Is "social Media" Destroying Humanity On Purpose??

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by lonewolf, May 18, 2018.

Is "social Media" Destroying Humanity On Purpose?? 1 5 1votes
1/5, 1 vote

1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Keith H. likes this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  3. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I never took out a Facebook account... nor Twitter or whatever came before them.

Something on a radar level was telling me not to do this ...that these sites are not the product advertised.

Over the years I came to understand that these sites were a way of cataloging people....identifying them by certain traits or indexes...putting them into pre formed niche.

In short...it is a way of herding people.

For some it is a license to carry on as two legged wildlife...and I don't need that as it is to be found on any television set or other places on line.

I am not into two legged wildlife. Not for me thanks. I can admire and respect the four legged variety of wildlife more than the two legged variety.

My .02.
    Watcherchris.

Not an Ishmaelite.

4. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Mostly social media is vapid and useless where people that don't want to have real friends that require real effort and work go to have friends that they don't really have to care about. Unfortunately whenever people are allowed to show their true faces without consequences they will show you just how inhuman and cruel they truly are. People hide behind the supposed anonymity of these places and then say and =do the things that would get them stomped if they did it face to face in the public somewhere. The good news is that it isn't all that anonymous and the stupid asshats post crud and then get caught for it like those little monsters that videoed them abusing and torturing a retarded boy.

Personally none of it bothers me a bit because I just don't mess with it much. I don't Tweet, Twitter, Facebook or any of that stupid stuff.

lonewolf likes this.
  5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I once had someone say on another forum that they were going to walk post SHTF with 100 facebook "friends" from London to the south west of England, I just treated that remark with the contempt it deserved! ;)

Old Geezer likes this.
  6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Leftist ideation is the social pathology wherein even society's best are unable to mature out of adolescence into adulthood.

7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    He should have posted their route. That way, looters would have a better fix on where they could get in some out-of-town predation. The meanest of the mean know where the food comes from. They sure aren't going to grow it themselves and they figure that the farmers aren't particularly well armed. Predators will be getting their weapons off the bodies of the police.

8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there aren't that many police in the UK, last time I checked it was about 130,000 in the whole country and its decreased since then, and not many of them are armed and most of those are in the big big cities not the countryside where I am.

9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I doubt if he would get out of London alive, you need to look at a map but its too built up for it to be safe getting out, I think it was just him trolling me because I live in the south west.
    anyone leaving London on foot wouldn't get half way before their in trouble.

10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "City gangs behind burgeoning crop of countryside crime"
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/21/organised-gangs-behind-rural-crime-wave-drugs-theft

"Thousands of children used as drug mules by 'county lines' gangs expanding into rural parts of UK"
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...expanding-rural-britain-seaside-a8080001.html

"Tackling Cross Border Crime"
    http://library.college.police.uk/docs/hopolicers/fcdps79.pdf
    "Three offenders specifically targeted rural areas because in their opinion people in
    the countryside are more trusting and significantly less security conscious than those
    who reside in urban areas. They also felt that the distances the police had to cover
    and the smaller number of officers in such areas meant the chance of being caught at
    the scene was virtually nil."
    "There is a commonly held belief within the Police Service that metropolitan areas
    ‘export’ crime to more rural surrounding areas. This view is supported by the data in
    table 3, which shows that provincial forces bordering metropolitan areas on average
    experience higher rates of inter-force crime than forces which do not adjoin
    metropolitan areas."

Grenades, Gr.Britain
    https://www.channel4.com/news/violent-crime-hand-grenades-on-britains-streets

Hand grenades, Sweden
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/03/world/europe/sweden-crime-immigration-hand-grenades.html

"Knife and gun crime rockets across England and Wales"
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...est-england-wales-rise-increase-a8177161.html

"Knife and gun crime rockets across England and Wales"
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...est-england-wales-rise-increase-a8177161.html

"Police urged to ‘follow the gun’ to cut smuggling amid rise in firearm crime"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/feb/11/uk-police-trace-gun-smuggling-rise-firearm-crime

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jan/23/london-mayor-urged-to-tackle-gun-as-offences-rise

"Gun crime in London increases by 42%"
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-39578500

"Britain Is Bleeding: Violent Crime Rises In England Despite Gun Control"
    https://www.americas1stfreedom.org/...t-crime-rises-in-england-despite-gun-control/

11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    very little if none at all rural crime in the area where I live, most of the rural crime reported is in areas accessable from the big cities, my area is for instance 5 hours drive, more like 7 or 8 hours in high summer, from the capital and even more from the Midlands, Birmingham, Coventry, Oldham etc. there is some crime here, mostly fuel thefts from outdoor oil tanks, the odd tractor theft that sort of thing, maybe some sheep rustling on occasion!!
    the south west of England is very remote from the rest of the country, and is often isolated in the big winter storms.

