Is This Kind Of Thing ...proof That Evolution Is Not Happening..,

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Sep 29, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I find all this inter planetary stuff so much fiction, it may come at some point in the far,far,far Future if we humans havent gone extinct in the meantime, climate change and overpopulation will see to that.
    future populations of the earth will probably be much smaller than they are now.
    rising sea levels and changing weather will probably force a different life style on those that are left.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The thing is that so much fiction has become a FACT in the last 75 years. Man went to the moon and this was described in amazing detail in a book written in 1865 by Jules Verne in 1865 and then became reality in 1969. Author C. Clark was smart enough to actually patent some of his ideas that he wrote up in fiction and received a payment every time a satellite was put up into geosynchronous orbit. When he wrote it in fiction it was impossible fiction but...

I don't find it hard to imagine there being other life than just what we have on this one planet. When I look at the changes that my father lived to see I can imagine almost anything being possible for mankind in another few hundred years if we don't destroy ourselves. By projection what could a species thousands or hundreds of thousands of years ahead of us accomplish?

Yes, all of this is fiction at this time and possibly sort of unlikely. Lonewolf, what those of us here are prepared for and have been preparing for for many years is pretty much just apocalyptic fiction to the vast majority of the world.

Most people laugh at us. I have a very open mind and a great imagination. Much of what I IMAGINED many years ago is, or seems to be coming to pass now. I started "prepping" nearly 50 years ago because I could foresee that people seemed to have a self-destructive nature that eventually was going to win over all of our advancements. The world that we live in now was absolute wild fiction when my Dad was young. The problem is that the nature of people has not changed in tens of thousands of years and just as Rome rose and fell so will this civilization...or maybe that is just fiction and we will somehow avoid the fall...

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  6. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  7. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    There is a town in Texas where that guy could put on clothes and walk around mostly unnoticed. We went there when we were going someplace near to visit some of my wife's family and it was like walking onto the set of a Planet of the Apes movie.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The thing about evolution that most people don't understand is that evolution only means CHANGE. Unfortunately, at times, successful species evolve into less successful species and not always better. It is all about adapting to the environment. Let's be real, in the modern western world what true advantage, in an evolutionary sense, is intelligence or even physical strength. We are becoming stupider, lazier and weaker with every generation now. Those that sit on their ass, refuse to work and just pop out a baby with someone every 18 to 24 months for everyone else to feed and support are the winners right now in the evolutionary sense. they have lots of kids with a high survival rate while the silly people that work limit the number of children that they have.

PS: In case you think that I am being racist in any way with the above I will tell you, my brother in law is one of those people. When he hasn't been in prison he has managed to have 6 kids with three women and almost never worked a legal job for more than a few months in his life. His kids have lived in poverty their entire lives and are unsupported by him or the whores that he has had them with. Trash is trash and the color of the skin has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with it.

TMT Tactical likes this.