Is Trump Wall A Good Idea

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by EarlAlexander, May 30, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. anon.amus

anon.amus Well-Known Member
      87/115

Blog Posts:
    Does no one remember East Germany.
    Even if you trust Trump, will you trust the next guy?
    we live in an increasingly powerful police state, one who breaks the law, with no consequences, not even repealling illegal actions once discovered, they activily prevent elected officials from knowing the entire truth because of security clearance.
    as it stands now, we have no power to stop them, they do what they want-let me be clear, we totally have the power to stop them, but until enough people get off their asses and do something, we have no power.

2. Duncan

Duncan Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    I lived in Arizona for 40 years before moving to Idaho last summer. Since I know that the United States is -- de facto if not de jure -- is a bilingual country, I thought it made sense to learn Spanish. My whole family is bilingual, although we're all of European ancestry.

I don't have any problems with the ilegales here in the United States; statistically they're a lot less "criminal" than the home-grown thugs. I don't like the fact that many of them are on welfare, but I don't like the idea of anyone cheating the system. We have jobs for them; otherwise, they wouldn't come here otherwise.

Some people don't want the illegals here and say that if we let them stay we'll providing "amnesty" for them. Don't look now, Jack, but they do have amnesty -- right now. There are about ten million of them, and we're not going to send them home -- ever. If the economy is as great as the President says it is, we have room and jobs for a lot of folks, and Id rather ad damn sight have a bunch of family-oriented people who share our religious and work ethic coming here than a bunch of radical jihadists with their rhetoric and physical threats to us and our society.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
    i agree with you on most everything, but i always thought the illegals using all our benifits was bs, many pay fedeal and state income taxes, pay into social security-but will never see it, they pay sales tax everywhere.
    im american but live in tijuana, if that was true, mexician would be crossing (legally) at the same time each month to collect their benifits. california isnt even that stupid-i think.
    also like 20yrs ago i tried to get food stamps, i needed ID, SSN card, proof of my adress, paystubs, proof of each and every bill, it took me multiple times going to the office to fufill the requirements-and in the end i was told i would get something like $15 a month! I didnt even bother.
    now think if you were illegal, you wont have access to a SSN, a legit DL, and the LAST thing you are gonna do is give the gov all your info!
    but instead of using my common sense i looked it up. the data thats mainly used is from a 2011 census report, that said a majority of immigrants, legal and illegal, with children born in the USA were on benifits. thats not quite the same think thats implied in the media.
    i also found this chart of benifits available to immagrents illegal and not.
    http://www.ncsl.org/research/immigration/immigrant-eligibility-for-federal-programs.aspx
    suprise, there are NONE.
    that doesnt mean they dont eat our money up in other ways,but it is a complicated issue.
    seems its buisness as usual for the US Gov, distractions while they continue quietly working towards the United Nations Agenda 2030 & Agenda 21.

4. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Lets look at the realities and not the feel good humanitarian aspects. First illegal is still illegal, they are breaking our laws. Second illegal aliens are not screened for any diseases. They can and do bring communicable diseases with them. Third they are not bringing any needed skill sets. Everybody should be able to acknowledge that automation is going to eliminate most if not all manual labor jobs, so what will we do with 10 million unemployed illegals? What about the lowering of wages, exacerbated by having all the cheap labor? Ask yourself why so many corporation want more imported labor (H1 visas) and all those companies that turn a blind eye to the immigration status of the employees they hire. Yes the economy is doing much better but we need to get all able bodied people off welfare and make them take the jobs these illegals are doing. when folks get hungry, then any job will start to look good.

Morgan101 likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Somebody said something about FEMA camps opening and at that point we might want to run away from America.

If the FEMA camps open, then it's a fight to the death. The Founding Fathers would turn their backs on my soul were I not to fight. Too, my own ancestors would shun me in the worlds beyond this.

As to the best wall configuration: A physical wall is best at choke points; at points where existing means of transportation cross the border; at geographic regions of the border where construction is not prohibitive. Along vast stretches of desert, high tech security is called for -- drones, sensors in the Earth, light beams that alert on being broken, sound signature detection, ... . The Israelis are experts at this; y'gotta know that they'd be willing to sell us devices and intel.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Duncan

Duncan Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    You bring up some interesting points which I'd like to comment on.
    • "First illegal is still illegal, they are breaking our laws." No argument there. So are all the rest of the illegals-- the sub-Saharan Africans coming to Spain, the Syrians and Iraqis coming to eastern and central Europe, Cubans coming to Miami, and so on. It's not going to stop, because people everywhere want a better life for themselves and their families. The fact that it's illegal doesn't matter, except that it ends up costing us more and more more of our money and we don't get any results out of it.
    • "Second illegal aliens are not screened for any diseases." They can and do bring communicable diseases with them." I'm not aware of any communicable diseases carried by illegals that aren't already here in our present population of American Indians and European-ancestry people, nor am I aware of any outbreak of disease -- new or old -- that could be traced to an influx of illegal aliens.
    • "Third they are not bringing any needed skill sets." Au contraire, they are bringing needed skills; that's why they're being hired. Illegals do our agriculture jobs that most Americans, preferring the soft life of Government assistance, won't do. They work in our clothing sweatshops up and down the east coast. They comprise a majority of workers in the chicken factories, and janitorial work. Trump loves illegals, even though he inveighs against them: see how many he hires for his scut-work at his golf courses and hotels! Economically, we need them, whether we like it or not.
    You ask about the lowering of wages. In a capitalist (as opposed to communist) system, the free market sets the cost of goods via competition. You don't like a Chevy, buy a Ford. If my company couldn't have kept the price of our 787 low, the customers would have bought t the Airbus A350. If you won't work at a wage that I pay so I can pay my bills and still sell inexpensive lettuce to the customers, I'll hire Luis.

