Institutional Insanity...idealism Versus Realism..

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Aug 1, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Institutional Insanity....Idealism versus Realism..
    Today, 04:04 PM

Was doing some cooking for later this week and also listening to the Ever War on ear buds.....and something came to me...concerning what the author calls...

Institutional Insanity...and or Idealism versus Realism.

Though the Ever War was done back some time in 2012.....it seems appropriate today...right now..

I shall have to think it through more ....to get my thoughts together for more posting.

But...in short...

The Biden Administratin is clearly...operating on a type of Idealism ....not Realism.....with knowledge gained from Colleges and other such Institutions.....professionals...but modifying this to suit politics....or if you prefer...the Herding of an entire nation and people. This went on as well under the Obama Administration...as well...which is why I call or term the Biden Administration as Obama II.

They are even seen, to those who can see more clearly, to be out of touch with the American People....very much out of touch..

They are working off Political Idealism....lofty ideals....not grounded in reality....if that makes any sense...

And in their need for power .....it becomes telling....and in particular their Ishmaelite workings...methods..

Well....I am asking if this even makes some kind of sense...as I still have to work in fleshing it out more .....the particulars...???

Nonetheless ...thinking along those lines...for to flesh it out.......Institutional Insanity....Idealism versus Realism..

My sometimes rabid and runaway thoughts....

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite[/B]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Will be working more on this with the idea of fleshing it out more ...into a format which I am hoping will make some kind of sense to the members here...about these Ishmaelites.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    One wonders how much of the damage Leftists do is due to stupidity and how much is intentional.

Over in the Dark Humor thread, I've posted some videos of people nearly getting killed while cutting down trees with chainsaws ... chainsaws which they should never have been allowed to touch, much less fire-up. These idiots imagine that they can lay-down a tree where they want it to fall but instead crush houses and cars and sometimes innocent bystanders. Same with liberals and inflation. Leftists want to cancel debt by inflating-away a fiat currency at a controlled rate. Problem is that at a certain point, inflation takes on its own momentum and the currency precipitously falls or shatters. During the cutting of some trees (witness chaos by going over to the Dark Humor section), it turns out that the tree to be cut has become rotten / hollow inside. Therefore it begins to fall as wished, but then shatters and heavy/lethal chunks of wood go flying in all directions.

This phenomenon is going to happen on a global level. Economies are going to shatter and the result is going to be the generation of wars. The odds of future regional wars going global is exceedingly likely. The very underpinnings of what we refer to as "civilization" is rotten. Many structures of today's "civilized" world have had no footers poured, no foundations built.

Matthew Chapter 7:

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  4. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by Olde Geezer,

Amen.....Amen....Amen Olde Geezer...

Exactly where my sometimes runaway thoughts have been going...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.