Is There A Sunscreen Out There That Is Actually Water Proof?

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by airfightermax, Jul 11, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. airfightermax

airfightermax Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    Because I encounter a lot of sunscreen products that CLAIM to be water-proof, where it really isn't. All the sunscreen I have tried recently has "waterproof" on the label but then I use it but it's not really waterproof.

If someone knows a sunscreen brand that actually delivers what it promises. I'd love to hear about it.

2. Koala

Koala Well-Known Member
      77/115

Blog Posts:
    Of course! There are plenty of different brands that have good quality, water-proof sunscreen. I don't know which ones you tried before? Also, where are you from? You might not have the same brands as us people here from Europe :)

I have been using a sunscreen called SolRx. It was recommended to me by a friend that lives at the seaside. He uses it pretty much every day. I tried it a couple of times when we went to the sea for holidays and once at the pool and it works 100%.

If you are ever curious if a particular water-proof sunscreen truly works, simply Google it and read the reviews.