Inbreeding

Discussion in 'Other Not Listed Situations' started by poltiregist, Aug 17, 2019.

Inbreeding 1 5 1votes
1/5, 1 vote

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Duke in Wales,

In the USA, there are new foods, new languages, and new cultures. The place is dynamic.

There are exceptions to the European dining habits involving Yanks. I , a Yank, will be first for breakfast. After food and strong coffee, hopefully espresso, will have follow-on espressos while devouring about 3 pulp newspapers re the articles; not consuming (fressen = devour, I vaguely recall). Around newspaper number 3, Madam will arrive and will have more drinks of some sort. We will thus be the first in and last out.

I have a hunch some Spanish children are not well-behaved.

Here too: not sure of the Turk-Greek cross. Is it about breeding arrangements ? Zorba can explain the Greek side of the story.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    In one leg of oil's journey from the Middle East to America, it must pass through the Panama Canal. "Gosh, Mr. Geezer, will oil tankers fit through that little canal?" No. The oil is offloaded and piped to the Gulf of Mexico via really big pipelines. There the oil is loaded onto tankers and shipped up to America's input pipelines off Louisiana and Texas to then be piped to the oil refineries.

Whoever controls Panama's pipelines has the ability to cut off this supply -- and rapidly so. By the by, there are over 300,000 Chinese workers in Panama.

"How China Bought the Panama Canal for $400,000,000 dollars"

https://patriotmouse.com/2018/12/09/how-china-bought-the-panama-canal-for-400000000-dollars/

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Old Geezer,

Am basically familiar.

2 of the Canal's 5 major ports are managed by Hutchinson Wampoa of Hong Kong.

Hutchinson Wampoa is a basic, but still relatively minor part of the story. "Panda bonds" are floating all over the place.

It should all be corrected as soon as our national population gets "Medicare For All".

Overall, this Panama matter makes one want to leave the ocean shipping trades for something like domestic uranium mining ....er. .........let me think of another example.

DRAIN THE SWAMP !

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. duke in wales

duke in wales Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    But its just not the same as being in a country, totally different.

When you get to mainland Spain yourself you will see how strong the whole family thing is...its not Mexico.

5. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I wonder if those guys that flew the planes into the U.S. trade towers were a bunch of recruited inbreeds .

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Duke in Wales,

Going from Croatia to Bosnia has less differences than going from Kansas to Maine. I've been to mainland Spain. Madrid has some non-strong families. As an aside, whenever the situation permitted when in Madrid, I'd start conversations with my Spanish colleagues that Gibraltar is SMALLER than Ceuta. I'm not a good conversationalist but am good at starting them.

In general, one should not generalize. Anom. Mexico has some strongly knit families.

TMT Tactical and randyt like this.
  7. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Well i have done my best to bring this thread back on topic but i guess you guys are more interested in trying to impress each other with your worldy travels . I give up , you can have the thread to discuss your travels .

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Poltiregist,

If any apologies due, here's mine.

Do add another post in inbreeding here to rehab thread.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Duncan

Duncan Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    Hey! I resemble that remark!!
    619875bf3b3d789f80bf0898b8a55c91.jpeg

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    A family in our neighborhood had a woman who seemed uneducated, poor, angry, etc. Her eldest son seemed ok, good looking, nice, did ok in school. Two other sons, a couple of years younger, were a little awkward looking, nice enough, the youngest one seemed slow or goofy. He didn't do well in school either. He did a lot of really stupid things.
    Finally, come to find out that the father of the two younger boys was related to the mother but they didn't know it until...there were children involved. Second cousins I think, which means the woman and man had the same great grandparents.
    Have you seen what poor nutrition or drug and alcohol abuse can do to a developing fetus? ...or what poor nutrition does to a baby, toddler, child? Growing up in a dysfunctional or abusive home, neighborhood, community? Kind of hard to draw the lines.

11. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I have also seen the same result from inbreeding as radar described . If this is done on a national scale , you would see the same result on a national scale . Some may see this as being racist against a certain group but it really is not . This is simply knowing a little about genetics and facing reality .