You talk about the lowering of wages, exacerbated by cheap labor. You could also talk about artificially high costs, exacerbated by union contracts and high tariffs. Our entire free-market system is designed to provide the best deal to the most people. It's when the government interferes with that mechanism that we get screwed. True, if you have a wage that is artificially inflated by tariffs or not letting other people (whether from here or anywhere else) work, the free market will force you to learn something new, work harder or smarter, or lower your living standards. That's the way it is. We're all survivalists, aren't we? Sometimes we have to survive!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    @Duncan

Yes we are a capitalist country but again, what do you do with all the unskilled labor when they are not needed? As for the jobs that Americans will not do, cut off their welfare and they will jump at those jobs. Hunger is a very powerful force. Prior to welfare, the farms had plenty of labor available. Tariff are needed to combat low (starvation wage ) countries. Open the imports and you will see massive unemployment because no American company can compete against a country that has no labor laws, no employee safety regulations or all of the other regulations that protect our employees and our environment. Rising costs would be relative to the rising income. Yes our food would cost more but there would be higher wages to combat that situation. As for the competition locally, if all the competitors had to hire legal residents then you only have to b more efficient or offer a better product to compete.

Yes we can get the illegals out and not even have to deport them. Simply enforce the laws already on the books through E-Verify and massive fines for those that employ illegals. Make it impossible to live here illegally and they will self deport. If they can't get a job, can't rent a house or apartment, can't buy a vehicle, can't get a drivers license, can't get a loan, will be arrested and deported if they seek medical treatment, and a few hundred other ways to discourage them from coming or staying, then the problem will be solved.

Now to labor unions, I have belonged to several and found them all lacking. Yes they do artificially drive up costs and in my opinion they serve little to no productive purpose. I would not miss them a bit. Supply and demand should set the wages. The higher the skill level required, the higher the wage. $15.00 an hour to flip burgers is flat out crazy. If a person wants more income, get better skills. if we do need agriculture labor, then we can allow for more legal labor to enter the country. With the tempo legal labor, we can close it down as the demand decreases. With illegal, they are here to stay and be a continuing drain on the economy.

As for the medical issue, TB is on the rise. Malaria is on the rise, and other disease that we had all but eliminated are showing up again. Then add the cost of their medical bills that they do not pay. They are not a needed resource but just a continued drain, now and in the future.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    coffee and Duncan like this.
  8. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
    you touch on something i always felt strongly about, but forgot to mention, can you imagine what would happen if the 22.5 million illegals left, by the way that is the pop of the top 8 of our top 10 cities, nyc, chicago, houston, la, phoneix, philli, san antinio, and san diego.
    if all those people stopped paying rent (cause you dont but when your not sure if you can keep it), the clothes you buy for your kids, the food you need, haircuts, service calls, car repairs, traffic tickets, the social security money they pay but will never see, the taxes they pay in sales tax for local stuff.
    it would literally collapse our economy.

yes they are breaking the law, and there is a reason criminals in dc dont care and no it is not only the no snitching code among criminals.

money. its not enough for companies to make 100million profit a year, each year need to be better than the last, that leads to more abuses of workers, and the desire to have more abusable workers-illegals.

the average mexican lives on less that $2usd a day, iu have no idea what day laborors get paid, but its not min wage, if it was, that cost would be passed on to us.

and your right, we could get them all out, without deporting anyone, so if thats what we want, why is it not happening?
    despite what the Tv tells you democrats used to be for deporting people, and border security, so in the last 20yrs, not one law could have been passed to require verifing ssn #s for employment (or something like that)? bullshit.
    just like the illegals using our benifits up, its a known false narrative, pushed by all sides.
    why? ITS A DISTRACTION. it keeps us occupied, instead of the real problems.

IF THE GOVERMENT ISNT WORKING FOR THE PEOPLE,
    GET A NEW GOVERMENT

Duncan likes this.
  9. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    If the 22.5 million left, then the folks claiming welfare would not have any excuse for not working. Second, do you really think there are 22.5 million working on the farms? They do take jobs with good paying wages in all field of industry. They get hired because they won't complain, they are being abused (taken advantage of) by their employers, so should we continue to allow that? As for the housing and purchasing power, the people --Legal residents and citizens would fill the empty jobs and get out of subsidized housing, improving their life styles and lowering the cost to the American tax payer. If if there should become a shortage in the work fore, then legal immigration can fill the gap. There is no valid reason to allow any illegals to stay in this country. Not economical, not legal, or even moral. They are criminals and should be treated as such. If they want to improve their lives, let them do it the legal way. There are many that do follow the law and immigrate legally and I welcome them.

coffee and Duncan like this.
  10. RICH-FL

RICH-FL Well-Known Member
      82/115

Blog Posts:
    I have lived in both San Diego and Yuma AZ. The border in AZ. was nothing more then a 3 strand bard wire fence to keep cattle on our side of the border. San Diego had a small 12-16 foot steel plank wall that does not stop any one. Now this was in the 70's today it is different. We do not have people coming across for just work, but carry drugs,

Do we need a wall Yes Yes Yes. Although there are areas (Mountains Lakes, Rivers) where a wall cannot be placed.

coffee and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
    please provide me with a link to a state or federal welfare program that accepts illegal immigrants.
    the 1 exception will be parents of an american, and then the benifits are for the american.
    and even those benefits pale in comparison to what illegal contribute in taxes and spending.
    they pay money to go to the US, why do that to just be poor there too?
    when you dont have the option to work, a job at taco bell is a blessing, thats why so many have the crappy jobs, for them its a blessing.
    either way this is not a new problem, i think everyone can agree on. but the politicians have done nothing to stop it in 100yrs.
    and as we have established we could get them all out without deporting anyone.
    they dont want to do that, they dont care what you think, they dont give a shit what anyone thinks, unless you make a sizable contribution.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  12. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
    and what is the reason they come to the us?
    because there is no work where they live, why is there no work in their country?
    because the US gov engineered it that way, and continue to do so around the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessions_of_an_Economic_Hit_Man

there is alot of info out there for anyone who cares

13. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes the government could and should stop the flow of illegals and force them out. Why has it not happen, it is called big business and their political contributions. Right, the failure of all these countries is the fault of American intervention, If you really believe that I have some Beach front property here in Arizona for sale. Maybe the corrupt official in these failing countries had just a little bit to due with their countries failing, you think maybe?

coffee likes this.
  14. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
    there was a reply by someone (dont have time to look) and i spent way to much time on a responce, not to post it anyway.
    his reply was, my previous link about the economic hitman, he asked if i really believed that was the only reason, not the corruption (a problem too),
    my responce
    obviously no one can say this or that is 100% the reason, this is a very complicated issue.

and we are all adult here, can we please stop pretending the US is a blessing to the world, we dont spread peace, we dont spread democracy, and we do it weather the public likes it or not

if you search central american wars for Nicaragua, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Panama all experienced the "Central American Crisis", from 1960-1996 wikipedias 1st sentence on the "crisis" "The Central American crisis began when major civil wars and communist revolutions erupted in various countries in Central America, resulting in it becoming the number one region among US's foreign policy hot spots in the 1980s-1996.

lucky them.

