn't control anything. There's no way all the things going on in this world aren't caused by people in higher positions of society.

8. remnant

remnant Expert Member
      190/230

Blog Posts:
    I usually get miffed when man tries to rationalize spiritual things. The fact remains that they are deciphered spiritually. Carnal man's abilities are inferior and reach only the scientific realm but no farther. The illuminati and the Freemasons are satanic entities which reach to the elite of society for delusion to put them on the highway to hellfire. In the fullness of time, there things will become clear. Demonic powers are having a field day as they have convinced numerous secularists that they don't exist.

ladyluck likes this.
  9. rickymuus

rickymuus New Member
      1/23

Blog Posts:
    I think this is just a conspiracy theory. It is a way for the common folk to abdicate responsibility for his or her circumstances and claim that a stronger power is responsible for their woes. This gives them comfort and assures them that there is nothing they could do. People succeed by working hard and not joining secret organisations where money happens to fall from trees, period!

DecMikashimota likes this.
  10. tb65

tb65 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    Very well said. Like the saying goes the greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he wasn't there. There's nothing worst than being comfortable with the way things are only to be surprised by things that were already predicted .

11. DecMikashimota

DecMikashimota New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    Thank you for your post. I believe that you could be right, but there is still some really strange information that could indicate otherwise. As far as what I am seeing, they are based on occult knowledge but it isn't necessarily all the devil worshiping hoopla that commoners have come to believe.
    One thing is for sure that the people that the word illuminati is referring to have some really strong beliefs and if they are truly as powerful as they seem then people have a valid reason to find their existence objectable.

research what factual information that you can on the Jesuit order and how our founding fathers did their best to stop their infiltration into the early American Govt.

12. iseeyou

iseeyou Member
      18/23

Blog Posts:
    No i don't really buy this Illuminati conspiracy. I guess there's just no solid proof of it, not to mention there are trolls everywhere online claiming they are part of this super secret organization, their obvious trolling taints the credibility of this already sketchy group. I think they simply want to hold on to something, they want to be part of something larger than themselves and so they spread this Illuminati conspiracy in hopes of attracting people who's in the same wavelength as them.

lonewolf likes this.
  13. My3Sons_NJ

My3Sons_NJ New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    Science will never be able to completely divorce itself from religion and the opposite is true as well. Science has even started looking to see if there is an innate genetic predisposition towards believing in God (a.k.a the God gene). Since I am a scientist by trade, I am familiar with performing complex analysis on the data to either prove or disprove the hypothesis. Given the innate complexity of cellular structures and the relative lack of 'junk/waste' DNA, which you would normally see during the pure form of Darwinian evolution, the evidence argues for an initial prime mover but what that prime mover ultimate was will largely be viewed through the lens of your own experience. Several scientists have posited a theory of a multiverse as the best explanation of these issues but that strikes me as being a very faith-based assessment in its own right. So, for the Illuminati, it is probably mostly a non-event/non-conspiracy but there is probably just a tiny kernel of truth in some form of a grand, elite society since pure myths tend to die out over time (the worship of the Greek gods of mythology for example).

14. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    I also think it is just a conspiracy theory. As humans we have a lot of fantasy and can imagine so many possibilities, especially when it comes to blaming others for the things that go wrong. We always have to find a scapegoat in times of crises.
    One needs to be careful to not get sucked into those conspiracy theories too much.
    And even if the illuminati does exist, they are also just humans, right? If they plan an apocalypse then this will also affect them and their families and would bring them no advantage.

15. evergreen

evergreen Member
      13/23

Blog Posts:
    With all the reading I've done on the Illuminati there are some aspects of it that make sense, and I wonder "yes... maybe it's real". But where I begin to call it fiction is the claims of lizard men and women, or reptile people. I've watched videos where people claim to see "snake eyes" and "reptile eyes" in famous celebrities and news reporters. Then the "triangle" symbolism, I just have a hard time believing celebrities are flashing symbols around as messages to the elite.

16. hades_leae

hades_leae Active Member
      48/93

Blog Posts:
    Human Error to me, I hate that we choose to find other ways to push away our blame. If there was really a global organization that writes our histories, I would want it destroyed because it's just another system of control. Everyone should free their minds from the madness that goes around, sad to say but people accept knowing things like this for reasons I will never know, and I don't really think I want to know.

Why can't people just think for themselves by themselves instead of relying on acceptance from society.

17. CivilDefense

CivilDefense Expert Member
      235/345

Blog Posts:
    Nailed it! For many, the thought of a secret cabal of evildoers working against them makes their failures more palatable and their victories all the more sweet. That doesn't make it real for a second though.

As to the original question, no, I don't buy into the Illuminati nonsense for a moment. Much like other alleged groups, such as the shape-shifting lizard aliens, it is a steaming pile of bullplop.

18. tgthewriter1

tgthewriter1 New Member
      1/23

Blog Posts:
    I think definitions of words are changing because the world is changing. The truth changes because people change. What is true years ago is not true today. What is racist years ago is not racist today. I think racism has a different definition these days. People that look like you will say racist things against you.

19. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    That's a good question. I thought the Illuminati was fictional as I had not come across anything relating to the organization in my reading. If anyone has documentation showing it is real, let me know.