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
    Radar and TMT Tactical like this.
  12. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    So what part will the dumbing down of the American student play in all of this. It is clear that the education system today does not want critical thinkers any more and wants everyone simply buying in to what ever they decide to spew forth from their pulpits.

13. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    You definitely strike the gold there. However such trait isn't exclusively American, but more of Anglosphere trait, although lately I've notice similar pattern from Chinese and Middle Eastern tourist too.

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  14. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Parents being allowed to home-school will begin to be banned once the collectivists get one of their own in office. The left hates religion and the very concept of self-sufficiency. Anyone who prepares for hard times is an oppressor and also the cause of the bad whatever happened in the first place. Under a liberal regime, anyone found with supplies during hard times will immediately be imprisoned and their storage goods taken (to be distributed among communist/liberal party members).

15. GrizzlyetteAdams

GrizzlyetteAdams Crap Creek Survivor
      390/460

Blog Posts:

No. Most of the problems of people struggling to survive in lands with abundant natural resources are the result of "man dominating man to his injury." Politics, warring groups, etc. are at the root of much of their misery. Add to that, weather and insect invasions, and you have a recipe for disaster.

16. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Americans aren't insular. We live on a different continent that you. We are BIG. You drive a thousand miles in Europe you can see a bunch of countries. You can drive a thousand miles where I live and you are still in Texas. You can't drive to Europe and airfare is expensive. Asia is even farther away. the fact is that the US is so big that it has very different cultures that probably vary more than most in Europe. I assure you that the culture in Texas is VERY different than the culture in California. People from South Louisianna are a world apart from someone raised in Montana.

wales aren't as big as some very small states here. England would fit in East Texas with room to spare and in that area, you have many very different cultures. My wife's family is German. The town they came from is nearly all German, Czech, or Polish. The culture there is very Germanic. In South Texas, the culture is massively Hispanic and where I was raised it had a distinctive Cajun french flavor.

We don't have to go across an ocean to experience different cultures. Best of all even with the different cultures, we all mostly speak English and so have no communication problems. For most Americans, the cost of a transatlantic trip to take a vacation is just out of reach. Also, Americans don't have the kind of vacation time that people in Europe have. Most of us are doing good to take a couple of weeks a year off. We work here more than is common in Europe where I understand that 5 weeks of vacation is pretty common. Until I retired I had never taken off more than a week for a vacation in my entire adult life.

Radar, Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  17. GrizzlyetteAdams

390/460

Blog Posts:
    In many ways, Americans ARE insular. Partly because of the huge size of this country.

You can drive all the way across America and everywhere you go, you can expect to be able to communicate in English only. Not 15 different languages. You can also expect that you will be able to pull out your wallet and pay for everything with the same currency, order hamburgers and fries with ketchup in nearly every fast food joint, and buy everything your heart desires with the same currency. Americans do not have to whip out a passport and go through a rigamarole every time they cross a state border, or have to understand cultural taboos and other things to stay out of legal trouble.

We take for granted that we will always have the legal right to defend ourselves with just about any kind of weapon we desire. But in many countries, this right is denied. We are so insular that we cannot fathom how powerful governments really are. Many Americans have the attitude to boast to those living in Australia, UK, and other countries: "You LET your government take those rights away from you." This is not cute or funny, especially if you consider that our own rights to self-defense are gradually being eroded daily right here in the USA, and will likely continue until we are "just like them." (The Constitution of America is in peril, and nobody can do a thing about it except grumble and protest. We are just like the proverbial frog in a pot of water slowly being boiled to death... Sad, but true.)

We take for granted, our seemingly unlimited supplies of grocery goods in stores. (And some people are freaking out on internet boards and other social media because there is an interruption of canned vegetables which has been making the news lately. And look at how many people get nervous and post on social media when they encounter blank spots on grocery store shelves, lol.) That is freaking insular. But, this kind of thing is the norm in the rest of the world, where no one bats an eye about that sort of thing. I think soon, we will be "just like them."

In spite of the massive illegal migrations to here, America is one of the most hated countries on earth and most of its inhabitants don't know it because they are too...well, insular! Many who do know it don't care, and that is rather insular, too. We are NOT too big to fail.

I could go on and on...

18. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm sorry Ms. Grizz but any American that doesn't know that we are hated is almost too stupid to be allowed out without a caretaker. If we are so bad why in the hell is everyone and their dog trying to sneak in. Build the damn wall and let them go to Russia or France or anywhere but HERE.

In 250 years the US has had one internal war. During that same time, how many wars have Europeans fought. There is something to be said for the UNITED part of the United States. There is a lot of the European culture that we don't want or need here. At least we can go a hundred years without having to kill a few million of our citizens fighting among ourselves.

howler and Dalewick like this.
  19. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    The weak have always hated the strong. The have not's, always hate those that have. We, as a nation, will have a great fall but from the ashes and there will be lot, we will become even greater. The Constitution will form every states constitution. The electoral college will be incorporated into every states constitution. Never again will the big cities control a state or an election. Every county will get one vote, regardless of population. Welfare will be reserved to the truly needy, not for those capable of working. Criminal reform will consist in the 3 strike rule. after the third conviction it will be an automatic death sentence. No longer will we expend resources on those that refuse or cannot stay out of prison. It is unfortunate that so much pain and hardship will be required for this wonderful nation to become great again. But it will happen. Too many love this country and will fight to bring it back. Not a political slogan. We will make America great again.

Dalewick likes this.
  20. GrizzlyetteAdams

390/460

Blog Posts:
    You've got that right! And, there are too many stupid people voting out there.

Because there's so much FREEEE stuff!!!

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  21. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm tired of the three strikes and your out rule for criminals that commit violent crimes. Why should three good people have to suffer for the pleasure of a messed up criminal? We need more and better gun laws for one thing. That means laws that affect CRIMINALS and not laws that make good people into criminals. Use of a firearm in a robbery should have a 20-year flat sentence for first-time offenders. If they are EVER caught again in possession of a firearm when they are released it is life without parole for them. We need to treat attempted murder and discharge of a firearm in the commission of a feloney the same as murder. If you shot at someone or hit them and didn't kill them why should you be rewarded for your incompetence???

The problem in the US these days is that a very small number of violent criminals are being allowed to commit hundreds of crimes and when caught they do a little time and then are released to do it some more. Prisons should not be looked at as punishments. Prison is the CAGE that you are forced to but dangerous animals in. If you capture a man-eating lion and don't wish to kill it and instead lock it in a cage...how long should you keep it there? When should you let it out again to be free?

We also need to stop sending people into the regular prisons for none violent crimes. Each county should have a lock-up that is for people that committed nonviolent crimes where they are kept but allowed/required to work and continue to support their families AND make restitution to their victims. If you refuse to work or get into trouble while on work release, THEN they send you to prison where you can play with the bad boys.

The cops KNOW who most of the violent repeat criminal offenders ARE. We need to place the rights of the good, hard-working people to live free of fear FAR above the rights of KNOWN animals to do as they wish. People that are anti-gun and that think that you should not be allowed to defend yourself, your loved ones or your possessions should be required to put a sign stating this on their homes stating this and be legally forbidden to have locks on their doors. Hey, if they love the criminals so much they shouldn't want them injuring themselves kicking down their doors to break into their homes!!

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  22. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    TexDamn, I agree 100 percent with all you say ----EXCEPT --- with life sentences. I don't want to feed them, provide free medical, and house them for 20 plus years. Time to bring back public flogging for minor offenses. Non-violent -- yes county jail the first time, prison the second time and that long drop with a short rope the third time. Violent criminals, I can go with mandatory death sentence the first time. Want to eliminate crime, simple remove criminals.

Radar and Dalewick like this.
  23. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  24. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Lone wolf did your source of information break it down as to the inbreed numbers that are due to immigration ? That number just seems higher than I would expect from the OLD UK population but could fully believe it from your new immigrants . I notice it also said EXTREME inbreeding so I suppose that didn't include cousins .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Like RADAR mentioned I know of at least two entire families that are totally mentally disfunctionable due to inbreeding . This goes way beyond physical health problems . I suspect prison populations and the homeless populations have a higher than average number of inbreed people .

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    Radar and TMT Tactical like this.
  26. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    no it didn't, extreme inbreeding means close siblings so didn't include cousins.

Radar, TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.