Inovia Pharma Co Says Vaccine Ready For Human Trials

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Feb 13, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Justin Baker

Justin Baker Expert Member
      160/173

Blog Posts:
    maybe.... mouse testing of it began two hours ago...

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:

Those poor, poor mice. Wait till PETA finds out. :D

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    Oh! Guess where I'm buying stock from?

That's the jest of this biz piece, isn't? The ticker is right there in HTML. Not too shabby of a price, but that does reflect on how the company was and is doing. 3 hours? Lets wait and see. I call BS. I've heard 6 moths to a year.

My mom often says, "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." Wiser words have never been spoken. Especially in this the marketing age. Everything is money, money, money. Without it life pretty much sucks.

Justin Baker and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    Justin Baker and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    Probably not a bad idea to invest in shares with these biotech companies in a very short time to reap the awards from greed head speculators that shoot the stock up for a day though. I mean, the stock for IVO was about $3.36 and went up to what? $5 in one day? That's a $2 increase per share in one day. Just have to sell right away as soon as you see the cliff collapsing.

Anyway, I would love to invest on the premise of China's misfortune if I had the money. After all, they've been doing it to us for YEARS!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning F22,

The problem is that the stock price is not really linked to the business operations of the company issuing the stock. The stock markets are rigged.

During this pandemic, public opinion via opinion molding, is of major importance.

China's misfortune - although they welcome the loss of the sick, the retired and some population groups - is both directly and indirectly linked to the countries doing business with China. This definitely involved the US, EU and ASIAN. Indirectly, with overlap: OPEC and Russia.

An example, the President of Boeing China, Inc is the de facto US Ambassador to China. He has more and faster access to China's rulers than the official US Ambassador.

Appreciate you posting material on the combination of the pandemic and international business.

May T. Boone Pickens be with you !

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:

Pretty decent person. My friend always thought of me as a Warren Buffet. LOL

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning F22,

Your friend paid you a very high complement.

Warren Buffett is one of the pillars of American society.

His annual shareholder meetings are nicknamed "Woodstock of Capitalism".