Leadership By Manufacturing Bad Guys....is Not Leadership...

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Sep 1, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Leadership is not manufacturing bad guys to keep and maintain power...

Leadership is solving real problems..and issues of the people you represent...not manufacturig bad guys to conceal your failures...

Here this link..
    Joe Biden Prepares Speech to Heal 'Soul of the Nation' After Demonizing Trump Supporters as 'Threat' to Democracy (breitbart.com)

I noted this from the first speech of this current Administration .....when they claimed White Supremacy.

It became clear to me and continually verified ...as to whom or what were the real racists in this country. The real racists had moved into leadership positions and were demonstrating their co depencency on racism to keep and maintain power.

This is just another variation of "Manufacturing Bad Guys?

What thinking people learn is how co dependent ...like a drug habits some people and groups can be to keep and maintain power over the herd.

Notice the world Democracy....

The word is Republic....."And to the Republic from which it stands...."

Be very very careful when anyone from leaderships positions ...includign public schools uses/misuses Democracy...it is a bait and switch. The word is Republic....a representative government....a Republic..

Not a Democracy.....

Ths is how an Ishmaelite works....bait and switch..without most even being aware of it. A few words here and a few words there.

There is a story about a soldier returning from WW1 and reading in a newspaper that we fought for Democracy....

He stated that he realized then ..that while he was away fighting for his county that thieves had stolen his country.

He knew more than most Americans today.

I understand that there is a speech later this evening while I am working. I am thinking that it will be more manufacturing of bsd guys for political lucre..

If some of the members read this and watch/listen to the speech ...keep in mind what I am saying about leadership...

Leadership is about unifying a nation and people ..often by solving problems...not by manufacturing bad guys to keep and maintain power....because of the emergency the powers are manufacturing.

Be warned these Ishmaelites.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    We shall see how the speech turns out this evening. I will catch it later when I get home and comment.

Ishmaelites run wild..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Biden's puppet masters simply doubled-down.

There are two separate nations who will NEVER resolve their differences, America and Amerika. One loves Liberty. The other fears Liberty. This is a mutually exclusive situation.

When the dollar and the euro cease to have any value, there will be a reckoning. If the redistributionists push it, they will have to be eliminated. The righteous should not have to share with those who failed to prepare for the inevitable. It is a matter of simple Darwinian selection.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    there will be many people who cannot live without money, to some the pursuit of wealth is their lifes work, however as I said to someone the other day " you cant take it with you when you go".
    most people cannot survive without the systems of everyday life, many of those will collapse in the coming depression.
    this coming winter is going to be interesting from a UK and EU point of view.
    thats when the fun starts, watching them squirm and panic.
    I saw Bidens speech, blaming everything on Trump and his supporters is not leadership.

5. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    By the Olde Geezer....

No no....no...no Olde Geezer.....

We as Americans have a higher duty and obligation to the world and the god of this world to work hard for first place and come in second, third, and fourth place in our own country while carrying the world and the god of this world around on our breast..

This is for what Intellects strive...and work hard to do ...get others to build their one world.....and take all the risks so others can have it risk free....gratis...
    Then years later they can talk trash about us and our aid.....and help in their wars.

And over time we will..as stated....take second , third , and fourth place in our own country.....just like Englishmen and Continentals..Aussies et al..while taking first place risks to keep this system of involuntary servitude going....

If you protest and want to stand on your rights........you are an obstsructionist....a racist.....a sexist...a homophobe....and whatever other labels they can manufacture ...including the latest...."A threat to Democracy."

This is what happens when you have enlightened...illuminated.....intelligences running things.....Involuntary Servitude......lack of options with the product of your own labor....if for no other reason than manufactured, man made ,created, inflation.

See Amendment 13 to the Constitution of the United States...

Just remember...Olde Geezer...our higher duty and obligation is not to preserve the Constitution of the United States and our way of living...freedoms and liberties...but to carry the world on our breast...ad infinitum.

Chucky Shumer said so....that a certain bill they passed was good for the world...

Chucky Shumer....always knows better than the rest of us what should happen to the products of our labor and risk taking...so too does Hollywood!!!!

Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Sep 3, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I had to bust out laughing at the irony.....while watching a U Tube of Bill Mahar...

Let me say that I am not a Bill Mahar fan...but when Bill Mahar is correct I gotta give him credit...he is in the bullseye...

He was lamenting how dumb and ignorant of just about any and everything this generation is ....when asked questions ...sort of a man on the street asking questions of people....

It was quite astonishing..and many have done this over the years to illustrate how dumb and unknowledgeable so many Americans are.

What was so funny and ironic about this Bill Mahar segment is that Bill Mahar was lamenting also that Conservatives often are proud of what they are and often use this in their election ads...

Yet very few liberals.....use liberal in their election ads.....

Here is the irony to me and Bill Mahar seems to miss the point.....

Most of Public Education which is so obviously dumbing down most of America is liberal in its roots and management system.

Wow....Ishmaelites run wild.......

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Leadership by Manfucturing Bad Guys......once again.....

Well.....he did it again...in his speech. ...it is all over certain news outlets and now even alarming Democrats..with the obvious vitriol and division it is intended to cause.