IN ADDITION

Nicaragua

got The CIA’s Dirty War in Nicaragua.

El Salvador

got Civil War, 79-92

Time for a US Apology to El Salvador

Honduras
    got Batallian 3-16 82-86, trained in the USA they were responsible for the kidnapping, torture, disappearance and murder of professors, journalists, human rights activists and others including at least 184 Honduran students.
    also in 1912 the US voted their own president in via the Army.

Guatemala
    a coup via Operation PBSUCCESS 1944-54
    wikipedia says "Described as the definitive deathblow to democracy in Guatemala, the coup was widely criticized internationally, and contributed to long-lasting anti-U.S. sentiment in Latin America. Attempting to justify the coup, the CIA launched Operation PBHISTORY, which sought evidence of Soviet influence in Guatemala among documents from the Árbenz era: the effort was a failure. "

Panama
    got invaded by the US in 89.

Those were the wars in central amercia as a direct result of the USA, sounds pretty bad huh, i havent got to the US backed, funded, trained death squads yet.

Guatamala
    for the civil war, wikipeda has multiple US involvement links, the start here.

it says in the wake of thecoup(the US coup), Guatemala's military leaders developed and refined, with U.S. assistance, a massive counter-insurgency campaign that left tens of thousands of massacred, maimed or missing." History Prof. Stephen G. Rabe, reports that "in destroying the popularly elected government of Jacobo Arbenz Guzman (1950–1954), the United States initiated a nearly four-decade-long cycle of terror and repression.

1963, U.S. advisors began to work with Colonel Carlos Manuel Arana Osorio to defeat the guerrillas, borrowing "extensively from current counterinsurgency strategies and technology being employed in Vietnam." In subsequent years, Arana earned the nickname "Butcher of Zacapa" for killing 15,000 peasants to eliminate 300 suspected rebels".

"guerrillas and rebels" fighting a foreign installed brutal dictatorship

in the 1980s it was genocide scale..

Kaibiles Guatamalan special forces (responsible for many massacures, including killing entire towns)
    trained in the USA, school of the americas, here is a partial list of their training.

The commandos are trained in guerrilla warfare, counter-guerrilla operations, military behaviour, map reading, psychological preparation, military intelligence and counter-intelligence. Their training includes a special hand-to-hand combat system known as Temv-K'a (which means "Hands of Storm"), communications, survival techniques, obstacle courses, military hiking, special weapons, demolitions and emergency medical training. This includes aerial operations, day and night navigation, camp setup and security, evasion, escape, interventions and ambushes.

It is followed by hard military training in the jungle, which includes instruction in jungle warfare as well as demolition and detection and deactivation of landmines, scuba diving, waterborne operations, construction of improvised training, SERE training, basic air mobile techniques, small-unit patrols, react to contact, and ambush training. In addition, cadets are exposed to prisoner of war camp situations and survival courses. During the last stage, they are trained to eat "anything that moves", including snakes and ants, as well as roots, to collect dew drops from leaves, as well as how to execute annihilation attacks, intelligence maneuvers, and penetration into enemy territory. During this stage, candidates must patrol through thorn-filled brush wearing nothing but underwear, roll around in thorns to fortify the body to pain,[2] and spend two days in neck-deep water without sleeping in extreme tropical heat. This stage is called "El Infierno" ("Hell").

The Kaibiles are infamous for their reputed practice of forcing recruits to kill animals, which includes raising a puppy and bonding with it before killing and eating it, as well as biting the heads off live chickens. In addition, recruits are shot and forced to perform field surgery on themselves, and to drink water out of recently fired artillery shells.

does that sound like a road paved with good intentions to you?

another fun fact about the Kaibiles, some got sick of all that work for so little pay (economic hitmat?) and went AWOL, and started Los Zetas, thats the mexican cartel responsible for the dismemberment and decapitations, torture, kidnapping, and use of child solders, specifically hitmen.

I read somewhere, no link your have to take my word, a former CIA agent said decapitation was a CIA trademark, it instills fear in the population-just saying, and i know Americans are unaware of it, but you get different "truths" not stuff likethis.

Does noone think its weird the county that consumes more drugs than all others has no drug lords?

Overwhelming Evidence That the CIA is Smuggling Drugs for Decades

Niebla is also connected to the Gulfstream II jet that wrecked with four tons of cocaine on board on September 24, 2007. European investigators linked the plane’s tail number, N987SA, to past CIA “rendition” operations.

The plane was purchased by Niebla’s Sinaloa drug-trafficking organization through a syndicate of Colombian drug-traffickers that included a CIA asset named Nelson Urrego, according to another undercover CIA operative, Baruch Vega, who was involved in the deal.

The bill of sale for the Gulfstream jet, sold weeks before it crashed, listed the name of Greg Smith, a pilot who had previously worked for the FBI, DEA and CIA.

you can see vid and more detail in the link below, but also more proof the CIA has been dealing drugs for 60+years. its # 1.5 here. And that was NOT the one CIA jet that crashed loded with cocaine

then there is operation fast and furious, guns to track cartel's, tell me how exactly to you track people with guns, especially since they didn't have tracking?

you dont, its called a partial hangout.

the migrant caravans maybe is a backup plan, maybe a supplemental plan i don't know, But the CIA planned for the same scenario in Europe here, it makes a one world government easier when national identifies are diminished.

and even those are a lie (caravans), ill provide video soon, just got a camera.

The future (all in last yr)

The Salvador Option: The US Is Once Again Supporting Death Squads in Central America

Violence in Nicaragua: US-Orchestrated Coup Attempt?

