Is Donald Trump Going Low Profile?

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by LastOutlaw, Aug 9, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Donald Trump spoke at Whirlpool.

" So I have a lot of enemies out there. This may be the last time you’ll see me for a while. A lot of very, very rich enemies, but they are not happy with what I’m doing. But I figure we have one chance to do it, and no other President is going to do what I do. No other President would do a favored nations, a rebate, a buy from other nations at much less cost. Nobody. And there are a lot of unhappy people, and they’re very rich people, and they’re very unhappy."

30 minutes in.

Here is the transcript if you prefer to read it.
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...6-JVLq1AW_dNSZ-0kVSlwWt9QB24NMl5mbd7XnawW3fqU

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    On top of this I've seen articles on info coming out about elites from the Ghislaine Maxwell arrest.
    Then to follow that up I saw an article that they want Assange to testify in the up coming Seth Rich investigation.
    Sure seems like a lot of loose ends laying around trying to tie themselves up before or shortly after the election.
    There still is the Durham info to be released at some point as well.
    What else?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Ghislaine Maxwell is a DEAD WOMAN WALKING unless her lawyers make deals with the rich and powerful people that frequented Jeffery Epstein's "special" parties. The Clintons have a lot of experience in making people that want to talk about them and they are paupers in this group.

Trump has pissed off many of these same people. He s hated by the rich Republicans as much as he is by the Democrats. they see him as a loose cannon. He isn't good at playing the game by their rules at all. He doesn't owe them anything because he sort of financed his own election and now doesn't need them at all.

There are a LOT of powerful people on both sides of the asile that would rather see him dead than in for a second term.

TMT Tactical and LastOutlaw like this.
  4. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    You are correct for the most part and I agree with the sentiment of your post completely.

As for Ms. Maxwell, She is most likely, a dead gal walking at some point. But depending on which power has her and is in control and whether or not she is useful to them could play a huge deciding factor in her lifespan.

It sure seems like there are a lot of irons in the fire all at different stages of readiness to brand...some seem red hot while others have just gone into the fire.

The pressure is building in America. No doubt about that.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Several groups have put money on Trump's head. It's not just Kathy Griffin (net worth $32 million) and George Lopez (net worth $50 million). I think Iran's 80 million bounty is the highest.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...ounty-on-trumps-head-for-soleimani-hit-n71791

I've been worried a good while now that the international collectivists will do their best to have Trump killed. The military is watching for the Stinger surface to air family of weapons, of course. I worry about mortars at distance. Think about it, just how many skilled long-range mortar crews are there on our planet?! Thousands! In the Middle East alone, the number must be outrageously high. Think about all of the anti-Israel armies/terrorist-groups there are -- and all of them are bestest buddies with the Antifa kids. Antifa has sent their own to be trained by these terrorist groups.

Something is going to set-off the American powder keg.

6. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Getting me worried now ...

Asking myself if I need to switch out my GP 100 and Henry Lever rifle combo in .357 Magnum for my S&W model 57 and Henry rifle in .41 Mag..for daily carry...???

I am aware that things are going to get predictably nasty and down in the dirt between now and the election....,.and it disgusts me ....in that certain people and parties...in this nation........down in the dirt is the best they can do and in trying to drag the whole nation and people into the dirt with them..

I am and have been asking myself what is wrong with these people and groups...

Can they not understand that people are questioning their fitness to lead this nation if down in the dirt is the very best they can do to obtain office..???? Are they that intrinsically stupid....??? That they think no one notices or connects the dots....while they are trying so hard to look like they have the moral high ground....... NOT!!!

They do not have any real solutions...just chaos and the blame game....gaming the system.....and have been doing so for my entire lifetime. Trying to get onto the public purse......more give away programs to get votes on the public purse and bankrupt the nation.

Antifa and BLM are making this quite clear to the American people....chaos..

Not only that..but Professional Sports are doing similar to the American people...with disgust...

Thinking that most of professional sports ...like the left ..are clueless...and are eat up with the idea that they are sitting on the only one in town.

Ishmaelites run wild...

I will be very gratified to see Americans voting against professional sports with their remote controllers....it is long overdue..

Ok...done ranting for now.....

Watcherchris,

Not an Ishmaelite.