In the uk ?

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by Tom Williams, Jun 9, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    In the uk can you buy military surplus iteams if so can you get the bayonet knife off a old enfeild or british 303 rifle i own both of these rifles with the knifes and they are a great knife right up there with the usa kabar

2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    we have stores that sell government issued military supplies, not sure about knives-I've never looked, I've got a couple of british bayonets but they were bought from second hand shops and from market stalls.

3. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    The two im asking a bout were made in well my two Are stamped 1907 as date made

4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    pre WW1, very doubtful I should think.
    mine are a WW2 one and a modern ish one.

5. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    Both rifles and their blades are prized i hunted. Deer with both they are both fine made rifles and still work as well as the day they were made

6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    most preppers in the UK stay away from firearms as such due to the licencing laws.
    there are other ways of arming ourselves which at the moment don't need licences or permission.

7. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    Yep i know a royal marine that had major trouble just getting a shotgun so i mailed him one in pieces and a few boxes of shells for it

8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes, most of the British public are anti gun, and the licencing laws are such that just "wanting" one is not enough, we have to have a valid reason for owning one.
    which is crazy when you realise most weapon crime in the uk is either knife related or a sharpened screwdriver or similar.