Violent Coup Fails In Nicaragua, US Continues Regime Change Efforts

Trump’s Coup in Venezuela: The Full Story

and for a sec lets look at Syria, a congress, or the people approved, go look at pictures.

with our laser guided bombs, and all the fancy stuff-did we hit only gov buildings-no EVERYTHING is destroyed, same w/ Iraq, Afghanistan

I'm not gonna continue, i have things to do, but that along with the economic hit-man, and god knows what else, yeah i think the US can be blamed for more than 80% of the issue, easily.

This is exactly why I live in Mexico, I don't want one more cent of my money going to bomb poor people on the other side of the world.

15. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If the US would butt out of other countries business and problems and throw out all the illegal aliens and disperse the saved funds equally to all natural born American Citizens then we would all be millionaires. Then we could hire all those illegal aliens that actually wanted to work and bring them back through our wall and let them do all the real work!

randyt and TMT Tactical like this.
  16. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I seriously doubt there are many Americans that like or even approve of CIA operations, with that being said, I find it funny that if all these South American countries hate America and American, why are they packing up their bags and rushing to get here?

17. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm seriously tired of this crud about a wall. I think we should put up two rows of 4 strand barbed wire fencing that is about 4' tall. Put the two rows about 50 meters apart and in between just FILL it up with Bouncing Betty castration mines. Put signs in English and Spanish on every fence post with a picture of a stick man being blown up and the words that explain that to go there is death. This would be cheaper and not mess up the view.

I know, I'm cruel. If you climb in my house at night I'm going to kill you. This is my home all you have to do is not come in without knocking. This is my country paid for with BLOOD and lives. STAY OUT or at least ask and I will probably invite you in.

randyt, coffee and TMT Tactical like this.
  18. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    A lot of what anon.amus states about our CIA and other alphabet agencies interfering in Central and South American countries is true going back much much further than they indicate..and into the early 1900s.

General Smedley Butler.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Is_a_Racket

As far as I am concerned our CIA is an extension of the US State Department ....the military arm of the US State Department.

And our US State Department is an extension or branch of the British Crown..the Merchants working out of the olde one square mile area of Olde London. Not the King or Queen of England but the Merchants including the Bank of England.

Our Federal Reserve Banking system is a branch of the Bank of England...and organizing the world along Bank of England lines.

The olde City of London...or "The City" for short is not under the authority of the English Parliament but operates totally independent of them.

And our "Deep State " works with the CIA and other alphabet agencies and against our people and with the Crown or the City.

This is how I knew that Christopher Steele was still MI6...for MI6 operates for England and the Crown as does our CIA here.

They are all related on a world wide scale by banks and banking and also insurance...such as Lloyds of London...and other branch insurance companies.

For those of you who do not know....it is the Crown or the City which has been operating the world wide drug trade for many many years going back to the Opium Wars and still does today.

And the CIA and US State department work for the Crown Merchants as a branch operation. This is the connection to the world wide drug business...and continues to this day..because of the connection to the Crown Merchants.
    And our CIA is festooned with ex military people...now in the drug business...along with the revolution business.

The double dealing which has been going on since the Amerian Civil War and into the early 1900s with American businesses and British Crown links is the stuff of legend....going way back to some families with connections to the American Revolution. Another history which many would not want made public and many who have attempted have been called crackpots and conspiracy theorists ..insane...unstable...etc etc.

But my read of history is that someone does not want this news and informations out. Those who have attempted to write this history of these families have found themselves having to go outside America to get their stories and histories published. They have suddenly found themselves persona non grata.

Such a writer hitting too close to the mark was Anthony Sutton. There have been many others.

This is the history you are not supposed to know...that will never be taught in public schools through colleges...or in the news media...on the history channel.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris.

coffee and TMT Tactical like this.
  19. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    It's not exactly "easy" to defeat a 30 foot wall.
    The point is to stop as many as possible.

No one has ever claimed it will stop everyone, but any barrier is better than the nothing that is there now.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. savvybuilder

savvybuilder Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    Patton once said “Fixed fortifications are monuments to man’s stupidity.” You would think the US southern border can be better protected with technology than a wall. Don’t fall for the political rhetoric; the “wall” is merely a metaphor for anti immigration sentiments. The US needs sensible immigration reform but immigrants are an easy group for politicians to demonize as criminals, wage suppressors and job stealers. Always blame the person who can’t vote for you or the current group in government as “the problem,” and position themselves as the “answer man” who is the only person who can solve the problem. The country will go another $5 billion in debt so some unemployed person, who wasn’t going to get a job anyway, can feel better about themselves. I’ll take reduced government spending and debt any day of the week. It seems neither major political parties in the US care about deficits anymore so I’ll be continuing to prepare for when they bankrupt us all.

21. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Savvybuilder -- Do yo have door on your house and if so why? That is why we need the wall. No political B.S. no, feel good cozy crap. Just keep the uninvited from entering. Just as you have a door to keep the unwanted out, whether they are good or bad people, you did not invite them in, so they are not wanted in your house. We *the Nation) did not invite them in, so they are uninvited trespassers. Is that simple enough folks? Forget all the political crap, they are no invited, so we need a door (wall) to keep them out. Now we have doors but does that stop all for entering, NOPE, some will come in by sneaking through our windows. We don't blame the door or stop using doors because they won't stop everybody, so why debate about the need for a wall that because it won't stop everybody. Why more people can't see that simple analogy is beyond me. Door work most of the time and walls will work most of the time. Really it is that simple and there is no need to make it more complex. I always find it interesting that some people tie all the unrelated objection to the wall when the question is open border or no open borders, really that is the question. Not if they are good or bad or wanted or needed people or the government is budget minded or not budget mined or any other side tracking.B.S. ----- OPEN BORDERS OR NO OPEN BORDERS. ----YES or NO, ---- that simple. Everything else is smoke and mirrors.

coffee likes this.
  22. savvybuilder

38/58

Blog Posts:
    Sorry TMT, it didn’t work for Hadrian, Khrushchev or Huang because for as long as people build walls, others dig tunnels or use ladders. Most illegal immigrants arrive with valid visas and don’t leave. I do have a door on my house so I can leave and it keeps the heat in. I usually don’t lock it. I would rather the United States choose not to spend money it doesn’t have building something it doesn’t need or found a better solution than a wall. What’s next? Build a wall on our northern border to keep the socialists out?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:

