Jim And Joe

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humor' started by LastOutlaw, Jun 4, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Yep, but man bun Jim thinks Joe is the idiot. No worries, Man bun will just run home to mommy.

Radar, Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    or run for governor

GateCrasher, TMT Tactical and Caribou like this.
  4. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    ROFL

Radar, My blood chemistry just improved. I'm rolling on the rug (needing vacuuming) still laughing !

Joe, above, has a skill in one of the industrial fields.

Note: I rely on that line from a Johnny Cash song: "A different point of view".

Jim, above, is unemployed and unskilled. To become a philosopher can take 40 to 50 years of difficult effort. He does not even have the intro skills to know the terminology of the philosopher's arena. Jim was a captured serf who entered into an indentured contract with his masters. He is in debt to the masters just like being in debt to the "company store" ...forgot name of song.

Now, a casual glance at the finances. Jim defaulted on his debt even prior to his first gulp of the rot-gut in the bottle. The debt, probably from a government-funded college/university, transferred wealth to indentured servant masters (professors, instructors, their bloated staffs). There are current efforts for the public to pay Jim's debt. It is called an "invisible tax".

Note: Jim's bottle of rot-gut might have been obtained by Jim selling his food stamps (now called "SNAP" - Supplemental Nutrition .. forgot rest) on the secondary market in trade for the alcohol.

TMT Tactical and Radar like this.
  5. kilo4okc

kilo4okc Expert Member
      176/230

Blog Posts:
    Pragmatist.....the song is Sixteen Tons, made popular by Tennessee Ernie Ford....about coal miners...you dig sixteen tons and what do you get another day older and deeper in debt Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go I owe my soul to the company store.....

6. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Thank you Kilo4okc,

Yes, now I remember Tennessee Earnie Ford's song. His song taught much history.

My day is starting out even better now - and I'm appreciating MSF.com even more !

TMT Tactical likes this.