Last Will And Testament

Discussion in 'Other Advanced Survival Skills' started by Pragmatist, Apr 5, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.wavy.com/news/local-new...aments-made-to-go-at-virginia-beach-law-firm/

Good afternoon all,

Obviously not for the individual's survival, just the next in line.

Per ...

The will is easy if not complicated because of a lot of wealth - the testamentary trusts, the gifts, etc.

I've been waiting for a few years to get a good price on the spin-offs to the will; the DNR - Do Not Resuscitate Directive (In Virginia requires a physician's form also), the "living will" (another spin-off from the power of attorney [difficult to follow what the legal beagles present]).

The only thing that I really do not have and avoided this until mentioning here now......I always wanted a better picture for my last draft obituary I gave to my son in law.

Thus, on my list of things to do:

Get 2 pictures of me; 1 without a face mask and 1 with.

Nearly forgot to mention; If getting a drive thru will, don't forget to place in a ZipLoc or Hefty brand sealable plastic-ish envelope.