India's Preparedness Re Health Programs

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Dec 26, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    If you called that cleaner than what typically available in US than I began to understand why survivalist / prepper community is more prominence in US than any other country. India isn't exactly known in the "cleaner" side in Asia

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Varuna,

I am writing about a major area of the US that applicable (and frequently even worse) to the mid-Atlantic states, less the "pure" rural areas with no major roads. The mid-Atlantic states mimic other US areas.

It is actually worse because cleanliness is only part of the problem/danger. No cost influenza immunizations, no cost basic dentistry, no cost basic medical check-ups and care are not used.

Hygiene is like routine public discussion of Arctic freezes in Indonesia.

Another "problem": I fought for this and lost. Properly and appropriately via governmental channels, I sought to have a separate, cordoned-off and patrolled parking area at emergency shelters and staging areas for Responders. My efforts were like a lite candle stick in the desert. The desert won.

I am no longer a volunteer in the state's emergency sheltering program. My health and safety get priority.

Even with 40% of India not having toilets for the population, the US experiences related dangerous hygiene problems also.

I just cannot (prohibited) provide specifics on the web. It's known and Team Trump is working on this.

TMT Tactical likes this.