I am speaking of the open manufacturing of bad guys out of Half of America......the polarization...not the uniting of the country.

Once again...this is not leadership.

What I am hearing in certain circles is that plans will be to manufacture violence before the mid term election and then blame it on the GOP, the Right, Conservatives, Christians....Trump Supporters.

Possibly to declare Martial Law and even cancel the elections....or worse..??

Wondering if illegals will be involved in this ...in certain states.??

As I stated earlier... the MO seems to be to manufacture bad guys ....which is what clearly happened on January 6 of 2021.

I am in agreement with those in certain circles....that once again.....bad guys must needs be manufactured to keep control and justify an emergency....even Martial Law.....increases in power...control of the herd.

For these people and groups... and their puppet masters... cannot change their spots.... and are becoming desperate.

The question in my mind is how many Americans can see through this Schrade... this time??

For I understood... back with the January 6 2021 incident that Conservatives do not conduct themselves so... as two legged wildlife... That is what Leftists do...
    And that is how I knew it was a set up... rigged.

Would someone who would do that ..... rig January 6 2021....rig an elecdion.???

This time I believe the manufacturing will be worse and on a much larger scale across the country.... for they are desperate for fodder for their rigged MSM... to go to bat for them.

We are going to see Ishmaelites run wild all across this country.... in pure maddness.. to manufacture bad guys for control over the herd....

If this goes down... this will be a coupe de etat... for I think this emergency will not end...

Once again... would a puppet government in desperation who would manufacture/rig such an event to keep and maintain power... of which I am describing.... Rig and election back in November of 2020????
    Are they still that desperate to keep and maintain power..... when so many can see their failures and lack of leadership ability.???

Be Warned these Ishmaelites..... who specialize in bondage.... not liberty and freedom.

History will prove this out for us....how do we prepare for such as this???? To survive such as this ......??

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    there is a saying over here in politics, "a good day to bury bad news", the politicians hide something by focussing on something else, everyone is complaining or moaning about the news they announce and the other thing is hidden away from view or opinion.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Why Fox News keeps reporting on what this Mahar has to say is utterly beyond me. I can't even stand to look at him. He's a talking green cow pie. Sometimes one mistakes him for human; then the next minute, he's throwing his poop at actual humans. "Kids, get away from the monkey cage!"

[​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    This leadership style...one incident after another after another is a continued series of "Manufacturing Bad Guys" for political lucre....power.

I believe we are going to see this over and over and over....before the mid terms and in line for 2024..

Critical Race Theory....CRT is manufacturing bad guys for political/social lucre....control....

The Raid at Mara Lago appears to be more of "Manufacturing Bad Guys" for social/political control...for power....

The Speech in the Red Background last Thursday night was again "Manufacturing Bad Guys " in the minds of the easily gullible and emotional.....television and or movie trained Americans. More Good Cop/Bad Cop.

We know about this because this is the famous technique of a leader in Germany ...to keep and maintain power over his country and justify their aggression. "Manufacturing Bad Guys."

Once we know the history...and recognize the MO...we see history repeating itself right in front of us ....over and over ad nauseum.

We are looking at Ishmaelites run wild. We are looking at darkness trying to masquerade as Light.

Masquerade.....A disguise or false outward show; a pretense.

Be Warned these Ishmaelites....not the product advertised.

My non Ishmaelite .02
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I always wanted to play the bad-guy in the movies. Now, here I am as one of the bad-guys in the big movie flop "Biden is God".

upload_2022-9-5_12-19-27.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    There is a thing about BS ers...particularly on the left.....

And that is they like to stand behind total BS slogans like "Tolerance, Diversity, and Inclusiveness."

Been hearing about ' Tolerance, Diversity, and Inclusiveness" for years now....inundated with it.

Well......Bidens speech smacked of "Tolerance, Diversity and Inclusiveness" did it not????

Ask yourself...a question......about MAGA people and that viewpoint...

What law are they breaking??? What is the citation number???? Did Biden quote a citation number..of the law they were breaking...under which they are being charged???

Are some of us catching on yet?????

You are looking at an Ishmaelite Demon at work....not the product advertised...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2022/09/09/krystle-matthews-project-veritas-n2612865

"U.S. Senate candidate and South Carolina state Rep. Krystle Matthews doubled down on comments she made in a leaked audio recording arguing white people needed to be treated like “sh*t.”

“'My district is slightly Republican, and it's heavily white. I'm no stranger to white people, I'm from mostly white town. And let me tell you one thing. You ought to know who you’re dealing with, like you gotta treat them [white people] like sh*t, like I mean, that’s the only way they’ll respect you,' she says.

"Matthews, who is taking on Sen. Tim Scott in November, goes on to say white people are like children.

“'I keep them right here -- like under my thumbs. That’s where I keep it, like you have to,' she continues. 'Otherwise, they get out of control -- like kids. So, you know, like, for me I know other people are tip-toeing around them [white people]. And I’m like, ‘Yo, that’s some white sh*t. I ain’t doing that.’”

"Project Veritas released another video of Matthews in a jailhouse call earlier this summer in which she endorsed the idea of candidates accepting drug money for donations, getting Democrats to run as Republicans, and taking Democratic opponents' campaign signs from yards."

TMT Tactical likes this.