Just Found My Favorite Graphic Novel Online

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Sonofliberty, Jun 28, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      377/460

Blog Posts:
    I read this graphic novel many, many years ago. I freely admit that it has influenced my political thinking in some ways, but only the parts I researched and found to be true. On it's own, it is an enjoyable story. I highly recommend it.

https://www.bigheadpress.com/tpbtgn?page=1

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Sonofliberty

377/460

Blog Posts:
    I guess we have to bump threads to get them noticed? A little about the story, it is alt history "science fiction" of a sort. IMO, definitely worth a read when you have nothing more important to do.

TMT Tactical and Duncan like this.
  3. Sonofliberty

377/460

Blog Posts:
    Sorry, it is just the first 5 or 6 chapters. Just a tease. If you find it, read it. I found it thoroughly enjoyable when I read it long ago.

TMT Tactical and Duncan like this.
  4. Duncan

Duncan Master Survivalist
      285/345

Blog Posts:
    I met Smith at the 1980 LP National Convention in LA; I was vice chair of the Arizona LP back then. He was a great conversationalist and a big-time activist.