Live And Let Live..or Obama Ii

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Oct 9, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    live and let live...or Obama II
    Today, 07:06 AM

I ran into a woman with whom I 've had conversation in time past and she is a staunch and predictable leftist...

I bring this up for the members to make note of logic and reason...wiithin a framework of pattern recognition......observing patterns and motives....logic and reason ...versus emotion.

This will become important to our survival in the future ..I am certain of it.

Now this woman began her textbook leftist rant....behind the motive and rationale of the Obama years which have returned with a vengeance under Obama II or Brandon.

Now under Obama....he and his handlers chose to go the blame game route...route by singling out people who do not like them and cling ot their guns, and bibles, etc etc...et al.

Under Brandon they immediately chose to go the White Supremacy route in continuing the blame game and thus illustrating their heavy co dependency on race and racism...and eventually Turing the quest for equality into equity.. Again, illustrating their heavy codependency on race and racism.. That it is they who are the racists...and by entitlement.

Now, watch what this woman did and thinks now one notices or will hang their head in shame....note the pattern......textbook leftist blame game.

So she starts in dogging preppers....

That they hoard food....guns....han radio equipment....etc etc ...et al...and on and on and on...in a litany of lack of morals....manufacturing the appearance of a bad guy....textbook leftist technique..also these people do not trust government...

I Iet her ramble on and on in predictability before asking her a question...

My question was....." What moral lack or even law has been trespassed here...what is the law..the citation ar law which has been broken or trespassed?.

Her reply stunned me.....

She replied..." I don't even want to go there." and so stated twice!!!

I was astonished...now this woman has a masters degree...and this was the best she could do ....manufacture a bad guy. She had been doing it so long with no one asking her a reasonable question.

I was astonished to realize it was that simple...that easy.....

These people do not want to live and let live....but they want everyone else to make up the difference for them...to take all the risks ...while they default through on manufactured guilt and shame...and think no one notices it happening

/
    It was only later that I realized she was regurgitating .a variation of Obama's blame game....updated under Brandon...but the same talking pattern....blame game..

This is not leadership....

They cannot or will not tell you the citation or law which has been broken or trespassed..but use/misuse their voice to manufacture chaos..and deceit....to manufacture a bad guy....

Think long and hard on this one....and remember...people with this very same thinking pattern....are getting us involved in another war....

They are also giving away our country to people who are here illegally and expecting us to pay for all of this....for second, third, and fourth place in our own country.

I just realized that once you ask these people for hard evidence at law to back up their positions...they have little to nothing.....but the results upon calling them out on it ..astonished me...that they did not want to go there...

You members decide for yourselves...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    This woman is textbook Ishmaelite....but she got caught....

However, I think this religious dogma is so heavily entrenched into her very soul.... that she does not realize she got caught.......but is still entitled...

One of the holy ones!!! Entitled...to default through ...unquestioned....Un challenged...

Be warned this kind of Ishmaelite.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Liberals say what liberal leaders tell them to say. Conservitives say what conservitive leaders lay out. LOL if you want to piss nearly everyone off think for yourself and express an openion that isn't politicaly promoted by either one of the major parties.

I actually dislike both of the major parties almost equally. One party mostly wants to take as much of my money as possible and give it mostly to those that are either to lazy or stupid to support themselves. The other party wants to take about the same amount of my money and use it to line the pockets of those that are already wealthy. Both groups are minorities. We need a third party that represents the needs of the working middle class majority.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I too do not trust either party....as well.

Automatically I do not trust the phony left...but the right is more ....dangerous to me...because they try to be more furtive....silent...when they should be speaking up and teaching people how to think and act outside the box.

The Republican Party is to me Democrat Lite...by their silence on too many issues.....they are to me just as phony.

I think that America and Americans are going to be severely disappointed in the so called coming Red Wave....of this election...because I believe the Republicans are Democrat Lite and masquerading as conservatives when they are in fact.....not conservative...they are Democrat Lite.

And I think both political parties were heavily threatened by Donald J. Trump......and for the same reason.....he was for America first ...not for the political parties.

