Killings In Uk

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by lonewolf, Jul 29, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    a young girl 9 YEARS OLD has been stabbed to death in Boston Lincolnshire (100 miles north of London, population around 35,000) there were 3 deaths in London last weekend one gun 2 knifings, and the Police arent much use, very few crimes are solved these days, just logged and registered and filed away.
    it seems to me even before TEOTWAWKI has happened that normal behaviour no longer applies, we must therefore be ready to defend ourselves, whilst this may be normal for our American cousins with their every day carry of firearms, but it hasnt been normal in Britain ...until now.... the very most we used to have was a punch up (fist fight) but now its got past that.
    thankfully its still peaceful and quiet and relatively crime free in my rural neck of the woods, but for how long?

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I've been wondering what that was about since the news broke. The police have been very tight lipped about it.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    both the killer and the victim appear to be Lithuanian so maybe there is a connection somewhere?

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    During WWII, my dad was treated beyond very well by rural Brits. His face would evince the effect the generosity of the locals had on him. Where America was motor-pooling ordinance was rural ... and unimaginably foggy (which helped hide these military preparations for the coming invasion of the continent).

It thus weighs on my chest that the urban trash could come to ruin what is left of the true and good culture existing in the Heartlands of Britain. That England is being invaded by peoples immured in a culture of violence is disgusting. They are not assimilating now, nor will they likely ever. People from India, yes. Muslims, not so much -- they see Christian culture as being profane and weak. One hopes they will stay put in the cities, yet these are migratory peoples shaped by millennia of wandering nomadic tribalism.

In the current USSA we have something of the same situation. Violent gangs/tribalism is currently centered mainly in urban areas. These gangs foray out into the suburbs to burglarize and rob, but not to an advanced/organized way. In some suburban areas, the locals are already moving out due to property losses and the danger. The urban violence is now back at the levels seen in the cocaine wars of the 1990s. However, this violence is on a dangerous trajectory -- no plateauing is being seen. The police cannot contain what is occurring now. Therefore being as far away from urban areas is the best plan.

With gasoline (petrol) prices doubling (and beyond), the theft of fuel is headed up also. Gangs get their vehicles through theft and now their fuel is increasingly being supplied via theft. They are getting efficient at it. If they can't siphon it, they poke holes in gas tanks. If they ever have to abandon their areas in the city, they will make their way to other destinations via the mechanism of rolling robberies. They'll steal the vehicles and fuel they need to get where they can pillage. I do not know about other regions, but if interlopers engage in such behaviors in the American South, they will be killed-off.

If law enforcement gets depopulated, it also means that the locals will take matters into their own hands. Gangs think civilized people are weak. Apparently they've not studied history. Sometimes European blood lines will go for protracted periods of peacefulness. Then, something goes wrong and a few million people get killed. Europeans engineer death ... and without anger. They simply annihilate that which confronts them. A black professor lecturing at Harvard once said that people of the white race are wolves. Hmmmmm ... Must say, he's kind'a right about that.

Other professorial views:

https://nj1015.com/nj-rutgers-prof-white-people-need-to-be-taken-out/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2021/06/09/yale-lecturer-talks-about-killing-white-people/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2002/sep/04/20020904-084657-6385r/

https://www.hagmannreport.com/professor-well-just-get-rid-of-all-the-whites-in-the-united-states/

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    in Britain's rural areas we have traditionally taken care of any trash, in the old days the village copper would just chase them over the parish border, now we no longer have rural police this is being done by the citizens, even as long ago as 25 years I know of a burglar that was hung (by his heels not his neck) out of a top floor window and told to leave the area, which he did never to be seen again, so it does happen.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I am in favour of self police (within reasonable bounds) but we do need rural coppers but, as ever, "cost cutting" means we are on our own.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we who have lived in the South West for most of our lives have known for most of that time in a catastrophe we will be left "on our own", thats not just a personal opinion that is a well known public fact.
    now that most of the rural police stations have been closed and the numbers in the remaining ones cut in half it is very rare we even see a copper in my neck of the woods, I expect they are too busy arresting people for "hate crime " on line to bother with real crime, so self policing would seem to be a necessity .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I gave up and moved to the very rural places a long time ago. For most of my daughters childhood she had more horses, hogs, and cattle to play with than kids. The few kids there were were woods rats and very unlike city kids.

When we were in the city she had some very tight boundries. When we moved we were one of about 10 houses on a thousand acre spread that was surounded mostly by ranches and national forest. We had 20 acres that she could do as she pleased on and they camped and played in the woods all the time.

She asked me what her boundries were and I told her to stay off paved raods. LOL the nearest paved road was at least 5 miles to the closest road and about 8 in the other direction to the other road. It was a GREAT place to raise a kid. We went swimming every afternoon in the 2 acre pond (a football field counting endzones is about 1.3 acres) then came home and rinced off in an outdoor shower. At night the kids would gather at in my yard and use my trampaline as a giant comunity hammock.

The day we first moved there I knew that this was a place for me. A little dude about 5 was sitting in the dirt beside the road playing with some cars and he just looked up and waved grinning at us. The kids just ran loose there it was like my childhood had been and very unlike the city life that we had left behind.

The city life has some nice things. There is all kinds of shopping and things to do nearby. I was and still am wiling to drive 20, 30, or 50 miles to get to those sort of places. I am 20 miles from a little town with about 500 people in it, 30 miles from a bigger place with 20,000 and a big university and 50 miles from a much bigger area with all the stuff I might want. Houston is about 75-100 miles away but that place is a madhouse.You are in Houston city limits for a long time before you actually reach the main part of the city itself.

Country life isn't for everyone. There is no delivery anything except mail or the major delivery companies IF they canfind you. There are seldom many readable road signs. They seem to be popular targets and get shot up fast. Running to the store other than a conviences sized store is about a 45 minute to an hour round trip. The same for taking your kiddo to school and then again to pick them up. Mine rode the bus!!!

Where we used to live I've shot a deer out of a bedroom window from my bed. There were all sorts of critters and also domestic livestock all around us. I miss that.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
    Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Y'did right by your daughter, big time. You've made her strong. We lost our little girl. Your daughter being healthy and strong is a great blessing to you and your wife.

Old Geezer, Aug 4, 2022