Is E4tm Worthwhile Anymore

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by TexDanm, Aug 12, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The flow through the board as far as posts and discussion has almost compleatly STOPPED. Are there enough members left that care to justify the cost to me of keeping it open. I am going to start copying the things that I don't want to lose and unless there is more intrest shown than there has been E4TM will be shut down in about a month. I greatly enjoided the board for a long time, My health went to crap and for a long while I had very little energy to devote to it.

I have offered to give it to anyone or group that were willing to pay the opperating costs and run it but have recieved ZERO responces. Last shot, unless I get a little help here I've going to assume that nobody really cares and I am going to shut it off. I suggest that if there are things here that you value that you start copying and saving it now. Other wise I will shut it off in about mid septenber.

Thanks to those of you that made it a pleasure to run. I understand that as we age and get busy things tend to slip away from us. I really miss chatting with you both about our shared fetish and just life and things in general. Those of you that lurk here but are not members need to join and help keep it alive or lose it. There are 139 people on the board right now. 2 members, 17 robots and 120 guests. If you guests like the board join I welcome your input...

Unless I hear from some of you this will probably be my last post. To the old members hear , I miss y'all and to the lurkers visiting here I would love to get to know you...

TMT Tactical likes this.