Job Interview Via Ai / Computer

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Pragmatist, Feb 8, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/business-55932977

Good morning all,

Per ...

Frida might not understand that an AI screening / test and resumes / CVs are more closely related than an in-person interview. This AI stuff is for entry, mid-level hiring, other than the additional ulterior reason for profiling.

"I" and "we" regarding teamwork is biased. Repeat: biased. Some teamwork requires an exclusive decision-maker. Otherwise, instead of job applications, it's obituaries.

To partly digress from article;

For your on-line interview:
    ["Please brief ... and tell us ..."]
    "I really like to do business at airport hotel restaurants when on corporate plastic. I will be bringing in to company 2 large accounts and 2 medium-size accounts. Last year the net yield was ... . I have 2 hobbies. One of them is collecting beer brand coasters. I also collect historic gold coins. I reall like teamwork when I can format the team. I am a team player. I ... I ... I ... I ... "

["Thank you. Is there anything else you would like to ... ?"]
    "Yes. Please provide your hiring decision within about 10 minutes. There's some British guy here at this airport hotel from Shanghai company who asked to interview me for a job over a working lunch,.."

There is a reason the US middle class has a declining standard of living.

TMT Tactical likes this.