Live And Let Live Re Covid

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jul 28, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    Because the mistress represent significant amount of financial investment. Any wise enough man should always expect ROI (Return of Investment) from his mistress.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    The article has errors. Professor Ferguson visited his mistress (he did not allow her to stay at his home), but most importantly he was the architect of the lockdown. In the UK we are quite keen on not having a system where those who tell us what to do, do not then go and do it themselves. For example Dominic Cummings driving from the capital to Durham and then, arrogantly, defending it as a necessary trip. The British public will never forgive him and it has caused immeasurable damage to Boris Johnson, who is now widely seen as a weak puppet leader dominated by his political aide.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Brownbear,

Appreciate adding the accuracy to narrative.

One big difference I note when comparing the upstart colonies with the UK is that much of Middle America is now callous to the political commissars decreeing edicts that the politicians and their families/friends do not follow.

5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    not just Cummings, there was also Gordon Ramsay who took his family to his millionaire pad in Cornwall then was seen out and about during lockdown, also the Beckhams, seems there is one rule for some and a different rule for the rest of us.
    I will do what I have to do to protect me and mine, in a pandemic I have always said (long before Covid-19 came along) this would mean personal isolation aka "quarantine or lockdown" for as long as it takes. if everyone else wants to ignore the rules, catch the virus and drop dead, so be it.

Brownbear and DirtDiva like this.
  6. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Oh, yes, we have to take the initiative and lock ourselves down to stay safe, no doubt about it.

7. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    its up to us all to look after ourselves, look after number one is what we used to say, sod the sheeple their all crazy anyway.

Brownbear likes this.