Do you have A N Y idea just exactly what this country is spending on each illegal that comes here illegally...look it up, and don't forget the court costs. Build up industry in Mexico???, that's the craziest idea I have ever heard. If one of those illegals comes and kills or rapes one of your loved ones, you will be changing your mind. In the Bible they had walls, and several places, God himself ordered men to build a wall(s). We, American citizens have a Constitutional right to be protected from those wall breaching thugs. BUILD THE WALL !!! President Trump is the only President thus far that has had the gonads to actually do something about protecting the citizens of the USA. All the other Presidents wanted to do is talk about doing it and did nothing or apologized and told foreign leaders we were not a Christian nation...BS...we are here...we are Christians...we are survivalist...we are strong and not afraid...we work for what we get...we don't live for a free handout...we can and will protect ourselves and our families and friends...and our USA.

randyt, watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  24. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:

One thing you said actually made a great idea..."build a wall on the northern wall to keep the socialist out". this has my vote.
    we do need the wall, go visit the southern border and see what actually goes on, try moving there and have them illegals cross into and thru your property and maybe rape or kill your loved one, you will change your mind quickly, I believe.

25. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Now I can stop the invaders and a lot cheaper than building a wall but all the bleeding hearts would screaming their heads off. It is real simple, install land mines and directed tunnel charges. Step foot across the border and lose the foot. Dig tunnels a get blown up. Of course we could also declare an open season on them, and just shoot them as they cross. All these are a lot cheaper than building a wall but then we really are not talking economics are we? We are talking OPEN borders or Closed borders. The economics are just smoke. Yes, the walls did work for the most part. Will they stop and invading army, no, for that we get to use actual weapons and not cozy warm half measures. The Berlin wall did stop the mas exodus. Some did make it across, under it and around it but it did stop the masses. Talk about cost, how about all the additional Border Patrols personnel that have to be hired. How about the additional cost to detain, medically inspect and then provide free medical treatment, including dental if they have a sore tooth. How about the free abortions or free hospital pre-natal care or deliveries. Again cost is B.S. and not the real issue. Open Borders or Closed Borders is the issue. The cost is not a factor. The people that say it cost too much are the same ones that say we can't shoot, mine , blow up or or cheaply terminate them. They are the Cake and eat it too crowd. If I can't use an economical method (cheap fence and lots of explosives) then the next cheap method is a wall, gee how about that, it is the next cheapest method.

26. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Your reasoning here is pretty bad. It sounds good and is textbook of todays talking points but much is missing of substance to it.

Agree...about your position on deficits and that no one cares or talks much about it today ..particularly since the Obama Administration.

Deficits and inflation are a form of bondage...involuntary servitude for which most never see, think. or realize it is happening...disguised taxation....Hence bondage or involuntary servitude.

Nations and people, citizens of a nation have every right to control immigration. This should never be politically hidden and or concealed by the confusion of labeling it anti immigration.

What unlimited or controlled immigration will do is add to the deficit by putting these people uncontrolled...on the public breast....with monies..for food...housing, medicine....etc etc etc. Also and eventually these people will be put quickly onto the voting rolls and be able to outvote Americans and in particular in high electoral vote states.....all this on the public purse.

Americans will be put in a position to take second, third and fourth place in their own country.
    This is precisely what is happening in Europe and England..to where the people no longer have a representative government. Their governments represent someone ..but not the native people.

Brexit clearly illustrates this point to people who can think past the gaslighting being done by the fake media talking points and also much of our non representative deceitful leadership.

If immigration is allowed unlimited and uncontrolled.....Americans will be put into bondage economically to pay for this....and thus over time take second, third, and fourth place in our own country while being required to pay for our own demise.

You have to be publically educated with a textbook public education and or television and movie education to not be able to see this one coming.

In short ...you have to be dumbed down.

Illegal immigration in the USA is the westernized version of what is happening in Europe where their leadership is representing someone ....just not the people of these nation..but a private interest not wanting to be seen or known for whom or what they are.....nation and government stealers....Hijackers.

Someone is trying to stack or tamp the votes in these countries....to change the form of government to what the concealed leaders or masters want...without anyone knowing who or what is going on.

And they cover it up with slogans like "Anti Immigration and other such emotional labels."

Be very very careful when someone uses such emotional rhetoric....as it often covers or conceals something no one wants people to realize or think is going on.

The womans/feminists movement is about galvanizing the female vote as women compromise some 50 percent of the voting block.
    This is a very easily and emotionally stroked and manipulated voting block...and so designed to be.

Racism isa very easily influenced voting block...very easily manipulated and stroked like the feminists...by a politically charged media.

The LGBT movement ...again...easily manipulated emotionally by leadership and the media ...to vote in a guaranteed manner....and lead by the same "Usual Suspects" for votes.

And now the same "Usual Suspects " are willing to use Illegal immigration in the same manner they have emotionally manipulated Americans.....to feel shame and guilt.....and get them to be silent or intimidated....for their beliefs.

I am not against immigration.....I am against illegal immigration and in particularly for the purpose of tamping the vote against the American Citizen. I am not for Americans taking second, third, or fourth place in our own country.

I am also against the phony Republican Party and fake media for not teaching the American people this version of what is happening here to us.

I am against the economic and social bondage and involuntary servitude planned and scheduled for America in the future......socialism.....Ishmaelites run amok.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and coffee like this.
  27. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Exactly correct Coffee...so many of the ancient cities had walls for protection. Archeology verifies this about ancient cities.
    History is a very poorly taught topic today and the Bible is history...and much much more.

Neither History or Bible are desired for the American public to know today.

Agree about President Trump ...which is why I believe so many dislike him. He is not an Ishmaelite.

He believes "In Isaac shall thy seed be called."

This is not the Ishmaelite position.

The Ishmaelite position is to overthrow the line of Isaac and replace him with Ishmaelites.

Someone out here secretly wants a world in which the children of the bond woman shall be heir with the children of the free woman....or preferably to replace and or overthrow the children of the free woman.

This is the polar opposite of what is declared in Galatians chapter 4.