20. Para173

Para173 Well-Known Member
      95/99

Blog Posts:
    Okay, I'm going to step on some toes here. I'm a Freemason and people have been trying to link the Freemasons to the Illuminati for many, many years. Many years ago, in the late 1700s or early 1800s, the Illuminati existed for a very brief time. The thing about the Illuminati was that they were a LOCAL and SHORT LIVED group based, I believe, in Austria. Any way, the Illuminati made the Austrian Royal Family mad at them and some Grand Duchy or High Muckymuck ordered that the Illuminati be disbanded and destroyed. The man who gave the order was supposed to have been a Freemason of some kind. In the end, there were executions threatened and jail sentences handed down to some people while other people just fled to avoid persecution. The original idea behind the Illuminati was that their group was supposed to be "scholarly" as far as I can tell. They weren't out to conquer the world. The Illuminati was supposed to discuss scholarly topics and debate issues of the day.

Right now, with the way things stand, I can tell you that the Freemasons are NOT out to rule the world. The aims of the Freemasons are different in that they, as a group, support helping people who need help in a variety of ways. Some chapters of the Masonic lodges will support elderly people who need help. Some chapters will assist veterans who need help. Some chapters augment the Shriners with their work for crippled children. Some work with troubled teenagers. Each chapter is different in what it does and what it supports. The Freemasons also expect each member to try to improve themselves on an individual basis as well.

As to the Freemasons and the Illuminati being "linked...." According to the best information available, some of the Illuminati people may have also been Freemasons. There is also a possibility that the Illuminati used a Masonic lodge as a meeting place a couple of times. The truth is that outside of minimal contact, the Freemasons didn't have that much to do with the Illuminati at all.

21. MKprepper

MKprepper Expert Member
      168/173

Blog Posts:
    Im not to sure what the "real" big picture is behind the scenes? but iv always followed my gut and my gut says something Big and Nasty is coming. so im a preppin' for the Big Nasty.

22. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't believe in the Illuminati...never really understood what this was anyway, but their is an Elite in this country who think they know better than everyone else, just look at some of the comments made following the result of the EU Referendum!!

MKprepper likes this.
  23. MKprepper

MKprepper Expert Member
      168/173

Blog Posts:
    Lonewolf you hit that nail on the head there! not to mention george osbourne actually thinking someone can support their family on "living wage" and not grow very angry with the rich and the government is madness, que angry working class.
    im glad we voted to leave as europe is the biggest mess right now and has been for years.

24. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the EU hasn't balanced their books for 20 years, if I ran a company like that I would have been put in prison for fraud years ago.

25. MKprepper

MKprepper Expert Member
      168/173

Blog Posts:
    hahaha well put Wolf:)

26. Arkane

Arkane Master Survivalist
      275/297

Blog Posts:
    You are in prison for fraud!!!! It is called the EU AND YOU HAVE JUST APPLIED FOR PAROLE!
    We will see how that go's ay!

Us colonials will trade with you:) we have plenty over here. beef, wheat, wool, coal, ores, etc

27. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    countries are queueing up to trade with the UK.

MKprepper likes this.
  28. Para173

Para173 Well-Known Member
      95/99

Blog Posts:
    All nations have those who think that they are "elite." Once the bubble bursts and the so-called elite will find out how ill prepared that they are, then they find out how unimpressive they are to the rest of us who are prepared. I imagine that the shock to their collective egos will be a sight to behold as they fall completely apart and have a melt down of the first magnitude.

MKprepper and lonewolf like this.
  29. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    "Elites" will find very quickly that they cannot survive for long on ego alone.

MKprepper and Para173 like this.
  30. ladyluck

ladyluck New Member
      1/23

Blog Posts:

This may be of interest

also...
    http://www.historyisaweapon.org/defcon1/bernprop.html

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0...g_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=10EZXN34ZFC03QMFYBW1

and...
    https://www.amazon.com/Propaganda-Edward-Bernays/dp/0970312598

31. Claude Jester

Claude Jester New Member
      1/25

Blog Posts:
    The Illuminati is purposely portrayed as a total joke to people. After opening my mind it made sense for this to exist. The president is nothing other than a puppet ran by a higher power because for a fact the president does not have all the power. The all seeing eye is really our pineal glad in our brain."Top scientist" claim that it does not do anything. They say its intimated and blocked by fluoride. So why is the government put fluoride in our drinks and tooth paste. Why does the government want us to live like everyone else and try to make us just smart enough to run a machine but dumb enough to work harder rather than smarter. How much power does the human mind truly have?! Why does the government give us so much synthetic medicines and news? Its almost like there afraid of a humans full power. They try hiding the universal law of attraction and they hide quantum technology from us. Humans our easily influenced and someone who has control of media and the world can influence our minds to this unreal time matrix that we think we have to obey. Advertisement is the biggest illusion of all and tells people they are not worthy unless you buy this or that. Its become easy for the government to control the masses now that were so glued onto our phones and never observe our surrounding. More and more people are coming to the fact there is corruption like never before and the government doesn't care about your well being at all. Its a sad truth but like anything, anything can change. I feel confident that real soon well counter this by fighting back by exposing all this nonsense.