Involuntary Servitude....

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, May 3, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am detecting a newer pattern of operation going on in government amounting to "Involuntary servitude."

I began to sense this when Obama Care was instituted...Particularly since Obama stated that he was in favor of "Wealth Redistribution"

Under Obama Care ....many would pay more that some would get health care for free....and that is pretty much what happened.

In essence a "Shakedown" of many ......for others to get it for free...

Now ...once again we see this pattern of operation re emerging in Home mortgage rates.

Is Biden Raising Mortgage Payments for People with Good Credit? | Snopes.com

This appears to be a rule change......by the Federal Housing Finance Agency.....and I smell the Executive Branch behind this.

People with good credit paying more to subsidize people with bad credit.....the same olde pattern repeating itself......again.

This is a strong indicator to me that there is the same olde "Usual Suspects" behind this.....this leopard cannot change it's spots.

I smell "Wealth Redistribution" concealed in the background..telling me it is the same olde "Usual Suspects"

And this also tells me that this is Involuntary Servitude..the making or manufacturing of some people doing well.....to be expendable and disposable for those not doing as well.

Read Amendment 13 to the Constitution of the United States...

I smell an Ishmaelite behind the scenes wherein they can operate from cover...and not be seen or known....but putting others into bondage and servitude to gain their version of Wealth Redistribution.

If I am thinking this pattern correctly ....we are going to see a lot more of this type of operation by government wherein some are made to pay more from their labors and risk taking for others to get it for free...subsidies...

I have thought for some time now that the Biden Administration is nothing more than a third term of the Obama Administration.....and whomever or what ever is running the Obams Group.

Remember...Obama moved out of the White House into a residence in Washington DC....he did not go back to Illinois.

And I think we are going to see more of this pattern in Involuntary Servitude.....and Wealth Redistribution. And this is , to me....a telltale of the hand/hands behind it.

Oh......and this is called "Equity"

Catching on yet???

Be Warned of these Ishmaelites.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: May 3, 2023
    Ladybugmo and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am also suspecting that at some level...."Digital Currency " will be for the purpose of aiding the process of Involuntary Servitude....the monitoring and controlling of everything....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'd posted something about that sudden biden dictate-tax on responsible people. People with high credit scores will be paying like $40/month in this tax on good people so that the "money" can be redistributed to the irresponsible.

The wifer and I are looking to move back to my home state (a state my wife loves also; less Big Brother crap, no income tax ...). I don't know what the top of our rating system is, but its like 850-ish (?). Our credit rating is like 820, i.e. our credit rating is way-high. We pay our bills ... duh.

Under this biden edict, we'll get slam-dunked.

What's going on in Amerika is that the irresponsible are envious of those with better lifestyles, yet they are unwilling to work for a higher standard of living. They do not control their reproduction. They make no effort in school to make good grades and to learn as much as possible -- there's no valuing education at all. They do not control much, if any, of their biologic urges. When something goes wrong, they loot and burn, which congressional welfare pimps call "protesting". The "protesters" steal tennis shoes, large televisions, and liquor. If you point these things out, then you are a "racist" and a "fascist".

The Constitution deems everyone having been born with the same legal rights -- equality under the law. What one does with their freedom determines whether they will succeed or fail. The Constitution says nothing about wealth distribution. The congressional prostitutes are the ones making all manner of promises that they constitutionally aren't allowed to make.

The word of the hour is "oppression". The poor are poor due to oppression, not having babies they can't support, not perpetually ending up in jail. "Crime causes poverty." European Americans back in the 1800s treated Chinese laborers like slaves, the only difference being that the train companies killed hundreds of them. Now, Chinese Americans, Asian Americans in general, have "made it". They excel in their studies at university. This is due to work ethic and self discipline.

Communism feeds off of envy. When a government goes communist, the rulers turn into slave-masters. Go figure.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.