New Member Just Saying Hi For Right Now

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by uvisavargr, Aug 4, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. uvisavargr

uvisavargr New Member
      3/29

Blog Posts:
    Greetings to All

I just wanted to say hi to everyone right now ... I just joined this forum.

As for a little bit about me ... I am 63, and a disabled vet ... I did a total of 15 years of active duty in the military (over a 20 year period), including service in Desert Storm ... and over the years I have also spent time being homeless, there really isn't much better training for urban survival than living on the streets.

Right now I am living in Florida, and I hate it ... I am planning on moving back up north, probably to Maine, I have lived there before and liked it.

One of the reasons I joined this forum, is the way things are going here in America ... the endless brain-dead stupidity in Washington DC can not keep going on forever ... things ARE going to completely collapse ... we have complete idiots for leaders, and as a nation we are so far in debt that even if today we stopped borrowing trillions of dollars each year to keep the country running, our great-great-grandkids will still be trying to pay off our national debt.

Once things finish collapsing ... certain parts of America will be WAY more dangerous to live in than other parts ... and I would rather not be living in any of the areas that will get really bad.

That's all I can think of for the moment ... so let me post this.

Keith H. likes this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good day & welcome to this forum.
    Keith.