Keto Diet Is The Answer.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jul 2, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...y-keto-diet-may-enhance-military-performance/

The link tells of the keto diet being the answer.

Meanwhile, back at the FEBA - Forward Edge of the Battle Area - our enemies that suffer from malnutrition, dehydration and overall bad health, are winning.

The daily urine and blood tests can be funded from the maintenance budget.

Ezekiel bread is the ACLU's Work Relief Act of 2019, as amended.

The Skinnygirl margareta is not ADA-compliant.

I like the 3rd comment with term "desk lackey".

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Aren't they under enough stress putting their lives on the line in a hostile environment with none of the comforts of home? If anybody earned a beer and a pizza those guys certainly did.

You want to win the war? Feed that Keto $&*T to the enemy, and while you are at it give them the MRE's the GI's have to eat. That will kill them.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Actually, I eat Keto. It is helping me lose weight big time. I mean, I am more active too but Keto is part of my whole plan. That being said, WTF? They want to BAN beer and pizza? Are the spec ops and specwar guys getting that far out of shape? The specwar guys I used to know were always in great shape. Drinking a few beers was just motivation to run or swim more the next day. Those guys work hard and play harder. I really can't see this being a real issue

TMT Tactical likes this.