Korean "survival" Films

Discussion in 'Other Not Listed Situations' started by Pragmatist, Nov 12, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Pragmatist, OK,...I read it and don't know what to say.

Stopping a volcano from erupting???

I have NO idea where your trying to go with this.

Your thoughts on this for insight please?

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Dale,

Forbes Magazine is acclimating the reading public to views not readily found in the domestic US film arena.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    OK, but I'm not seeing the connection to anything prepping.
    If I'm looking for one and it's not there, then please ignore this as me being dense. Or that's what the wife calls it. LOL!

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    I can't view their site unless I turn off my ad blocker so I have to assume they just want to sell me something.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Dale,

You're surely not dense.

If embryonic plans are to motivate a population segment to eg relocate, then mold their opinions to optimize this.

Although a different culture / age bracket, it's similar to telling college/university students that the Polar ice caps are melting and there are dire consequences.

A US historical example: Some investors were repelled from investing in a canal through Nicaragua, knowing that their investment would be lost to an active volcano. They learned of this volcano from it being featured on a postage stamp. The postage stamp was the behind the scenes efforts of US proponents seeking a canal through a new nation with name "Panama". The opinion molding, a tile within a larger mosaic, worked.

That's the basics of what I think the S. Koreans are working on. I don't watch movies so can't refine my answer.