Diversity, tolerance , and inclusiveness...is how they intend to get rid of the line of Isaac...and replace it with Ishmaelites.....including illegal immigration.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

28. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    Watcherchris, you and I, and I am sure many others are watchmen/watchwomen for our King/Lord, the ONE and ONLY GOD. We will not be silent and let the far left wing , nor the way, way out there liberals rule. Our God will judge and will put a stop to all this craziness really soon. It seems to me that we no longer have a Democratic Party at all. Now it is only Republican, Liberal, and Left Wing Nutcases. I feel sorry for those who oppose God.

29. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Not only should the wall be built , those wide , many laned entry highways should be shut down . Only an occasional special permit given for entry or exit . We have/ or had a person on here that worked in the US to reap the benefits US citizens had created , but run back across the border to live to avoid supporting the US government with taxes . Many people apparently do that every day .

30. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:

If we do not build the wall, and stop this massive intrusion into our (US citizens) country, YOU will not need to prepare at all for anything in the future, because people who think this open up our country to whomever wants to come in AND do whatever they want to do to whomever they want, and get supported to do so....will also NOT be around. Eventually they, the illegal maggots will take over everything our country has and stands for and this savvybuilder will include you and yours. Again this is just my opinion and what I believe will happen, IF the wall is NOT built, and if the left wing nutjobs do not stop foaming at the mouth and let this good man, our President protect our country, which is exactly what he was elected to do, and is his job, and may I remind you all, he works as President for free...without pay. He, I believe, was put in office by God, himself, and only He, God, will take him out, in His, God's own time. Amen, brother(s) & sister(s).

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  31. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Does anyone really think technology will stop boarder crossings ? Watching a flood of illegals crossing the boarder with cameras whether fixed position or drones will not stop anyone . I am sure some of these communist democrats would enjoy getting a bag of popcorn and siting back to watch on camera the flood of illegals coming in .

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  32. savvybuilder

38/58

Blog Posts:
    I do believe that technology is a better solution than a wall whether it be ground sensors, drones or satellite any type of active alarm is better than a passive wall. The US can deploy an entire sonar net to detect submarines on both seaboards but can’t figure out how to detect immigrants walking in a desert? Walls are too easy to breach. People may choose to politicize the issue which is an unfortunate dogmatic response. Stop listening to the dog whistles of our dear leader, a well known employer of illegal immigrants. We have even seen some religious arguments for and against the “wall.” All I can say to that is lol. If the US truly wanted to close the border in the event of an invasion then barbed wire and mines would be used, not a wall.

33. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Please explain to me how technology will stop someone from crossing the boarder .Just us knowing they are there I can't see stopping them .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. savvybuilder

38/58

Blog Posts:
    I believe that sirens and lights would deter the vast majority of crossers. The minority who continue forward could be intercepted by border patrol and/or be determined to be hostile and dealt with accordingly. Knowing where the crossers are and telling them you know where they are is more valuable than a wall which tells you nothing.

35. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the feedback and I respect your right to your opinion , but I will have to disagree . I expect those living in a high boarder crossing area would get perty pissed about those lights and sirens that keep going off day and night .

TMT Tactical and savvybuilder like this.
  36. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:

You are kidding, right. You cannot be serious. Please do me a favor...move to the southern border so you can taste, touch, and feel what the American citizens deal with every day, because of ideas like yours exist. I dare you to go, and if you have a family, take them, see how that works out for all . I am so tired of this crap. No walls, not a country. I bet you live a long way from the southern wall, and have never visited lately, and you believe what media says and all that crap. Get real, man.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  37. savvybuilder

38/58

Blog Posts:
    You sir, are entitled to your opinion and I very much encourage you to voice it but would prefer it not be perceived as an attack on an alternative viewpoint that doesn’t match your own. Where I choose to live is based on my choice and my property is defended by me, I do not rely on the government for anything. I do not wall my homestead as I believe that a static fixed defense is a poor one. Walls have been built for centuries and have been proven ineffective for the same time frame. The French thought the Maginot Line would protect them, it didn’t. I see no statistical evidence that southern border towns are more dangerous to live in than other towns in the nation, and no, I’m not a flaming liberal or media driven in any way, quite the opposite in fact. Government debt is a real crisis issue and the United States has other, far more pressing issues that should be addressed prior to a wall. If the country had a $5 billion budget surplus then sure, build a wall. Some people like wearing belts and suspenders at the same time.

38. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The wall is not the total solution....to the border issues. The wall will only funnel immigrants to more favorable positions for them to be caught...or intercepted.

In the Vietnam days...there was an electronic specialty field sometimes known as "Sensors."?

This field was one of electronic sensors seeded along the Ho Chi Minh road...through North Vietnam and into Laos and Cambodia and back into South Vietnam. The guys who worked in this field told me that the had a good electronic handle on what was coming down the trail in people and equipment.....That they could tell within some 45 to 48 trucks of a 50 truck convoy how they were coming down these trails...and when they took another bend in the trail.

Even people marching down these trails were known...where they rested etc etc etc.

The trick was getting permission to go after these targets...not locating getting them per se.

This is a knowledge and history seldom known or told to the American People.
    What must this electronic equipment be like today???

And it would be no different with Illegals crossing our border and an electronic surveillance of these routes. One leftist administration and it would be all over. It would be little different with a wall...but most of them ..it would be easier to see where they traveled along or to this well...they would be more easily herded.

But over all it would take a combination of wall plus other techniques to see where they are going.

But will another leftist or even phony right administration enforce this if a wall was built or will they ignore it and do politics as usual??
    Particularly concerning the drug business and payoffs...campaign contributions et al???

I have spent over 25 years building nuclear submarines....also now working nuclear aircraft carriers.....

I have a bit better than average understanding of our electronic monitoring capabilities.

We often discuss some of this carefully in the Ham Radio community.

But all this monitoring capability means nothing without the social and political will to do something with the information's gathered. It is the political will being prostituted and whored out here...misrepresented by a phony deceitful defaulting media and body politic.
    They are not representing the will of the American people....because they fear the potential votes they will lose and are counting on in tamping future elections.

This deceitful misrepresentation is being whored out and not told for what it is to the American people..both by the phony left and also the phony right.

To me the Republicans are just as lying and deceitful as the Democrats on this by their silence....they cannot possibly b e that stupid....can they ...after all ...they went to college did they not???

