Is Nyc Pending Another Mayor Giuliani ?

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jun 21, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/de-blasios-agenda-could-put-another-giuliani-in-city-hall/

Good morning all,

Per ...

Where is all the money going to ?

I'm math-challenged. If it costs 6 times more to build a mile of subway tunnel in New York than in Paris, why not just build on surface track between Eureka, California and Crescent City, California at only 5 times more to build than in Paris ? This then frees up funds for mental health programs.

New York City (and Chrysler and Lockheed and several other "biggies") survived the 1975 economic collapse via Federal bailouts. What corporation didn't have an aircraft department with heavily subsidized Lockheed Hercules aircraft ?

I like Jerry B. Meigs' "hard-headed pragmatists".

IMPORTANT: Tray upright, seat belt tightened. The great fortunes of America will be protected to the max. It will be messy and some cleaning supplies needed at end. Other than that, we must take turns driving the VW bus to Eureka. Who will help me make sandwiches for the trip ?

TMT Tactical likes this.