It Can Happen To Anyone

Discussion in 'Mental Preparedness' started by iamawriter, May 28, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

Tags:
  1. iamawriter

iamawriter Well-Known Member
      88/115

Blog Posts:
    We are born either rich or poor. The poor aspire to come up in life but the rich assume that it is their right to be rich and just cannot imagine they they could be reduced to poverty whatever the reason.
    While being in the attitude of gratitude for the station in life that guarantees a comfortable life one should be prepared for the fact that it could topple for whatever reason. There could be natural calamities that could be the cause and so on.

It is important therefore to be mentally prepared that anyone can at any time rise from poverty or be reduced to poverty.

2. lonewolf

lonewolf Moderator Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    and the relevance to survival post SHTF when there probably wont even be a thing called money??

3. Neiltarquin

Neiltarquin Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Back to bartering and swapping stuff I guess. Money is something that we use as of now but in times of crisis. We will still find ways to make ends meet. Trade will never stop. There will still be poor and rich no matter what happen.

4. lonewolf

lonewolf Moderator Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    trade wont be safe post catastrophe, there will always be someone who hasn't got much and wants to take what you have...without paying that is.

5. remnant

remnant Expert Member
      190/230

Blog Posts:
    I think poverty is a symptom of our collective selfishness besides being a spiritual manifestation. Many rich people, companies and nations exploit the poorer ones saying meagre wages while at the same time raking obscene profits. I have also seen family lines where poverty is a common denominator pointing to other aspects beyond our physical realm.