The Republican party, to me is, nothing more than Democrat Lite. I don't trust them as well.

We are surrounded by Ishmaelites.....many of them concealed Ishmaelites.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

savvybuilder likes this.
  39. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Let see if I have this correct, You think sirens and lights will deter the masses when armed guards did not deter them at the border crossing. When many Border Patrol agents were staring at them, these rock throwing scum still attempted a mass crossing. Yes we could stop the invasion if the wimps would allow the government to plant mine fields and then shoot the survivors but since that is not going to happen, the wall is the next cheapest and effective means to slow down the invasion of criminals and yes everyone of them that cross illegally are criminals.

As far as your unlocked door policy, please place your name and address on a bill board in your home town stating you don't lock your doors. Let me know how that works out for you. Since we are not doing enough to secure our borders, that is the equivalent of you taking out the bill board advertisement that your place is wide open to any that what in.

40. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

I have a set of lock picks in my back pocket right now. I've had them for over 30 years right there in my back pocket.

I know how to get into many locks either by picks or shims.

I do not do it because I have a good respect for other peoples property and persons.

This does not describe what is happening at our border. No respect for our property, borders, or persons.

Your choices to wall your home or not is your choice. No problem by me.

This ....savvybuilder is very very ignorant on your part..for we subsidize Mexico as well as many other nations to the tune of billions and billions annually.
    Are you thinking at all here??

And we cannot afford 5 billion for America and Americans??

Remember something here savvybuilder........these green leftist are talking about a trillions ......literally trillions for green issues like it is nothing.

What are you thinking here????

We give how many billions to Israel every year??? How many billions to what other nations too??

How many billions to a useless United Nations and it's member nations???

Thinking can be difficult.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

41. savvybuilder

38/58

Blog Posts:
    You would have to breach both my outer and inner defenses before you got to my unlocked front door. I do not share the government’s wimpish tendencies. Posting my address could be construed as premeditated assault.
    I believe you are referring to the “scaravans” that seem to conveniently show up around congressional votes and elections and the border crossing protocols that only allow 100 asylum applications to be processed per day. I wholeheartedly agree with your statement that we are not doing enough to secure our borders and fully support a closed border but I do not see a 30 foot concrete wall from sea to shining sea as the best solution based on budgetary constraints and potential results. I would be all for it if the government had a $5 billion surplus sitting around as it could not help but improve the current situation but barring that a more economical, technologically advanced security system should be explored.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Technological advance systems are NOT CHEAP. I was a project manager for an energy management company. The average cost of ONE sensor was $1,000, Granted that included installation (in a building), material and programing but it did not include 24 /7 / 365 monitoring and response to the monitored alerts. Now figure out how many motion sensors would be needed, cameras, power supplies, cabling, and then add the additional man power to monitor and respond to all the continued attempts to beat the system. The wall is the most cost effective and economical method to channel these invaders into an area small enough to respond with sufficient force to make apprehension virtually assured. Unless you are talking military drones, these commercially available drones are worthless in tracking down invaders crossing the border. Commercial drones have to fly too close to the targets they wish to identify and then these drones become expensive CLAY PIGIONS. So if you are using military type drones, what is the fuel and maintenance cost to operate them 24/7/365? Walls have been built down though the centuries because they are the lowest cost option to provide the first layer of security. Behind every wall, there were people to man the ramparts. Behind the wall is were you need the technology. Slow the flood, channel the flow and then utilize your technology. After that happens, enforce the laws and demand E-Verify be used for all jobs, rentals, home purchases, vehicle purchases, driver licenses, medical treatment and immediate deportation if found to be here illegally. Most of us here also wish for a balanced budget but it is foolish to spend a dollar to save a dime and that is what we are currently doing. The amount we spend day after day and year after year on these illegal invaders is never ending and adds up to a lot more money out of your and my pocket. The difference is I am willing to spend the dime to save the dollar.

watcherchris likes this.
  43. savvybuilder

38/58

Blog Posts:
    Dear son of Abraham, it is always OK to put forth an argument but it is not OK to belittle another alternative viewpoint further polarizing an already overpoloticized issue.
    We can find common ground on a few salient points: the current southern border is porous and security needs to be tightened; the government takes in far too much money and spends more than it receives; the government spends our money and debt on stupid things.
    We just disagree on the means and methods of securing the southern border. I think a wall is an ineffective means to deny access, you disagree. That is OK but I listen to your arguments with an open mind. When people attack an opposing viewpoint using words such as “ignorance” then you only serve to further entrench the issue. The best solutions to problems often come via debate and not “my way or the highway and anyone who doesn’t agree with me is an idiot.” If you believe that a wall is the country’s best solution to the problem then you are going to have to convince a lot of people that you are right and attacking someone who is already somewhat like minded and alienating them would probably not help your cause in convincing anyone left of my viewpoint, which is around 80% of the citizenry, to see your point of view.

44. savvybuilder

38/58

Blog Posts:
    I think that is a great argument. I do not know the answers to your questions regarding cost but I think it should be explored to find the correct permanent solution for each area of the border and employ the most cost effective, results based solutions as one size does not fit all. I believe the payment for the border security should be borne by those that cause its necessity, the illegal immigrants’ asset seizure and fines levied to businesses and individuals that hire them.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I agree that the cost should be born by those that benefit, Huge fines for any company or corporation that does not do all it can (not just the bare minimum) to make sue it's employees or contractors only hire legal residents or citizens. The wall by itself would not be a permanent solution but incorporated with other methods it is an outstanding cost effective tool. Yes the wall can be tunneled under but there are many difficulties to digging tunnels. Equipment (labor, tools, etc.) concealment (how to get rid of the dirt) soil conditions (no tunnels in sifting sand or mud / clay ground) hidden access to the tunnel entrance and exits. Do tunnels exist, Yes. Are they expensive to build, Yes. Do they get discovered, Yes. Can you slip a few hundred people across easily, NO. Tunnels are primarily for drug smuggling. It is a lot easier to hide a few hundred pounds of cocaine vs. a few hundred people.Drugs to not report the location of the tunnel if caught, people do.