The political parties here in America have moved on to internationalism...not Americanism....to Universalism.....One worldism. Be Warned.....

Be warned these Ishmaelites in both political parties....They are of the "Fallen."

And they need to keep us Americans on their treadmill...an international treadmill....not an American Treadmill.

For those of you who do not know....this is sometimes called a Universal Treadmill.....anything but an American Treadmill.

Be Warned these Ishmaelites run wild...in both political parties.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Moocheal is soooooo cute, isn't she/it?!

upload_2023-12-22_4-46-1.png

8. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    What makes me curious is not Michelle...but how a junior Senator from Illinois..for whom few even knew his name...suddenly got promoted to the list for President of the United States....????

No real political/social experience...at that level...but suddenly pushed by someone or something into the office...

Then after 4 years of Donald J. Trump....Joe Biden pushed into office and his tenure has been one fallen debacle after another after another at the expense of the American people and our way of life.

And I think that Joe Biden is the third term of Obama and whomever or whatever was managing Obama and put Obama into office. The same usual suspects.

In both cases...Obama and Biden.....it clearly illustrated to me that the real standards/requirements for the Office of President of the United States are not as high as we have been deceived/mislead to think they are.

For I have this very very strange belief that a proper cultivated, educated, thinking individual needs to be more ...much much more than Race, sex, sexual orientation....and that is what came about under both Obama and the Biden Administration....like on steroids....

This is not how civilized humans define themselves....for it is not much more than base animals run amok..under Race, Sex, and Sexual Orientation.

And much of what is happening in our major cities illustrates this point about base animals...
    '
    This kind of thing is also ...to me.....not leadership..it is deception ...deceit...

And educated people are pushing/pimping this out on our children and grand children in public schools....many of them minors.

And as I have said before....in other posts...what educated people in public schools are doing to our children and grandchildren ...is stealing from them their childhood and bringing them into adulthood before their time...

One has to be demonically inclined to do this to children and or minors.....and not know what one is doing.

Let them be children....they will get into adulthood soon enough.....

Don't steal their childhood from them ...let them enjoy it.

Don't steal the childhood from our children and grandchildren and call it leadership.

Ishmaelites run wild over America.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:

Before exchange student Barry Soetoro became Barack Obama, Madeleine Albright showed the boy the ropes in Washington D.C..

The international Left needed a puppet with black skin. Barry was a nobody but knew how to take orders and keep his mouth shut. Mouth shut ... except when servicing the older white male homosexuals frequenting the gay bars of Chicago. Oral Obama.

Later-on, Valerie Jarrett was assigned the post of Obama's handler, his voice, his puppeteer. Jarrett was/is a soldier for the national and international communist control network(s) -- primarily international. Valerie could be trusted due to her father being a card-carrying communist from decades past. Too, there was the Iran link. Valerie had both American and Iranian citizenship.

================================

Exchange student Barry Soetoro lived with the Ayers family in Chicago.

"Obama and Bill Ayers: Together from the Beginning"

https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-b...a-and-bill-ayers-together-from-the-beginning/

"Barack Obama has said repeatedly that his association with ’60s radical Bill Ayers, a “radical, leftist, small-‘c’ communist,” as he recently described himself, and one of the founders of the Weather Underground, an anti-war group during the Vietnam period, was entirely in passing. Ayers was just “a guy who lives in my neighborhood,” said Obama, and “not somebody who I exchange ideas with on a regular basis.”

"But recently, Stanley Kurtz, a senior fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center, spent a few days at the Richard J. Daley Library at the University of Illinois at Chicago, going through the papers of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which Ayers and Obama were involved in. He says that the Ayers/Obama relation runs more deeply than previously reported. The documents in the CAC archives make clear that Ayers and Obama were partners at the CAC, he writes in The Wall Street Journal.

"Barack Obama’s first run for the Illinois state Senate was launched at a famous fundraiser and kickoff for the campaign at a 1995 gathering at the house of Bill Ayers and his wife, Bernadine Dohrn, says Kurtz."

============================

watcherchris likes this.