J&j Covid Vaccine Arriving Soon

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Feb 7, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.wkbn.com/news/coronavir...ses-new-johnson-and-johnson-covid-19-vaccine/

Good morning all,

Soon the marketplace ... the clinic a better expression ? ... will have the Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.

This is what I'm waiting for. It's a one shot/jab event and deep refrigeration not required for the supplies.

Who knows ? ...... Maybe they'll also give out freebie samples of mini-J&J powder. I still don't believe this stuff caused the cancers that J&J recently settled with plaintiffs. Otherwise, the national population wouldn't be on planet with vital signs.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Last evening I was having to stand guard against a newly released convict that was release from prison to make room for those that oppose the new U.S. regime . Guns were on the ready as we were in high alert . This guy is all tattooed up with prison tattoes . I don't know with which gang he is affiliated . Someone had already shot him through the chest a couple of years back but I suppose the devil takes care of his own because somehow he survived . Anyway our discussion turned to shooting him in the shoulder and we had a trained medical personnel ready to patch him up until the law could arrive . As we waited for the convict to arrive , our discussion at one point turned to covid 19 vaccinations . The medical person informed me the vaccines does change the person's D.N.A. . What will be the consequencies is still unknown . Yes we have mutants amongst us .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have recently heard someone call the vaccines "mutated RNA of a lethal pathogen", even more reason not to have it. I'll wait and see what happens to all these "citizen sheeple" that have had it, maybe 6 months or a year down the line, then I still wont have the jab.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.theautomaticearth.com/2021/03/fear-is-the-new-smart/

"Fear is the New Smart"

"Now, I don’t know exactly who the WaPo refers to when they say “the anti-vaccine movement”, or that German guy with “the anti-vaxxers”, but it appears there is a widespread movement going on to promote mRNA vaccines, both by governments and by the press. And we’re not supposed to ask questions. Well, I’m sorry, but I make a living asking questions. And I think asking questions is not just everybody’s right, it’s an obligation. So don’t come at me with “domestic terrorism” or “anti-vaxxers”, a term that has nothing to do with the topic to begin with. Asking questions is not the same as being against something.

"In essence the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA substances are a giant experiment, nothing else. If you can tell me what the logic is behind injecting -soon- hundreds of millions of people with something about which the WHO itself says: “we haven’t seen any evidence yet indicating whether or not they stop transmission,” try me. And how you get from there to issuing “vaccine passports” is as puzzling as the entire propaganda campaign. Who’s engaging in “science denial” here? In its core essence, an Emergency Use Authorization is unscientific.

"A vaccine used to mean something that relied on -mostly- dead virus material to get your body to produce immunity “material”. What mRNA does -in this case – is force your body to produce an S1 spike protein, which is toxic to your body. Someone compared it to sticking a USB stick in your body, but one you can never take out anymore. Actually, it’s more like sticking such a USB stick into -almost- every single cell of your body. Forever."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Old Geezer,

Same subject but my approach was from a different line of sight.

My approach questions the administrative management and the logistics management of the national vaccination program.

What is the purpose of a telephone or email appointment to get on a list ? The person still needs to arrive at the designated facility and get screened/triaged for the shot/jab.

For a national program under emergency conditions, why were the immunizations requiring 2 (two) shots/jabs ?!

Deep refrigeration required for the first vaccine ? If the medically trained administer the vaccine, who and what organizations administer and manage the engineering and logistics aspects of the deep refrigeration requirement ?

Are there internal controls in the 2 programs ?

TMT Tactical likes this.