The only benefit to using technology is if you can minimize the coverage area. Other wise the cost of installing technology far out weights the benefits. There are area's of the border where a wall is not practical, that is where sensors and military drone fly overs can be utilized to proper benefit and efficiency. Use the wall to channel the invaders into controlled area's. Very few if any are going to climb over a 30 foot wall. Tunnels will require inhabited area to build from and exit into, this will allow the government to focus resources. You do not need to set up sensors for every foot of wall, just where the invaders are going to be able to assemble unseen. Once all the political garbage is removed and all the mistaken / misdirected financial talking points are exposed, the wall makes the most financial sense next to mine fields and automated weapon fire. Here is an example of the cost of technology. 4 Million dollars to control the lights, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning in a 50,000 sq. foot building. This building included office space, manufacturing and shipping. warehouse space. I was involved with this installation, so I have first hand knowledge of the costs. Now this was not nearly as complex as installing systems to monitor outdoor condition in a wilderness (non-urban) environment. Next to technological solutions, the the wall is the bargain of the century.

46. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

No problem savvybuilder....I got your point and understand.

Remember something here..

I work in a shipyard..with engineers as well as tradesmen..

You need a thick skin to survive working here. You have to be able to take it as well as dish it out.

In short...I am not that sensitive...

I am in agreement with you and also TMT tactical...in that' the wall is an inexpensive way to channel people to where they can be more monitored and apprehended ....controlled...herded...by both the wall as well as other technologies working together.

Instead what we have here is Americans being attempted to be controlled, herded , regulated, and made to pay for more and more breast feeding of people who will be groomed and paid for to vote against them....against Americans...and America.

I consider this to be economic bondage and involuntary servitude.....on the part of the left as well as the phony right.
    Paying for and subsidizing other people and nations with our substance while these economic pimps try to make us feel guilty for not wanting to go along with them.

We have been subsidizing Mexico since the inflationary collapse of the late 1970s and early 1980s wherein outside banks and companies bought up land and businesses for bargain basement prices and set up shop/factories for people with the proper skills/education. Those without the proper skills and education were SOL and became a burden on the country. What better way to subsidize them than having them go across the border to American and send monies back home.

This too is seldom discussed for what it is while making Americans to feel guilty for having a successful economy here.

We have been subsidizing too many other nations with our monies and technology ....even by the presence of our military in foreign nations.

I agree with what Rush Limbaugh stated some time back....if the wall is not built ...it will be the end of our electoral process as we know it.

If the wall is not built ..it will be the end of conservatism....and possibly the Republican party....though I do not consider the Republican party to be conservative.

If the wall is built ...it will be the end of the democrat party and leftists politics if they cannot continue to rig elections as they have been doing for so long.

After the 2016 election fiasco they Democrats and phony Republicans made....they are now desperate to rig the 2020 elections with the votes of illegals and as fast as they can.
    The left must pull off an American version of what is happening in Europe and England to those people with their non representative government.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
    poltiregist and savvybuilder like this.
  47. savvybuilder

38/58

Blog Posts:
    We will see if history is kinder than it is to similar fixed monuments and fortifications built in the past. It is a national emergency now. I do wonder how my fellow strict constitutionalists out there feel about that? Go with the usual “Obama defense” and hope the bleeding hearts forget about their future Climate National Emergency? What are we going to call it? The Great Wall of Trump?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I simply call it a really good start. Stop the hemorrhage and then worry about the addressing the wound. Once we slow down the flood, we can look at other less costly ways to make them leave the the good ship lollipop.

I would prefer the mine field and automated weapon, it is the cheapest deterrent. After a few get their legs blown off and we ship the body parts back to their country, then most will stop trying to cross into our country. Since we are not going to get those cheap deterrents, then the wall is the next cheapest alternative. People cannot have their cake and eat it too. Back to Open borders or Closed Borders. If money is the deciding factor it is the mine field, next the wall. Some confuse fortification with barrier. The wall is not a fortification, it is a barrier, a choke point to channel invaders to a point of our choosing. The fence around your perimeter is not a fortification but a simple barrier. Your home is the fortification. That is where you will make your stand.

watcherchris likes this.
  49. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

I think the point here is also that the border line is a fixed location....not flexible or movable like the body politic would like for so many things to be. Thus many gray areas for which to take advantage...ie...politics.

Climate change too will be a movable line as well....a much better a way to keep people properly herded..forever.
    Thus climate change and the accompanying "Drama" in politics...in chaos management will be the tool to herd Americans as was the case in history .....Divine Right of Kings....or more appropriately ...."Absolute Power."

"The Great Wall of Trump" Goodness no.

These people hate Trump and Company so badly they will not brook any monuments to him at public expense.

Such monuments at public expense are reserved for insiders...not outsiders. Anyone trained in this devout and occult religion of Politics knows this about an"Occult Fallen Nature."

Trump will have no ships or such monuments built after him unless he pays for it himself...out of his pocket.

The fact that they hate so deeply ....is a tell tale of the nature of this political occult religion at work....Democrat and Republican both.

It also tells you the name of their god....by name...

The faker...ie..fake news....the liar....the deceiver....the counterfeiter.

There are a handful of leaders in history who have turned against this Occult Fallen Machine and it's Occult doings...religion. Most have paid dearly for it...at the hands of these Ishmaelites.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    I am sorry if my words have troubled you. Your words have also troubled me. The "wall" is not a metaphor for anti immigration sentiments. The wall is a darn WALL, period. The anti immigration you speak about is illegal immigrants are breaking our laws, period. And its the Democrats who proclaim they love the illegals but do nothing but fuel the civil discourse that they created in this country. They only want their votes and anyone else's vote whether it is illegal immigrants crossing the southern border, or dead people votes, or felons who can not legally vote, or just made up names...as long as they vote for anyone besides a Republican, they are great, cool, let me buy you a new car, home, health insurance. And to make sure its not prevented at the polls, lets post some big bad butt men to scare the heck out of voters. This whole mess started because she, we all know who, did not win the election. We got who God wanted put in the White House, a business man, who does not even collect a paycheck. He works and puts up with all this crap for me and even for all the haters and nutcases out there. Its sad where America is heading, but assured, Trump is our President, and he is doing a great job making America Great Again. I am proud to be a Republican, a Conservative, a Constitutionalist, a Christian, and an American. Not necessary in that order.