Important Action To Take For National Reciprocity

Discussion in 'Guns, Knives, Tools, Etc.' started by Photon Guy, Nov 26, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Photon Guy

Photon Guy Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    In my opinion this is quite urgent. If we don't get national reciprocity passed this year I don't know when we will ever again get the opportunity. The gentleman in this video explains what we need to do if we want national reciprocity.

2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard !
      190/230

Blog Posts:
    Too darn late now, the GOP screwed us again. Had the power and too afraid to use it. Now we get two years of wasted space and tax dollars.

watcherchris likes this.
  3. watcherchris

watcherchris Master Survivalist
      297/345

Blog Posts:

The GOP is a fake political party which is intended to give only the "Appearance " of being conservative....when in fact they are not.

"If you cannot be trusted with a gun...you will never be trusted with a vote"

And what is happening with the English vote concerning Brexit clearly illustrates this point about not being trusted with a vote.

This is why someone wants to bring in so many illegals...so that the left can tamp the vote in up and coming elections and outvote any competition.
    It is the left's way of rigging the vote.

The left is fighting for their very survival......to stop the wall being built.

If the wall gets built...the left is finished. If the wall does not get built...America as we know it is finished.

Does Fox News bring up this point??? If so I've not heard it to date.

We in America have already reached the point where we cannot be trusted with a vote..but most Americans are not catching on ...

It has just not been made public as of yet....they do not dare...neither the left or the phony Republicans...dare inform the public of this.

Same with national reciprocity....you cannot be trusted..and must needs be properly herded....by Ishmaelites.

And Ishmael is bondage..involuntary servitude....and depends greatly on the public being uneducated and uninformed.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. watcherchris

297/345

Blog Posts:
    When will we ever get a leader with enough brass ones hanging to tell the American people....and I pray for this day to arrive and such an leader.....

"That if you cannot be trusted with a gun...you will never be trusted with a vote!!!"

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. poltiregist

poltiregist Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    Just my personnel opinion for what it is worth , I think Trump is very serious about the wall This shut down according to the so called experts will last only a few days .I disagree and expect it to last for years . The country will probably be better off having the shut down . In the end , one way or another , the wall will be built .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. TMT Tactical

190/230

Blog Posts:
    I think the animosity between President Trump and the Democrats will go on for years. The shut down will end within months, if that long my reason, the IRS is part of the shut down and that is the USA money machine. The US treasure distributes the money, the IRS collects the money. JM2c

7. watcherchris

297/345

Blog Posts:
    I was not aware that the IRS was part of the shutdown. Now that is interesting...and may become desperate if it lasts a long long time.

The purpose of the IRS is not what most people think it s or have been trained, propagandized, and conditioned to believe it is.

If they knew what the real purpose of the IRS is they would be pissed big time.

The concern is that if the IRS is put out of business..the money runs the chance that it will go to it's real intrinsic value very quickly....."ZERO."

I say this because our Congressional Spending Pimps are not going to stop borrowing and spending the money into oblivion.

This is a very important clue as to what the IRS does to and for the money supply. Ishmaelites.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. watcherchris

297/345

Blog Posts:
    What concerns me more is if the EBT cards go bust...and it becomes a very dangerous thing to go to the grocery store because of rabid , rampant, runaway two legged wildlife trying to prey on others at said stores.
    Your going to need someone to ride shotgun to go to the grocery story

That greatly concerns me...

Thinking this will be a good reason to disarm the public...while letting the two legged wildlife run amok and like the feminists, gays, and other groups ...hold the American People hostage and in bondage to their causes...................once again.

And again our phony fake MSM is going to be cheering the disarming of the American people and people being robbed, threatened ,and beaten at the grocery stores....even the looting of these places of business.

In short...promote more scamming of the American People under the continued guise and bombardment of Professional Victimization causes....ie...politics as usual.

Ishmaelites run amok.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. TMT Tactical

190/230

Blog Posts:
    Want to know what happens when the citizens get disarmed, Look at Venezuela, that country is the perfect model of what it will be like once the citizens lose their ability to defend themselves, Even the excuses the VZ government used will be the same as the excuses our government will use. Ladies and Gentlemen, this is not rocket science, it is called the "Writing On The Wall". Disregard at your own risk. JM2c

poltiregist likes this.
  10. watcherchris

297/345

Blog Posts:
    The function of the IRS is to help in giving the money supply an intrinsic value for which it would never hold on it's own merits and demerits.

What the IRS does it remove money from the private sector of the economy.

There is only one economy out here...only one. Both government and the private sector are dipping out of this one economy.

But government spends unlimited....and does not discipline itself in it's expenditures. Why that would take commitment...and understanding. Not a government quality today.

By taxing monies out of the private sector ...it limits competition in the only economy out here. But it only limits the private sector...not the public/government sector.

Now I will properly translate this for television and movie educated people who cannot think outside of movies, television, or public school propaganda.

What this means is that we as citizens are competitors in the only marketplace against government largess...and or excessive spending.

If the wall does not get built and the immigrants carefully controlled...government is going to need much much more monies to keep paying these people for their votes. Government is going to borrow the monies and thus spend this newly created monies. This means more inflation and also more taxation over time to cover up for all the money newly created and flooded into the economy to support all these new mouthes and voters just created on the public tab.

Again...more government largess and against the private sector to keep and maintain power for certain political parties.

We are not citizens in this fraudulent money creation ...but economic competitors...against government attempts to keep and maintain power and control over this country and economy.

Our government looks upon us as competitors...a necessary evil....to be tolerated ...but disarmed and distracted from the Truth in any and everything.

If you understand what I am outlining and saying here....you will eventually understand why you cannot be trusted with a gun....with a vote...with your own money earned, with your children and or their education.....with your opinion...etc etc etc.

This is the working of an Ishmaelite I am describing....here..and the index of an Ishmaelite is bondage...a type of involuntary servitude.

It is just...for now.....more smoothly done than in Venezuela...but don't worry...we will get their in due time.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.