Kent Brockman Here. At Our Nation’s Capital And Presidential Inauguration

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by George Collins, Feb 5, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. George Collins

George Collins Expert Member
      173/230

Blog Posts:
    It’s been a while now. So.

Kent Brockman Here. At Our Nation’s Capital and Presidential Inauguration. At first, I did not understand what was going on. I thought, some great mosaic was being painted, by both sides. Something being created for our history books maybe? As they were slipping and sliding around, on each side. You never know with artist types. I have learned that. Mixed in with some type of new dance craze? Covered in a yellowish-brown paint. I thought at first anyway.

Until the smell hit me.

That, and the noises from 1000s of rancid smelling, paint ball rounds, flying back and forth. Flying at each other. Clicking and whooshing noises. Some shooting each other, in the back, as they slide around. Each side standing shoulder to shoulder thought, giving as good as they got. At first anyway, I was told.

No casualties were reported, as everyone wore safety googles.

I know it’s shocking, and it’s true. At the end, when the paint ball rounds ran out. 2 people did step forward. One from each side. They did, get into a fist fight. I know it’s shocking. Each person ended up leaving with a black eye, bleeding nose, and a busted lip. It was a good fight though. I watched it on YouTube afterwards. Happened somewhere else, on the line.

You missed, a once in a lifetime experience. This tapestry, that was being created for our country. You are, dealing with, artists here. It was awe inspiring to behold. It truly was.

The rest of the story is in the attached pdf file.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. George Collins

George Collins Expert Member
      173/230

Blog Posts:
    What no comments?