Le Orgs Prep For Election Day

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Oct 9, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical and wally like this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm sure WHEN Trump wins the left will kick off big time.
    there is some talk that if biden wins he is pro war and will bring about WW3 with China and Russia.

TMT Tactical, Old Geezer and wally like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Sad truth is that Sleepy Joe ain't gonna be no president. He can't function. His party wants virtual debates because Biden is fading so quickly. Therefore, should Kamala Harris win, the U.S. military will take catastrophic hits in budgeting. A weakened military coupled with a president unwilling to use military to fight for anything will lead to war ... not just a war involving America, but wars all across the planet. America with Kamala at the helm will NOT back anyone, so bully nations will attack weaker people all across the globe. Kamala may try to use the military against American "privileged people", however I just do NOT see anyone in uniform supporting her coming regime. Anyone planning on coming to America do please re-think any such travel. It's hitting the fan here.

Old Geezer, Oct 9, 2020
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    I do not think that trump will win .
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-us-election-polls-1.5755976
    Biden will win 54 % vs trump 43%
    I think the trouble will come from the ultra right wing, white supremacy. etc.
    for example Storming the State Capitol. Instigating a civil war. Abducting a sitting governor ahead of the presidential election.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/08/us/gretchen-whitmer-michigan-militia.html
    I am not an American , I am Canadian but even here we are expecting trouble.
    Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said today his government is bracing for potential "disruptions" if the U.S. election results are not clear.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-trump-us-election-1.5755336

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. wally

wally Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If Kamala wins the Nov election, one might think that the BLM and Antifa types would be placated.

No, no, no!

Can you say, "Free license". When sports teams win, there is rioting in their home city. Victory causes riots with all the looting & burning appertaining.

Redistribution, i.e. theft, will not only be accomplished by the Federal taxation, it will also be accomplished via mass-looting. Antifa's controllers are looking for any reason to go full-bore redistribution, full-bore retribution. The homes of "privileged" white folk will be fair game.

Liberal states plus a Kamala Fed will not suppress the riots. Liberal states have already let there exist looter holidays. Under Kamala control, no federal law-enforcement agencies will step in to stop the violence. The suburbs adjacent to major urban areas will become the targets for aggressive redistribution.

Recently we witnessed marchers swarming down neighborhood streets telling the white residents to leave their homes because the land didn't belong to them.

Post election, the violence will explode irrespective of which political party wins.

wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If Kamala wins and the American people allow she will turn the US into a third world nation where White people will be second-class citizens whose only place is to work and support the minorities and the thieving politicians. If we sit and allow that then THAT is exactly all we deserve...

TMT Tactical and wally like this.
  7. wally

wally Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    well hopefully this becomes apparent if the harris/biden ticket wins:

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,

TMT Tactical likes this.