Ishmaelites Run Wild...two Brain Cells Running Away From Each Other..

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Sep 13, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    90ce65a5be578ca277e17487ba02b38f.png Ishmaelite...two brain cells running away from each other...
    Made three trips to auto zone today to haul 3 five gallon buckets of oil...on each trip..to the waste oil bin..9 barrels total.

Took a lot of steam out of me hauling that stuff and lifting it to the waste barrel.

So......on the way home..I stopped next door and got Chinese take out...

While waiting for my order a fellow sticks his head in the door and asks if I have a dollar.

Wow!!! Got me a brainstorm and decided to see what this fellow was made out of.....

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a 1921 silver dollar and gave it to him...

He looked at it and stated...."What is that??"

I told him it was a real silver dollar....to which he replied..."Can I get a dollar for it??"

I told him he could probably get 10 to 20 dollars for it...to which he replied..."Will you do that for me??"

Wow!!!! This world takes all kinds ..but that is textbook of the entitlement generation...You gotta do "All " The work and risk for them.

Two brain cells and they were running away from each other.

Leftist voter..material....a victim. Ishmaelites...

But....I found out what I needed to know.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Next time I will also ask if they know who are the Kardashians and or ESPN??

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.