Kennedy Dynasty Ending

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Aug 28, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://nypost.com/2020/08/27/the-kennedy-dynasty-may-be-well-and-truly-ove/

Good morning all,

Per ...

A decent article but I don't believe RFK - really - "cared about civil rights". AG Kennedy confronted Mississippi Governor Ross Barnett over the civil right issue.

Gov Barnett was a highly vocal segregationist and was elected on this theme.

Ross Barnett's entire environment was in a segregated neighborhood to include his personal dwelling. So was Robert Kennedy's.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    That may be the only article that I have ever seen that told the truth about the Kennedys.

Good riddance. They have been a blight on American politics for 60+ years.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The Orkin Pest Control function of the Universe keeps knocking them down, but they seem always to come back somehow. Old Joe Kennedy was the monster who sold, not only his own soul to Mephistopheles, but also the souls of his progeny.

Here's an article on Old Joe. It is filled with a bunch of conspiracy crap, nevertheless the article brings out the multitude of corrupt acts the man (read, "demon") committed that are documented and true. He was a monster and tutored his sons in the art of being a monster. Joe Jr. volunteered for a mission deemed suicidal during WWII and was killed -- some have said the young man used this mission as his suicide methodology. Possibly Joe Jr. was the wisest of Old Joe's sons, maybe Joe Jr. was the most moral, maybe Joe Jr. did the right thing and made it into heaven.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/kennedys-elite-dynasty-got-decimated-pt/

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Old Geezer,

Just read the link's part I.

I joined the non-believers in the Warren Commission report on JFK's assassination because of the script.

The Cold War was "heavy". Bay of Pigs showed us the decay post Korea ...... Where was General Ridgeway when we needed him ? ......

Along comes the President's assassination, a former Marine who defected to the Soviet Union and returned with his Ruskia Janar, a nice wife who got to enter the US.

The arrested Oswald being transported from his jail and night club manager Jack Ruby, with apparent access to an otherwise restricted area, shoots Oswald.

My original guess as to why JFK went to Dallas is the same as now. A Brooklyn Congressman, Emanual something, brought up a Civil Rights issue that stirred up "the South" - especially Texas.

The rest, as they say, is written in the school textbooks stored in a warehouse on the Presidential route.

Only Governor John Connely would remember. I vaguely recall he dated Jill St John.

Shortly after, we get Medicare, and the rest of the welfare state that collapsed us. LBJ sought "no wider war".

TMT Tactical likes this.