It Really Is An Insurrection

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jun 19, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    typical media reporting, miss out the facts that don't fit with the company bias.
    BBC does this all the time or twists the facts.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I now seldom watch news on television anymore , it's too disgusting . Even the fox news channel is leaving out facts to slant the narrative into the communist misinformation . Non - United States citizens apparently are also being feed misinformation in an deliberate and calculated plan to turn the entire globe against the freedom loving loyalist of the United States . This is like a planned military assault . It is being conducted by the One World Globalist to gain control of the minds and bodies of the masses and as WatcherChris says herd them into slavery to their emperor . This not just an assault on the United States but all countries that are not already ruled by a dictator . Live free or die fighting this assault . People will need to be totally independent from community water , power grid , gasoline and any stores indefinitely to be able to withstand what will come if the One World Globalist win control over the planet . --- The mark has already been developed to place under people's skin so they can not buy anything unless they put their mark under the scanner . This is the globalist money plan . Then they can totally control the people . --- The Corona Virus was deliberately released upon the planet , or as I heard on a talk radio broadcast yesterday , the " planeddimic " . --- My theory , the planeddimic was released to stop Donald Trump's political rallies . Something the communist know they can not come close to competing with . I am glad to see the rally planned for this week end . The Democrats are pissed . I hear 19,000 people can be fit into the building but expect about one million to show up . Meanwhile the communist keep their candidate in a basement and occasionally put out a carefully scripted film of their demented candidate . A group that will cheerfully murder innocent babies , there is no low they wouldn't stoop .

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
  4. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:

Shortwave listening taught me to not trust BBC as well as others....but just be aware of media trying to manipulate public opinion.....
    '
    BBC is Ishmael.

To do this you also have to know some history......

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

Rebecca, TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    America is in both a civil war and a race war

As the November elections draw close, there is every possibility of significant loss of life. At the time of the election, there will be many shootings. After the election, we could see open conflict with perpetual violence to include armed conflict. It is not just going to be beatings. Due to the damage in urban areas, protesters/looters will have to move into the suburbs to find targets (including Targets) to loot and burn.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-statue-torn-down-draped-in-burning-u-s-flag/

IYBVxBfUbJ6Wn17KBExKCDYrb7LpcVW7.jpeg

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Don't need the media to tell me what I already knew. Have a nice day!

Dale

59791fd76fb6059efd261eb863f00b51.jpg

Rebecca and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Wild West in Marseilles

Efficacy of gun control in France. Police are put in their place and kneel to the drug dealers.

All part of the collapse of the West.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  11. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Old Geezer,

Just read the American Thinker link.

I believe Jared Peterson is too much of an optimist. Continental Europe is already lost.

Conversely, I believe the UK and American "traditional" (can't think of a better word; "Patriotic" is not accurate nor correct), as adjusted for the pending "NWO", are finalizing preparations to crush the Marxist elements and camp follower malcontents.

Frau Angela took a needed gamble and lost. Germany still needs a large infusion into their labor force. Anticipate another "Third Partition of Poland".

Syria really means Russia and allies of SCO. Am not thinking of Tajikistan.

Continental European elites DO HAVE the means to confront Islamists/Arabs/Persians. Nuclear armed France and Germany (Israel isn't buying Kiel - built submarines and missile boats in trade for Jaffa oranges) but the US keeps Paris and Berlin in missile strike range. Stability does have a value for Wall Street and Main Street, USA.

Watch for Greta Thunberg to become a new Joan of Arc. The fire will be slow-burning. On purpose Trump and Boris are not going to use dry twigs.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    A report just coming in from Texas . A resident lady says it is NOW like a cross between the Wild West and a Mad Max movie . Outside her home can hear gunfire , motorcycles doing wheelies and cutting donuts in the streets and lawns . The tally of dead unknown but she says there are corpses . This from a caller into the Rush Limbog show as I type this .------- On another matter , A member of my survival group receive a call a few days ago from a relative who lives in west Louisiana , wanting to come to our retreat as she knows the safe heaven we provide . She says the corpses are showing up near her present residence . She will be welcomed as we know what an effective huntress and food provider she is . She kills , guts and processes many deer each year , when she is not running hoop nets gathering up fish . Few outdoor men posses the survival skills she has .

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "NYC sees staggering shooting numbers; top cops warn of 'storm on the horizon'"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nypd-new-york-city-shootings-crime

"An estimated 72 people were wounded in 53 shootings citywide from June 15 through Sunday night, an NYPD spokesperson said Monday morning. The department saw 14 shooting victims in 12 shootings for the same time period last year, data shows."

NYPD Commissioner Dermot Shea
    "Shea emphasized the need to have 'hard conversations' about quality-of-life issues and said, 'nearly every shooting' that occurred over the weekend involved marijuana, alcohol and dice games."

When they let go, cracks and faults in the rock crust of the Earth cause the physical crumbling of cities. When they let go, cracks and faults in the institutions of civilized behavior cause disease and violence among humans. Religious belief is crumbling. Blaming others instead of looking into ones own self for the reasons of failure has become the norm. Looking to Utopian theories already proven to have catastrophic endings has risen its head yet again; "like a dog returning to its vomit".

Head to higher ground! A tsunami of sewage is headed our way.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  14. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/cleve...ooperating-with-police-after-store-was-looted

In urban areas, if you side with ordered society, you will be attacked by the savages who now rule such places.