12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good for you guys. Other rural areas in G.Britain and a lot of rural places here in America are going to see horrific numbers of refugees.

As a matter of fact, our Homeland Security will be moving useless city-folk out into the real America. To say that such dependent people are unwanted is the understatement of the century.

My hope is that the collapse of the dollar will mean that police and soldiers do not get paid. That could possibly drop their motivation levels. Of course historically-speaking armies often get paid with the spoils of war and overt looting. Indeed, for many mercenary types, rape and pillage have been incentives to become soldiers and sailors.

Trying to keep one's own food will be challenge post-SHTF.

13. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Lordy!! New York CITY alone has almost 35,000 cops and they are all armed. As I've said so often though police are little use as protection from crime. Unfortunately bad cops are a huge problem and threat that some of us fear more than the criminals. I can fight criminals and win. A cop can beat you half to death and if you even try to defend yourself it's a crime. Most cops are really good people but like Pit Bull dogs a bad one is a killer.

Old Geezer likes this.
  14. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    police in the UK do not stop crime, they REACT to it, so only do something after the act, a lot of crime is never solved, especially the low level stuff, the thefts from shops and the house burglaries.
    only in the big cities do they patrol and then not much, out here in the countryside your lucky if you even see a policeman and then probably only flying through the area in their cars, I haven't seen a policeman to speak to for 20 years since I moved from a minor city.

15. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    That is what police are supposed to do. Their mission is to find criminals and take them off the streets AFTER they have committed a crime. People that are there to PREVENT a crime from happening are called GUARDS. I GUARD my home.

Over the last hundred years our government has become mostly involved in GUARDING the rights and lives of criminals. They do this by taking the tolls and rights away from the good people so that the criminals can do as they please without fear. This only makes sense when you realize that many if not most of our elected leaders are basically financed and controlled by criminals if they are not actively criminal themselves.

Drug dealers finance politicians that protect their businesses by keeping it criminal to be an addict. Leave the sale and distribution of addictive drugs a crime but addiction is a medical condition and treating it should not be illegal. If you gave an addict his drug and then helped him get off of it they wouldn't have to rob people to support their habits. Heroin is dirt cheap to produce. As a non-criminal citizen I can't see a reason to support the continuation of allowing the pushers to benefit after they have addicted someone. GIVE it to them and offer them help. It is cheaper and more humane than locking them up in prisons and also suffering as victims of their crimes committed to support their addiction.

I know a lot about addiction and have known a lot of addicts. First off you need to understand that addicts aren't taking their drugs to get high. Addiction happens as your body adapts to a drug and it takes more and more to get that high. Eventually you will reach the point where you don't get much from it in that way. A drinker, drug user or nicotine addict is driven to consume their drug of choice by the desire to avoid the withdrawal symptoms more than the desire to get high. What that means is that you are doing your drug to NOT feel bad more than to feel good like it made you feel at first.

There are people that are just criminal by nature. These people are doing things even as children. They are the ones with a criminal history that runs dozens of pages long with a lot of arrests and convictions and many trips to jails and prisons. Basically if you were most;y interested in making a country a safe place to live the solution is to simply identify these people as young as possible and remove them PERMANENTLY from society.

One of the obvious symptoms of a culture that has terminal cancer is when it becomes far more interested in the rights and protection of the lifestyles and freedoms of the criminals than in the lives of the good hard working non-criminal citizens. Someone that has three or more convictions of felony crimes is not going to change. They have something wrong with them that can't be fixed. First off they need to be sterilized and then if they can't be rehabilitated then either kill them or lock them up and throw away the key. They are like a rabid dog. You don't try and catch and treat a rabid dog.

16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there are only 150,000 Police in the whole of the UK, they proved in the London "riots" that they couldn't keep control and that was a fairly small affair, post SHTF and a national breakdown they wouldn't have a hope in hell, I don't think they could keep control of London let alone the rest of the country.

