New Member It is a pleasure to meet you all!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Verity, Jun 19, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Verity

Verity New Member
      1/23

Blog Posts:
    Hello, I'm Verity and I live in Texas with my husband. I'm a writer and he is an officer. I've always been interested in survival as I grew up in the Ozarks and most people do still work the land and hunt to survive, so it has always interested me. I hope to make many new friends and learn many new things!

2. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    Hi Verity,
    Nice to meet you, too.
    My sister lives in Texas :).
    You will definitely learn a lot of new things.
    I just joined this forum two weeks ago and really enjoy it because it has taught me so many new things that I would have not thought of before.

3. BeautifullyBree

BeautifullyBree Active Member
      43/47

Blog Posts:
    I'm from Oklahoma! So you aren't to far from me! I love to see people who are from similar areas as myself. In the southern states there Is still a lot of hunting and fishing. In the town over they just had a noodling competition.

4. Karen Martin

Karen Martin New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    Hello, Varity: Welcome aboard! This forum should be a very knowledgeable forum to you since your are a writer and your husband is an officer and I know your husband has a lot of survival tips and tricks he can tell you that you can share with us! I am elated to know! Welcome Aboard!