Is Someone Deep State...looking To Take Over The Crimean Oil Fields???

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Jan 29, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I was thinking about increases of weapons for some time now and America does not have a dog in this fight.....,but the Deep State does.

I smell and Ishmaelite working in the background...in secret..

And I have been smelling these Deep State rats working in both political parties over this Ukraine Business....again...good cop/bad cop.

Same olde ....Same Olde.. with history repeating itself.

And in the last week...I have been looking at Google Maps....at the Crimea....thinking to myself...........here we go again.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The biden family got paid heaven only knows how many millions for supporting the sending of aid to Ukraine. This money and Soros money helped Biden get into the White House. Europe is now in on all of this to detract attention from rising inflation and Western governments' central banks heading towards bankruptcy. A good war was needed to herd the sheeple.

What I don't think they considered was Putin's refusal to withdraw after taking horrific losses. Putin is currently setting up rocket & artillery positions to deliver tactical nuclear warheads. Putin is planning on cooking Western reinforcements.
    ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

[​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.