17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Then there's the matter of incompetence. Many police and sheriff's offices have excellent training. Most do not.

Witness the shooting at the base of the Empire State Building. Two cops vs. psycho-Bob. The police brought Mr. Brain Case down; however, nine (I believe the number to be 9) civilians caught some lead. Holy crap!

You are in NY, NY. You see some psych case off his med.s screaming at God and swinging around some big revolver. Head for cover. Because billy brain-dead might shoot you? Oh heck no, the cops are soon going to be filling the air with lead!

18. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The gov. would bring in the military ... so that they too could observe the festivities.

19. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The question here in the OP is....

So from a historical perspective ..I will reply with a question....

Do any of you know what happened in England in what became known as The Gin Craze????
    You might want to read this history and then look at the two legged wildlife you see running amok out here today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gin_Craze

Or in another version find out what the Hebrews were doing amongst themselves and their various warring/conflicting factions before the Romans surrounded them In Jerusalem about 70 AD.

You can find this history in Flavius Josephus and his..complete works

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Wor...r=1-4&keywords=the+complete+works+of+josephus

Herein the accounts the Hebrew factions were so busy fighting amongst themselves only to wake up one day and find the Romans had surrounded Jerusalem.
    IN essence...the Hebrews left themselves vulnerable as did England with the Gin Craze.

All of this history took place before social media.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  20. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Back to the original post...social media trying to destroy us? no......manipulate and control us? yes......pervert the democratic process? probably.....use our stupidity against us? Definitely!

21. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I honestly don't think that social media is making people stupid any more than guns are making people violent. It is simply reflective of the stupidity that people now seem to wallow in and hold up as the "right" way to be. It is like political correctness.

The posts on twitter and twerp or whatever are shallow, inane and thoughtless in general. It allows "friendships" that have no depth and require very little in the way of effort from the people involved. We have become a people that expect instant gratification in all things and true friendship just isn't that sort of thing. It is like the difference between love and lust. That is another thing that people now seem to consider to be about the same thing.

We are rapidly becoming almost mindless and thoughtless. Kids are not really learning their multiplication tables and such now. Why do they need to know THAT. That is what calculators do. What they know as math isn't even arithmetic unless they are going into a degree that has a serious math base. I have watched a bunch of liberal arts educated idiots debating the correct way to figure gas mileage. They were all uncertain whether to divide the miles into the gallons or the gallons into the miles!

The skills of the mind are just not taught any more. Memory is now something that refers to computer storage only. When I went to school we memorized things every year. It wasn't that the stuff we memorized was so important as it was important to learn how to remember and store things. I remember learning the Pledge of Allegiance in kindergarten.

What we call education now is nearly all regurgitative. You could have an IQ of a mouse but if you had a good memory you would be like a genius. There is always a lot of what you learn in school that is just raw memorization at first but that is SUPPOSED to then lead to problem solving where you take those memorized functions and apply them to real world problems. Word problems in math are where the memorized things are applied. I don't know if they even teach that now. I know that I see no sign of it in kids any more.

Social media is what you end up with when you have people that are so shallow that there is little that they can talk about that can't be said in 10 words or less. The media isn't the cause...it is the RESULT of a people that have become almost mindless.

watcherchris and Ystranc like this.
  22. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Media mobsters manipulating minds

"New Facebook Warning: 'Are you concerned that someone you know is becoming an extremist?'”

https://www.thedailybell.com/all-ar...at-someone-you-know-is-becoming-an-extremist/

"On July 1 Facebook users began receiving pop-up messages from the social media company warning them that they 'may have been exposed to harmful extremist content.'

"It continued, 'Violent groups try to manipulate your anger and disappointment. You can take action now to protect yourself and others.'

"It then encourages the user to 'get support from experts.'

"None of the people I know who received the pop-up have ever expressed any white supremacist or anti-Semitic sentiments. Perhaps Facebook confused them for Rep. Ilhan Omar.

"It then goes on to tell users that 'Others in your situation have received confidential support,' in an attempt to use social proof to convince users to turn-in their 'radical' friends.

"Facebook then offers some 'Signs that someone is at risk' of radicalization.

"At the end, the messages say that Facebook has partnered with a group called Life After Hate, a group 'committed to helping people leave the violent far-right to connect with humanity and lead compassionate lives.'

