Is Colin Kaepernick Worth More As A Race Baiting Tool Than As A Football Player.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Jun 22, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    By all the manufactured chaos going on...a question occurred to me....about the nature of what is going on out here.....

The question which has come to me by watching so much of this two legged wildlife going on out here...Ishmaelite wildlife....is...….

Is Colin Kaepernick worth more to someone trying to manage America and Americans....by using and misusing race to "Herd" us by shame and guilt....than ever he was as a football player???

Is Colin Kaepernick become as Al and Jesse....being groomed to take their place.....and in this capacity worth more than as a professional football player..???

Just my random and sometimes rabid thoughts.....because at some level I detect a pattern going on here....

You members decide for yourselves......and watch how events unfold..

What I am suspecting between now and the election ..for more Antifa...and other two legged Ishmaelite wildlife to run more and more amok across this land ….and race will be an important part of their Method of Operation...to guilt and shame more Americans into staying home in this coming election such that the field will be ceded to the left...as it was in the 2012 election.

I get tired and disgusted by constant attempts to herd me by race an race issues.

I want to take care of my private business and go home.

I do not define myself by race and don't appreciate others trying to define me by race or racial issues....

When you detect this kind of thing...you figure out who are the racists out here......and who took a big bite out of this apple...so to speak.

Be Warned of people trying to guilt and shame you by race.....that is how you know who are the professional racists...dependent on race and racism..for power and control over others...

Ishmaelites run wild....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Ishmaelites run wild....

Oh...by the way...I was not aware that these BlM/Antifa protests had spread so widely to Europe....

I am, however, well aware that this was the pattern of chaos management in the 180os in Europe and leading to the failed attempted overthrow of many governments there.

And many of those failed revolutionaries....intellectuals...came to America and settled down in many Western States and territories where they became known as the 48ers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forty-Eighters

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Watcherchris,

IMO, yes, Colin Kaepernick is being used - by our side.

He is the current version of Jane Fonda, kept protected from dangers here to serve as the national leper of olden times.

Kaepernick is the living, viable contrast with Tillman.

Sometimes snake pits are needed to cure insanity.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    What if you have a bidding war and nobody shows up. That alone tells you the value of Colin, He passed on re-signing with the 49ers and nobody else offered him a job. The old saying, more trouble than he is worth sprang to mind. It could not happen to a nicer (insert sarcasm here) guy. Karma is a 'B". and she bit him big time. LMAO.

Morgan101 likes this.
  5. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am not a sports fan...and do not watch sports...in particular football. Come football season I never have to watch a game..ever...

Football is all most of the males at work talk about during the season. Hence I never need to watch or listen to game...ever..

I am just not interested..

I am not against sports...mind you....for sports teaches one to push ones self further than most think is possible...and also to combine one's strengths in a team setting...nothing wrong with this kind of thing...

I just am not interested in these people as heroes or idols to follow..

Same thing with the music industry..,.,Hollywood too.

These people are not my Idols....or heroes.

I prefer to follow real people who have done real accomplishments to better our lives or teach us certain lessons in life and for the most part...Hollywood , the music industry and sports...I find very lacking in this arena...for me.

But...….

The question occurred to me about the nature of Colin Kaepernick and whomever is sponsoring him....in this noted capacity.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am very annoyed by football players, and others, "taking the knee" in support of BLM. that to me is subservience and giving in to the mob.

7. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I tend to agree lonewolf.

Most people around here tend towards watching a game to escape the daily rigors of life. They do not watch to have the rigors of life shoved into their face...by the players or teams. What has happened here is that many Americans became severely disappointed in American Football and their teams....and began tuning out.

I think some of the teams and their professional associations are going to have some difficulty working their way out of this.

Same thing with NASCAR racing....Americans watch this to escape..and NASCAR is caving to the race racism paradigm.

People watch racing to escape the daily rigors of their lives..not become Politically/Socially Herded.

To my limited knowledge American Stock car racing came out of people who fixed up regular street cars to run faster and better in escaping constabulary in moving untaxed liquor…..moonshine liquor…..and not the racist patterns want to be foisted off on them today.

Their spirit of rebellion in this liquor business...is what draws them to the rebel flag....and not the American flag.
    For the forces behind the American flag have always been trying to put them out of business.

They too are in the arena of being hijacked today by the social engineering crowd...

Been hearing rumors of these BLM/Antifa Racist crowds going after churches next.....for racism.

It seems that their brand of racism knows no bounds...

Wondering if they fully realize what they are doing...??? They are going openly demonic now.....and showing the name of their master...

They are coming out with their real objective....MO.

Ishmaelites run wild....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    To answer the question, Yes, Colin Kaepernick is worth more as a race baiting tool than as a football player. He hasn't played a down in the NFL for four years, and he wasn't all that good back then.

Roger Goodell, the commissioner of the NFL for our foreign brethren, is a political hack just like any in Washington D.C. He is pandering to his base to put fannies in the seats. This is a guy who reportedly has a $4-5 million dollar annual salary, and his income is reportedly $40 million per year. He could pay Kaepernick out of his own pocket just to keep his job.

The demographics among NFL Players: 70% Black, 20% White. 8% Latino, 2% Asian. Who do you think he is going to support?

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Not being a football fan.....or a sports fan per se...I was not aware that Colin Kaepernick had not played a game in that long...

Thanks for that update.

So Colin Kaepernick looks like a useful tool in racially "Herding" Americans....to their pattern or racial paradigm....for the New World Order/Deep State Types.

I just don't care to be herded...period...I prefer to make up my own mind and for my own reasons.

Last time I checked that was called Freedom and Liberty.

On another pattern.....we have manufactured for Deep State purposes/NWO purposes....BLM and also Antifa..

Wondering to myself ...what other or new groups will be manufactured and made to come out and further "Herd" America and Americans to the next manufactured control pattern/paradigm.

What is the next group to be fed to the American people...by the Media shilling for the Deep State In further "Herding " America and Americans???

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  10. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Kaepernick has to be worth more as a Racial pain in the butt than as a football player because he is pretty worthless as a quarterback and not big enough for any other possession. He was on his way out when he started that crud!

watcherchris, wally and TMT Tactical like this.