"Kelly Kandah, the owner of Colossal Cupcakes in Cleveland, which was destroyed by looters, said some of those threats include people telling her that when her store is rebuilt, 'it’s going to get hit again.'”

"Kandah said her store was ransacked while she and four employees were hiding inside a locked bathroom of the store on May 30 during protests over the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis police custody. She said police saved her life that day."

Since she and other civilized people had locked themselves in a bathroom, it is a gift from Above that the trash-people didn't burn the place. Maybe the savages will do so during the planned upcoming riots.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=fire+escape+hoods&atb=v140-1&ia=images&iax=images

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=large+size+fire+extinguishers&atb=v140-1&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=shotguns+...se&atb=v140-1&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I just received word that a guy and his wife that I personally know are slated to be killed this coming weekend and their business burned down . The thugs are getting their mob organized . I expect the thugs coming will find out what it is to attack an American with real backbone . There will be corpses all right but it likely will be the thugs laying in a pool of blood . ---- Update the onslaught has already begun on the business with people showing up to defend the business against the growing mob . This is a stand against the lawless on a " John Wayne " level .

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Nosy me, do you and others plan to be there for the festivities?

Reminders:

Establish a perimeter. Have one hardened vehicle. Harden with boiler plate or a lighter plates constructed with ceramic tiles layered in fiberglass. Run flat tires are available, however it's a bit too late now to be ordering them.

Make sure you have BIG/HIGH-CAPACITY fire extinguishers.

Should the attack come at night, get out your hanging flares.

I see so many dumb@$$ movies where combatants are NOT wearing their helmets. Must have your helmets on! Sorry I had to mention that, but I'm running through a list. Are your vests ready? Install the trauma plates, don't forget.

Sandbag shooting positions for you and yours. Provide the enemy with concealment, NOT cover. When the enemy seeks concealment, shoot through these barriers with FMJs out of your rifles.

Get your outdoor cameras ready and ensure you have backup power for your video monitoring equipment. Make sure you can see them and that they cannot see you.

Check your fire escape masks and fire-fighting equipment. Get as many flammables out of your area as possible -- do not provide the enemy with fire-fuel. Carpets made out of synthetic fibers give off ungodly toxic fumes when set alight.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bullet-pr...nd+fiberglass&atb=v140-1&iax=videos&ia=videos

I call out to others to provide Poltiregist with information that I have forgotten to include. We need several minds in on this situation. I'm always forgetting this or that. And sometimes the "this or that" can be super important. Everyone with inputs, do please add your knowledge-base. Law enforcement just isn't there for us anymore (and it is NOT their fault).

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  17. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Old Geezer I have been seriously considering joining the store owner . I am getting my information second hand but understand it is quite a mess . It apparently is on social media . If interested the mob is in Branson Missouri , trying to attack " Dixie Outfitters ". From what I was just told , quite a ruckus is going on with both sides accumulating an army . The law enforcement is trying to keep it from esculating into an all out battle . I personally know a lot of the defenders . These are not pansies and will engage in an all out gun battle if the law doesn't do their job .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    OG, a great many very good suggestions. Biggest problem, the time is too short for many of the needed items. If they are not already in hand, they will not arrive in time to be any help. I would be willing to bet the scum will attack at dusk. Make sure all non-combat participants are indoors / off the firing range. Night vision / Thermal is needed but if not there, will not arrive in time. Caltrops spread in yards will help the defenders. They can be quickly made from home depot purchases. Electric fences (simple install -- not complex install -- don't need three strand). Peel back sod and dig Punji pit, lay sod back over pit. Range finders (sporting good store) and mark your targets. Garbage cans filled with dirt make good ballistic barriers. Do not leave them out for the bad guys. Fill the garbage cans with sand (Home Depot again) and place the cans close to the house walls. Automobile gas tanks are going to be a problem, These vehicles need to be in the garage (out of site) or parked and disabled ( remove tires) far from buildings. Boards with nails to be placed across the street, at the beginning or eh street and at many other locations on the street. Attach bulky items to the boards to prevent easy removal but do not provide cover (sand filled garbage can). Storm drains can make nice attachment points. Force the bad guys to stand out in the open to remove the tire spikes. Out think the opponent, out shoot the opponent, out live the opponent.

P.S. Most of my suggestion will not be applicable to a business location. Residential folks, keep these for future use. Roof top firing points for business. Take advantage of distance and range. Keep those fire extinguishers close and filled.

19. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I do not trust Fox News as well...….

And certainly not CNN/Chicken Noodle News.....

Same with BBC.

And when I hear news and information on the shortwave bands/ham radio..I am cautious about that as well....

The news ..as far as I am concerned...have become an important element in supporting the two legged wildlife running arounmd out there...chaos management...ordo Ob Chao.....Order from Chaos.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

20. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Old Geezer,

Just read the Breitbart link.

No king's ransom will save Shaun King.

I know Christmas and Easter are celebrated in Ethiopia, f/k/a The land of Cush. Wasn't Zaporah from there ?

The historic King Jesus was in the Davidic bloodline. A good thesis is "JAMES THE BROTHER OF JESUS" by Robert Eisenman, 1997.

In olden times - I refuse to use the word "ancient". It was relatively recent - race was cataloged differently than today.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Robert Eisenman...Wow!!

Race is not Biblical word....people were referred to as Nations...

Not by Race as is so popular today...

I do not celebrate Christmas or Easter....

Watcherchris
    Knot an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Oh no! I love chocolate Easter bunnies. I can't imagine a life without them!

On the subject of "immaculate confections":

TMT Tactical likes this.