"Last year, Life After Hate was awarded a $750,000 grant from the Department of Homeland Security to 'disrupt domestic terrorism.'

"Do you think Facebook will also target violent far-left extremists, like the lecturer at Yale University Aruna Khilanani who recently told Yale School of Medicine’s Department of Child Study Center:

“'I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the heads of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a fucking favor.'"

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  24. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the army is being run down too, putting their faith in technology not numbers.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  25. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think social media is making people stupid and lazy, why bother to learn something when you can google it?

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  26. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I agree, with certain things, being able to do them is a progression of skills and a ten minute youtube video does not endow one with those skills. I also thing tat social media seems to bring the worst out in some elements of society. There are an unrealistic number of "experts" of all sorts popping out the woodwork almost daily.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    isnt there just!!! most of them not having a clue what their talking about.

28. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    And that is exactly the problem. There is no substitute to learning by hand - and that takes time and practice.

29. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Exactly, if all someone learns is how to find youtube videos online then they will be stuffed when the power goes off.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    We will indeed and, at some point, it will. The planet will run out of oil and gas, it's just a case of when and not if.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    resources will be used up quicker because there are more and more people using them, as you say when not if.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    It is a real issue and, worryingly, there is no plan B. If oil were to run out sooner than forecasted (forecasts vary, I have read 2030 several times in scientific journals - but that is subject to the accuracy of estimates and variations in consumption rates), we have not even started to plan for a real transition from fossil fuels. To give an example, here in the UK there is growing pressure to move to electric cars but they, of course will not solve the issues of oil shortage as they contain as many plastics as petrol/diesel powered versions and so it goes on. If we take a look around our houses we will have to reimagine them without plastics, so they will look at bit more like Victorian era houses. The problem we have is that non-plastic manufacturing is only very small scale and there will be no smooth transition.

Troubling times ahead methinks.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Electric cars are just nonsense, they are fine for city driving but there are no charging points in rural areas, I certainly havent seen any around here.
    then there is this move towards electric houses, we havent got enough power generation for the current needs and only one new power station being built and that wont be ready for at least another 5 years.
    for several winters power use has exceeded supply and the lights only stayed on because we bought extra from France and given their belligerence over Brexit I cant see that happening for much longer.
    as for plastics, before that was invented we had glass bottles and paper bags and things were made out of this strange thing called wood, and we didnt have all this plastic rubbish flytipped everywhere.
    humanity hasnt evolved, its just got lazy.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    You're absolutely correct, electric cars are really just a PR exercise, and there are insufficient charging points at present and as electric cars rely on Lithium batteries at present insufficient Lithium for the world's cars to change (although there is some development work going on with aluminium batteries to overcome this issue).

The moves to oust wood and coal fires and gas boilers only, as you say, increase strain on our creaking electricity system (the solution to this always has been local generation but, of course, the big multinational electricity companies have alway opposed that).

Basically we are in a "bit of a jam" with no plan B. Time to prep folks ;)

TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Or its given already stupid lazy people a platform to lecture from.

I don't understand this push to all electric vehicles given how poor even the 'best' batteries are in terms of size, weight and capacity. Hydrogen fuel cells I could go for.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    it just said on the news the UK govt wants to ban sales of all NEW petrol and diesel cars by 2030.

37. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Have you seen the price Land Rover Defenders are fetching these days, the old discontinued models? Lot of money for vehicles often over a decade old. I won't be buying an e-car until I have no choice.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we'll stick with our old petrol Vauxhall Agila's, 1200cc for mine and 1000cc for the wife, they both go like the proverbial s##t off a shovel, try holding them down to legal speed limit on the motorways!! and are great for the deep, narrow rural Devon lanes around here.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by brownbear..

by Max Rigger

Electric cars are more than that. They are another pin in the plan to keep people properly herded.

First off your cars will tell on you ...particularly an electric car...though this technology was pioneered on gasoline and diesel vehicles.

You will have to stop while your car is charging...again putting limits on you and your house.

Have a phone and navigation system built in your car????

Cattle who cannot be trusted to know what is good for them must be properly herded...in every avenue of their lives...and their posterity.

Sometimes I wonder what some of you are thinking.

We are moving into an avenue wherein the technology is not serving us...but a political and social goal. In essence we will be made to serve the technology.....for social and political purposes.

