Leadership Quality During Disasters

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jan 9, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://theconversation.com/how-sho...real-comfort-and-dont-force-handshakes-129444

Good morning all,

Article is actually themed to public information presentations; the media angle.

Note mention of citizens' requirement for practical information.

A headscarf ?! A helmet needed !

Ref the bird box by Sophie M.; There's a move in the US to phase out handshakes because of the germ issue. (Plus, politicians will steal your pinky diamond and Rolex). I think Preppers should initiate a nationwide return to the bow and curtsy. This will still be an ideal greeting with no germ transfer.

Usually, during natural disaster, Responder garments are best. They are visible and most have fluorescent sections.

TMT Tactical likes this.
Similar Threads Forum Date
Real Leadership Or Vote Buying Schemes.??????? News, Current Events, and Politics Tuesday at 9:53 PM
Let Me See If I Have This Correct...about Leadership Today... News, Current Events, and Politics Jan 6, 2024
The Biden Administration...,...tabloid Leadership.????? News, Current Events, and Politics Jun 10, 2023
How Stupid Does Leadership Need Us To Be....really????? News, Current Events, and Politics May 14, 2023
Leadership By Manufacturing Bad Guys....is Not Leadership... News, Current Events, and Politics Sep 1, 2022
Any Members Noticing This Contrast...in Leadership...across The Board... News, Current Events, and Politics Aug 26, 2022
A Question For The Members ..about Inflation ..about Leadership??? News, Current Events, and Politics Mar 5, 2022
Not Leadership And This Is One Stupid Stupid Woman Or She Is Demonic... News, Current Events, and Politics Jan 14, 2022
Leadership Into Insanity And Demonology As The New Normal... News, Current Events, and Politics Apr 22, 2021
Leadership, Covid-19, Lessons From Wilderness Survival ... News, Current Events, and Politics May 13, 2020