Is This The Same Washington Dc Mayor....????

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Dec 8, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    63b3dd11cbd1bbd40483f8997d8ebb2f.png Is this the same Washington DC Mayor....????
    I had to laugh at this one ..the irony of it...

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...ties-at-parks/

Got to thinking to myself...is this the same DC Mayor here....???

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/15...fter-dc-march/

Didn't do much about preventing this chaos...C19???

Sort of Ironic and telling to me..

How many times are we going to have to see this movie transpire....???

Like Re Run after Re Run ...after Re Run.....

Ishmaelites Run Wild!!!

Just my Non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Asking myself how many other mayors and or governors are following the same or similar patters of operation???

Again Ishmaeites run wild..

They think no one sees what they do..or conversely do not do.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Watcherchris,

You're right; there is a pattern with some of the other mayors and governors.

This pattern plots out to specific factors such as public sector size and the main political party running the place.

Ref the Breitbart link; Am hoping we can still go to Rock Creek Park for our rugby game and later, some polo. The link has super comments.

TMT Tactical likes this.