Hence the necessity of herding through guilt and shame....predators on your consciousness.

Note that these powers operating behind the scenes are doing nothing about the biggest polluters on this earth.

Be Warned the Ishmaelites who's purpose is to herd us socially and economically...we and our posterity....

To put us in second , third , and fourth place in our own countries....while we pay the max we can be made to pay to support our second, third and fourth place...even if we take first place risks in earning our monies.

Was this at one time this kind of Herding called something like taxation without representation???

Be Warned the Ishmaelites who would herd you and your posterity out of your liberties and freedoms.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    My own theory , it is not about saving oil that our rulers are concerned about . The world ruler " whomever that is " simply following through on Agenda 21 / agenda 30 to herd their meek subjects into their designated living coops . There is a reason , there is no places to recharge those electric vehicles in small towns . The small towns have been zoned off to shrivel up and die . --- Yes as Lonewolf said , our rulers target date to stop fuel operated vehicles from being produced now stands at the year 2030 . That is the reason of the giant used car / truck buying frenzy that is now taking place . The fuel vehicle buying frenzy will only escalate as we get nearer to 2030 . If the rulers of the planet meet their target date , then the value of fuel vehicles will take off like this planet has never seen before .---- Like the government has done with firearms , they first attacked the firearm then the amo .. To get people to their new living coups first they are attacking the fuel operated vehicles then the fuel .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    A lot of towns in the UK are made up of old housing stock, street after street of terraced houses, front door opens to pavement so how the hell people will charge is a mystery to me.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think your a bit behind the times, there is a hell of a lot of new housing estates in the UK these days, they all come off a central plan so you could be anywhere in the country, you used to be able to tell where you were once by the local stone being used, some areas used Portland stone, around here its Marlon brick, the new houses arent but the old ones are, our house was built in 1995. the place I last lived in Plymouth was built just after the war.
    I think your thinking about houses like "Coronation Street" on the tv, I dont think many of them exist any more, maybe up North but not around these parts.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Very much do exist up north, the midlands and south Wales, no need for them in Devon because its never been a population dense area, never really industrialised. Drive around small villages anywhere and you'll see houses with perhaps a bit of a front garden but no off road parking to plug your Tesla into.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  44. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there are a couple of streets in Barnstaple and some around Devonport in Plymouth with terraces like that, but not around my way.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The US military is becoming an extension of the Deep State and also of Social Media. Social Media is Deep State...Herding... and now so too is our US Military.

I know this about Social Media by the censorship they are promoting to keep other views and knowledges from begin heard by people who do not want to be herded to Deep State expectations and or beliefs. And most of Social Media is promoting certain political and social beliefs of mostly one political party ....internationalists....Deep Staters.

Most of Social Media is promoting non American Belief systems.....internationalist Belief Systems.

Someone or some group are pushing on our Military the same political and social nonsense they are pushing in Social Media to herd people into not thinking but only emoting like robots.

I believe this will be necessary for the coming day that the Deep State turns our Military on the American people....Herding.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  46. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have noticed that nearly all the tv adverts are now smothered in black actors where before you might only see the token black, I think this is because advertisers are running scared of the like of BLM and the woke brigade.

47. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Remember something here...

Advertisers will push anything which will make them money....

Politics will push anything which will make them votes...and in particular while spending someone else's money.

They are not necessarily the same thing.

The only common denominator here is who or whom they will whore out to make money or votes....but it is still a type of whoredom or seduction.

But again ..they are not necessarily the same thing.

Be Warned of Ishmaelites at work.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  48. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    We recently had a TV drama series on Ann Bolyen that was played by a black actress (the real Ann Boleyn was white) and alleged she was a lesbian (there are no historical records to support such a claim). It bothers me that history is being (theoretically) re-written and falsified for the ends of political correctness. The case of Ann Boleyn was tragic enough without it being twisted to represent something different. I also wonder whether it's "wokeness" gone too far, can you image if Nelson Mandela was portrayed in a TV drama by a white actor and presented as gay? The "woke" media would have an apoplectic fit.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  49. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    as far as I can gather the non white population of the UK is about 14% the White British population being 86%.
    of course in some parts of London the non whites are more like 50% some say even 80% in some places.

50. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there are a couple of boroughs in London that are 100% Muslim.

TMT Tactical likes this.